Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $47.14Free shipping
- Seller refurbished condition
- Sold by maximum-cellular
- Est. delivery by Aug 4
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Tablets & eBook Readers
About this product
- Product InformationStay connected with the sleek and compact Samsung Galaxy S II that is exclusively designed for the modern-day tech enthusiast. This Samsung smartphone operates on the Android Operating System Gingerbread, or v2.3.5, and can be upgraded to Jelly Bean, which is v4.1.2. Both of these operating systems offer the ability to multitask by consecutively opening and running more than one app. Whether playing a game, reading a book, or watching a video, you can easily switch to email and then go right back to your app without losing your place. This Galaxy phone also features and provides support for the Adobe Flash Player 10.1, which allows access to the full web. This Samsung device features a dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion CPU, allowing you to enjoy fast, reliable service with high downloading speed.Its 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touch screen boasts a resolution of 800 by 480 pixels for clear and crisp images. Shoot high-resolution images and videos with the 8 MP rear camera with an LED flash. With the 2 MP front camera, you can talk face to face with family members on video chat. The rear camera also features auto focus, geotagging, and a flash unit for high definition images under all lighting conditions. Take advantage of the Samsung's display to immerse yourself in high-quality video and surf the web, whether at home or on the road. The 4G Samsung Galaxy smartphone offers several messaging options, such as SMS, MMS, email, instant messaging, and push mail. With access to the Android Market, you can easily access thousands of other messaging applications as well as fun games. Using the built-in Wi-Fi capabilities, you won't need a data plan to download and install apps on your phone. A long-lasting battery will keep your apps going for up to seven hours. Turning the Wi-Fi off on this Galaxy phone when not in use will conserve the battery power even longer. When it’s time to charge, simply insert the Samsung device into a USB charging cable.The Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket will fit easily into any pocket or bag with its dimensions of 5.11 inches by 2.71 inches by 0.37 inches and a weight of less than 5 ounces. This SGH-I727 device features 16GB of internal storage capacity. You can expand the I727 up to 32GB when using a microSD card to store your applications and files.The Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket offers an onscreen keyboard, which is easy to use for typing thanks to ample spacing between the keys and large font sizes. With the enhanced suggest mode that records your previous inputs, typing becomes even faster as auto-fill suggestions are made. The Galaxy S II Skyrocket allows you to have single-touch access to the popular mobile services you use frequently, such as Google or YouTube. With easy access to your email, contacts, and calendars thanks to Gmail and Exchange Server, you won't be wasting any time.Features such as Bluetooth allow the user to pair the 4G Skyrocket with any other compatible Bluetooth device for file sharing. You can even pair the Samsung Galaxy S II with a Bluetooth headset and microphone for hands-free cellphone usage when driving.
- Family LineSamsung Galaxy S II
- ModelSkyrocket SGH-I727
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Network Generation2G,3G,4G
- Network TechnologyGPRS,GSM / WCDMA (UMTS),HSPA+
- BandGSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) WCDMA (UMTS) 850/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution8.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSDHC
- Battery Capacity1850 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 480 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 400 hr
- Display TechnologySuper AMOLED Plus
- Screen Size4.5"
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height5.15 in.
- Depth0.37 in.
- Width2.75 in.
- Weight4.66 oz
Most relevant reviews
- joca0_0Sep 01, 2016by
Je suis néophyte dans le domaine des smartphones, je ne peux donc pas comparer mais je suis très content de mon achat même enthousiaste. Il y a un bémol peut-être le produit était bloqué et il a fallu l'unlocker et pour un néophyte c'est inquiétant.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- swordzman56Apr 22, 2014by
Sputtering Skyrocket: good device, so-so phone
The Samsung Galaxy S II I727, marketed as the Skyrocket 4G, was supposed to be AT&T's flagship for its Long Term Evolution (LTE) network when it debuted in late 2011, and for the most part, the device lives up to its billing. The middle child of three in the carrier's S II series (which includes the I777 and I927 phones), Samsung and AT&T joined forces to deliver a blazing-fast Android 2.3 device on a backbone that was, at the time, still very much in beta Here in 2014, I was looking for an older smartphone that could run current software and not be on contract, as well as to study the Android platform in greater depth. Having tried and failed on the preceding I777 (a faulty radio/antenna prevented most calls sent and received), I decided to give the Skyrocket a shot. As an Android device, the Skyrocket doesn't disappoint. Within its original lifetime, the phone passed through two major upgrade points in Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0), and Jelly Bean (4.1) The 1.5 GHz dual-core processor allows for a particular fluidity not seen in previous devices. The included applications are thus more responsive than in most Android devices of the same vintage. Unfettered access to the thousands of apps on Google Play is perhaps this phone's greatest asset, with its 4G smarts a distant second. You could very well use it as a stand-in portable gaming device, or as a "second screen" for the Internet. As a phone, though, this S II, like its predecessor, suffers greatly from bad antenna placement and/or a weak radio. The majority of voice calls in my area will still fail, be they outbound or inbound. YMMV. This may also be due to AT&T's ongoing upgrades of the 4G backbone; as these phones get older, the infrastructure supporting them will naturally wane away as the tech continues to advance. Adding insult to injury, the Skyrocket is unusually particular about the use of a SIM card with LTE modification; an ordinary SIM just won't do at all. Still, on this used circuit, a working Skyrocket can be a great value for the money.If you're a tinkerer, it may just be the best, period. Read full review
- c719d58248679d1...Sep 23, 2014by
It has a great display, is fast, sharp pictures, is easy to use and easy to like. I owned a Samsung Skyrocket prior to my current one. However, the first one got wet and was ruined, on a trip to Caddo Lake. I missed my phone, which no longer functioned, but it was also an opportunity to buy another Samsung Skyrocket, which I got off Ebay.
- mommyt03Sep 21, 2013by
Try it and you won't be disappointed!!!
I bought this phone as a replacement for my iPhone 4. I absolutely love this phone and I think it is so much better than my iPhone. The camera is incredible and takes great pictures. The phone has a really fast processor so there is no lag time and it works so fast. It has a built in task killer but there really isn't a need to because this phone has enough memory that it can run multiple apps without slowing down. I just love it and I think it's the best phone I've ever owned. It beats the iPhone and any other android phone I've used hands down. Awesome phone! I can't wait to get the S3 or S4, I bought the S2 because it was cheaper.
- henry2005it7Jul 13, 2016by
This is good item.
Verified purchase: Yes
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $679.99Trending at $749.00
- $694.99Trending at $789.95
- $595.00Trending at $619.99
- $149.99Trending at $174.99
- $169.99Trending at $194.99
- $241.00Trending at $269.99
- $182.00Trending at $189.99