Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $201.74+ $19.39 Shipping
- New condition
- Sold by 5683annmarieg
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $93.71+ $65.08 Shipping
- Manufacturer refurbished condition
- Sold by arveensingh2012
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $304.99Trending at $339.00
- $279.50Trending at $294.99
- $294.99Trending at $299.99
- $169.50Trending at $189.95
- $179.00Trending at $189.95
- $244.79Trending at $294.99
- $134.99Trending at $139.99
About this product
- Product InformationDesigned for humans and inspired by nature, the Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 cell phone sees, listens, and responds to your requirements. A front-facing camera on this Samsung Galaxy S phone works with the Smart Stay feature to adjust the brightness, staying on till you are done with browsing or reading. Sharing content with other S III users is as simple as touching the backs of two Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 cell phones. Enjoy multitasking with the Pop up Play feature of this 16 GB Samsung Galaxy S that lets you chat with friends, watch HD videos, and surf the web simultaneously. With the Smart Alert feature, this unlocked smartphone alerts you of any missed calls or text messages received in your absence. Furthermore, you can answer a call or reject it, snooze the alarm, and do lots more by simply giving out voice commands to this Samsung Galaxy S smartphone. Running on the Android 4.0 OS, this marble white phone enables you to truly enjoy various applications on its wide 4.8-inch HD super AMOLED touchscreen.
- Family LineSamsung Galaxy S III
- Storage Capacity16GB
- ColourMarble White
- Network TechnologyGSM / WCDMA (UMTS),GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- BandGSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) HSPA+ 850/900/1900/2100
- Operating SystemAndroid
- Camera Resolution8.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicro SDHC,microSD
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity2100 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 1300 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 590 hr
- Display TechnologyHD Super AMOLED
- Screen Size4.8"
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height136.6 mm
- Depth8.6 mm
- Width70.6 mm
- Weight133 gr
Most relevant reviews
- zabrodmitrApr 07, 2017by
This phone is not new, second hand !!!
But this phone is not new, the phone is used a second time. The phone is not working, it is restored and sold as a new one. The box of the phone contains accessories of different years of release. Battery charging does not work, it is fake. Description on the phone is not true!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- suecoo66Nov 09, 2012by
Good alternative to iPhone with great features
I bought the Samsung S3 for my daughter so I'm writing this on her behalf. She previously had a iPhone 4 and has found the Samsung is not as user friendly as the iPhone, I'm an iPhone user myself and I found the phone fairly easy to set up on 1st use but I'm fairly good with tech and I've also used my husbands HTC on Android. The S3 has some great features like S Voice the Android version of Siri, Smart Stay that recognises when you are looking at the phone so disables standby mode. The touchscreen has a nice feel is a good size for viewing pics n videos. That said some will find it a bit large to slip into their jeans pocket. Compared to an iPhone the build quality , especially the back case, feels more inferior but in comparison to other phones is superior. That said the S3 has a 2yr warranty compared to Apples 1yr warranty. One bonus of the device is being able to expand the memory with an SD card up to 64GB. The camera has 8 MP and takes some good pictures The Googleplay store has a good selection of apps and majority of them are free. Read full review
- thomaska2015Oct 04, 2016by
thanks the phone was in a good shape
hi,the phone was in a good shape and its working just fine
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Refurbished
- ravstar1017Dec 07, 2012by
Happy in all aspects and really glad I stuck with this range of Samsung.
I liked the SII and really liked the speed and performance of the phone. I then thought ...time for a upgrade. As I said I loved the SII, only one thing really bothered me was the fact that the back cover for the phone seemed flimsy. So I was hoping they would sort this minor matter to create a almost perfect mobile phone........and they did. The SIII seems much better built with quality everywhere. Thats the look of the phone..the performance ....mind blowing!! The fact that you can multitask and things move like the wind make it a dream to use and the fact that it is better in screen quality and the sheer size of the screen makes it no longer a subsitute compared to looking from a PC or laptop. I tend to be loyal to brands...what the the SIII is saying to me is.....just wait till the S4 comes out! Read full review
- 824derrickMay 09, 2013by
Great value for the money, chip as chips.
Brilliant phone, very easy to use, there is so much to the phone that I dont suppose I will ever know everything about it.Compared to the s2 the battery life is much better, being a man I was worried about the size of it fitting in my trouser pockets but no worries it is so slim, I dont have any probs and the large screen is worth the extra size. I bought my phone in an ebay auction and got it for £275 It is 3wks old and I think I got a real bargain. Great for watching videos and playing music, i would give this phone 10 out of 10.