All listings for this product
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $749.99Trending at $799.95
- $549.99Trending at $574.99
- $254.99Trending at $266.99
- $160.00Trending at $208.98
- $305.99Trending at $348.90
- $550.00Trending at $899.11
- $674.99Trending at $689.99
About this product
- Product InformationThe Samsung Intercept M910 is a stylish and handy smartphone designed to operate on CDMA networks. This Samsung smartphone runs on Android 2.1 Eclair OS, which is packed with Google Mobile services like Gmail, YouTube, and Google Talk. The 3.2-inch WQVGA display of this Android phone is suitable for playing games and browsing the web. With the 3.2 MP camera of the Samsung Intercept M910, you can capture clear photos and videos. As this Android phone supports 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity, you can check e-mails and stream videos wherever you are. This Samsung smartphone features a built-in GPS with A-GPS support to offer navigational assistance.
- NetworkVirgin Mobile
- Family LineSamsung Intercept
- TypeCellular Phone
- Storage Capacity256MB
- Network TechnologyCDMA
- BandCDMA 800/1900
Most relevant reviews
- boomnforceJul 09, 2012by
i like it
I bought this particular carrier and phone because I wanted a good ,affordable service plan,I wanted an actual keyboard and I needed it to be an android phone so that when it is not hooked up for service I can still access the internet use the apps,i love having apps,they are really a big help.Its almost like a pocket computer. I really like this phone,for the money,you can't beat it!One thing I dont like is that its the 1st android that came out so it may be missing a few features the new ones have but its not that noticeable.the sound is great,its very loud.I give this phone 4 out of 5 stars,at least for me it works great.Oh the battery life is alittle short but most android are.
- dschultz0318Mar 03, 2013by
The phone is impressive with appearence and sound quality is great.
I've always been an admirer of Samsung phones.So when I'd seen this particular model,I was instantly sold.I like the sound quality of this phone.I dislike the signal reception at home very low signal.The picture quality isn't that great,like small dotted grid in the background.All in all its pretty cool.When compared to the Samsung Admire that I previously own.I would have to choose the Admire.
- meshing.poleAug 15, 2015by
like this items, with I am learning what needed, and hope see responiblily well, out of reach for me need use of phone find some standardized problem!!
- 175750527@delet...Aug 03, 2012by
GREAT PHONE ANYONE FROM A NEWBIE TO A PRO WILL LOVE THIS PHONE!
rasy to us, extra featues are there depending on your privoder. of android phones this one to start on,,, straihgt forward sNd possiblely. it will be your bff! pros will appreciate it equally as much... every funcition is laid out well as any othrt one. One spin around the block and you;see every thing!
- amedellin80Dec 06, 2012by
Overall great phone!!
This phone is my 10 year old's first phone, She loves it. Easy to use...kind of slow for web surfing. But overall great phone for my child.