Best Selling in Home Speakers & Subwoofers
Save on Home Speakers & Subwoofers
- $1,235.00Trending at $1,285.00
- $418.95Trending at $426.95
- $469.95Trending at $600.00
- $299.95Trending at $345.27
- $345.00Trending at $359.00
- $109.95Trending at $119.95
- $19.91Trending at $22.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Samsung HW-E450 speaker system for TVs provides optimum sound in areas that have limited space. A soundbar is included with this audio product, and because the housing is deep, it can be mounted on a wall. You’ll be able to hook the sound system nearby home theater equipment since it's designed with many inputs for accessories. It has an HDMI slot for Blu-Ray players, TVs, laptops, and other high-definition video and audio products and electronics. A USB port, optical digital input, and mini-jack are also included on the housing. No matter how you use this product, you’ll feel every high-intensity sound as the waves move through the 2.1 channel system. All of the home cinema audio technology in the gadget is modified strategically by 3-D Sound Plus. This feature increases clarity and makes soundtracks more enjoyable.Sporting a sleek, glossy, black housing, these accessories can make any home entertainment system stand out. The subwoofer speaker is tall and slim and has sharp corners. On the lower portion of the housing, the Samsung logo is printed in white. This design scheme matches the housing on the Bluetooth soundbar. Sound waves emit out of this device effectively because six audio components are placed along the front housing. Among these speakers, two of the components are somewhat small and four speakers are bigger and deeper. Thanks to the spaced layout, notes, chords, and effects are always distributed evenly. In the middle of the housing, there is another Samsung logo stamped underneath the digital display panel.Upon opening the box, you’ll find everything that’s needed to connect and mount the product effectively. Besides the HW-E450 bar and wireless subwoofer, a remote control, a wall-mount bracket, and batteries for the remote are also included. Cables are packed in the box too, and other accessories you get include a 7-inch USB cable, and a 5-inch stereo cord. A quick setup guide and user manual also comes with this speaker system. With various ports and accessories, you'll have many options for great sound.Once the Samsung soundbar is hooked up, it will enhance movies and music by producing 160 watts of power. As this happens, DTS and Dolby Digital surround components will create an engaging experience by distributing the effects. The intensity of the effects never fades because the bar has four drivers and two dome tweeters. If wires aren’t connected to the subwoofer, these speakers will still operate well as you can use the remote. Thanks to the 5.8 Ghz transmitter, the signal will remain strong while audio moves to the subwoofer.Samsung designed this system so that the woofer’s design elements and technical components work nicely with the audio bar. This woofer generates 120 watts and can be placed anywhere in a space since it has wireless technology. By positioning the unit in a strategic spot, every effect that occurs during movies will make an impact. Lifting and moving the device is always easy because the housing weighs 12 pounds. Picking an ideal spot for the frame is also simple as its soundbar is only 2.8 inches wide by 37.7 inches long by 1.8 inches deep, which means it fits comfortably in narrow areas. The Samsung model HW-E450 doesn't overheat because the airtrack is strategically designed.
- Speaker TypeSpeaker System
- Peak Power Handling280 W
- Frequency Responses20 Hz - 20 kHz
Most relevant reviews
- 1-twoJan 06, 2013by
Recommended: good sound, good design, good features, good price!
Attractive design, comprehensive connections and features, easy to use. Good sound from small system. Suitable for a most room sizes. Sound not as big and deep as a full surround system but good enough to make you forget about the built-in TV speakers, can surely bring many programs, music and movies to be enoyed. a nagative is a delay in sound processing through the bluetooth connection, but nontheless, the inclusion of bluetooth connection a greatly used and handy feature.
- stangman4lifSep 01, 2012by
Excellent System, Great Value for the money!!!
This is an excellent home speaker system, very compact yet fills the room with BIG sound. Very easy setup, great sound detail. We use this setup on a 55in samsung plasma tv in a room 20'x22'. I do not know how loud it will go because leaving it on a volume of 8 to 10 is more than enough. The blue tooth feature is great and once again easy to use. I would deffiently recomend this system anyone looking for big sound at an affordable price!!!
- silver98zSep 06, 2012by
Buy only if its the cheapest thing you can find ...
The Samsung HW-E450 has decent sound, but it's plagued by buggy features. The unit will Turn off with the TV (I have Samsung Plasma), but it will not turn on with the TV ... causing you to have two remotes in hand. Also, the thing can't seem to figure out if it has HDMI in or not ... all I have is HDMI connected, yet when the unit is powered on it will start out on HDMI, and then swith to D.IN!! Again, causing me to grab the remote and change it back to HDMI. I can only recommend this soundbar if you find it really, really cheap. Otherwise, look elsewhere.
- wilsonnileDec 16, 2013by
A+!!!! I would by another 1 if I need it!!! Works great! I use it when I watch anything on tv. I love it for the sports game the most! It took my awhile to get the sub to get connected but just had to read more of the instructions. I have told all my friends & family about this great product!
- cajun_deals51Mar 16, 2013by
Great sounding system for the money.
My son has a Samsung HW-E450 Speaker system and when i heard it i had to have one.I just recieved it today and it works great with my Samsung tv.