Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $79.99Free shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by tech4wireless
- Est. delivery by May 4
- $45.00+ $6.00 Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by kcw9907
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Cell Phone Screen Protectors
Tablets & eBook Readers
About this product
- Product InformationThe Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket SGH-i727 is an Android-based LTE-enabled smartphone commissioned by AT&T for use on their high-powered LTE network. This phone features an antenna specifically optimized for the AT&T network to provide fast voice, data, and SMS transmission. This device has impressive specs in addition to GSM and HSPA phone connectivity. At only 5 inches in size and under 5 ounces in weight, the Galaxy is extremely portable and easily slips into a pocket or purse. The device uses a mini-SIM card to easily connect to the AT&T network.The Skyrocket features a powerful dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion processor and the Qualcomm MSM8260 Snapdragon S3 chipset. The cell phone uses an Adreno 220 GPU to handle graphical processing and has 1GB of RAM. The Galaxy has onboard flash memory of 16GB to store your videos, photos, and files. The phone's storage space can continue to be expanded up to 32GB using the MicroSD card slot. A Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n antenna capable of Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, and hotspot functions provides wireless Internet connectivity for these phones with your home network. The hotspot can support connections of up to five devices simultaneously, including compatible cell phones, smartphones, computers, and tablets. This means that you can share your LTE connection with your other devices.Bluetooth 3.0 is built into the phone, with A2DP and aptX connectivity provided. You can easily attach Bluetooth headsets, speakers, and other accessories. The system uses a Removable Li-ion 1850 mAh battery, which provides seven hours of continuous use under normal circumstances. The USB port serves as both a charging port for your device and a connection spot for accessories. The Skyrocket uses a 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen display capable of displaying up to 16 million colors across 480 x 800 pixels. Its brilliant screen features a pixel density of approximately 207 pixels per inch. The screen of the Galaxy device has multitouch capability via the Samsung TouchWiz UI v4.0. The rear-facing 8MP camera is equipped with autofocus and LED flash and is capable of recording up to 1080p full HD video at 30 frames per second. Built-in Samsung software enables the camera to enhance photos with geo-tagging, touch focus, and face/smile detection. The front-facing camera is optimized for video conferencing and chat as well as snapping selfies.The Skyrocket uses Android OS Gingerbread version 2.3.5, which can be upgraded to Android Jelly Bean version 4.1.2 via a quick update. It is compatible with most apps available in the Google Play store as well as music, games, and videos available for download. This Samsung Galaxy allows you to enjoy mobile games and watch your favorite TV shows via streaming video. Users can type in data using the Samsung digital keyboard and check their e-mail or messages with a few keystrokes. The system is equipped with a high-fidelity microphone for voice calls and comes with a visual voicemail feature for handling missed calls. Phone numbers are displayed prominently for incoming calls and call blocking or forwarding is available.
- Family LineSamsung Galaxy S II
- ModelSkyrocket SGH-I727
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Network Generation2G,3G,4G
- Network TechnologyGPRS,GSM / WCDMA (UMTS),HSPA+
- BandGSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) WCDMA (UMTS) 850/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution8.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSDHC
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity1850 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 420 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 250 hr
- Display TechnologySuper AMOLED Plus
- Screen Size4.5"
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height5.15 in.
- Depth0.37 in.
- Width2.75 in.
- Weight4.66 oz
Most relevant reviews
- thorgal57Feb 15, 2017by
Took to AT&T store battery and phone showed water damage. Would power on, but unable to use other wise. Need ful return need to return phone
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- organic_sellerOct 02, 2014by
Awsome phone with a poor battery life
This is a good phone with the all the features of Samsung Galaxy S2 international version. Phone has a excellent Super AMOLED display, an excellent quality 8Mp camera with LED flash which also supports 1080p HD video recording and 2Mp front facing camera, upgradable to Android 4.1.2 Jellybeans, 16 Gb internal memory. This phone never lags. I also like the design of the phone But this phones 4G network only supported in USA however not a big issue. This phone OS is customized one for AT&T. There for some features are missing such as Video calling. However you if you want you can root phone install a custom rom. The biggest thing I dislike about this phone is the battery life. When phone is in 3G mode battery discharges drastically. otherwise this phone is great phone.
- alpha12kDec 12, 2015by
This is a great phone and it is easy to use. I would recommend this phone to anyone..
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- punisher63Jun 15, 2016by
Nice looking well taken care of not bad clear screen Awesome!!!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- tmbackstromJul 07, 2013by
Great value for a dual-core unlocked phone from a quality manufacturer
The Galaxy S II Skyrocket is a fantastic unlocked smartphone for the money in today's market. I am running the Slim Bean Android 4.2.2 ROM on it connected to the Straight Talk AT&T MVNO network, and have not had any major problems with it. I'd highly recommend this phone if you do not want to be tied to a cellphone contract for years, and like to tinker and tweak with the operating system. The one major gripe I have with it is that Google Wallet won't work with the NFC (Near Field Communication) capability on the phone.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $297.95Trending at $309.99
- $285.71Trending at $309.00
- $359.00Trending at $380.00
- $159.93Trending at $187.85
- $164.95Trending at $199.95
- $178.95Trending at $187.85
- $410.00Trending at $425.00