Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $199.99Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by cellstoreusa
- Est. delivery by Oct 2
- $23.00+ Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by erinsmerin5
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Cell Phone Cases, Covers & Skins
Cell Phone Screen Protectors
About this product
- Product InformationEnjoy easy communication and user-friendly features with the Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-I777 16 GB AT&T smartphone. With a dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9 processor and 1 GB RAM, this device provides plenty of power for using multiple applications like searching Google on Wi-Fi, gaming or sharing photos on social media. With a standard Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) operating system, sharp features and user-friendly design, this Samsung phone is a favorite among users. When shopping for a new phone, most buyers first check to see what kind of features it offers. If you like the type of smartphone that offers plenty of high-end features, this Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-1777 doesn’t disappoint. Capture the moment when you’re on-the-go using the two-megapixel front-facing camera, or the eight-megapixel back camera, which offers 3284 x 2448 pixels. The camera offers a host of features on its own, like LED flash, geo-tagging, multiple-scene modes and zero shutter lag. It even has a 1080p HD video capture, so you can take those high-definition videos without the need for an expensive camcorder. Like to take a lot of photos? With 16 GB of memory, you have plenty of space for the photos, videos and apps that are a must-have for any smartphone user. Plus, the microSD slot offers the option for expanding the memory up to 32 GB, so you’ll never run out of space. This Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-I777 AT&T smartphone has a 1650 mAh built-in battery that offers up to eight hours of talk time and easily recharges using accessories like the Samsung phone charger. Other features include DNLA streaming, GPS navigation and a music player compatible with MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, OGG and WAV music formats. It has a full HTML browser supported by Flash 10, and both corporate and personal email access are supported, so you could use this phone for home and work. It even offers access to contacts and calendars supported by Exchange and Gmail. What’s more, this GSM phone is equipped with WCDMA modes, which means you can use it internationally without any problems. It also offers Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity for hands-free use including audio streaming, AT&T mobile hotspot capability and an HDMI port for video output to a TV. Along with its features, this Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-I777 AT&T smartphone also appeals to users due to its user-friendly design. It features a 4.3-inch super AMOLED plus multi-touchscreen with TouchWiz UI version 4.0, which is topped with Corning Gorilla Glass. This helps keep the screen safe and less likely to shatter when dropped. This screen also offers high-definition viewing, so you can view pictures and watch videos clearly. The phone weighs just 4.8 ounces and measures 5.11 x 2.71 x 0.37 inches, meaning it is lightweight and portable enough to easily carry around, yet large enough for easy viewing. With a black design, this smartphone goes with almost anything. Leave it as-is for a neutral look, or dress it up with accessories like a phone case or cover. This model is designed with the user in mind. When you have the Samsung Galaxy SII smartphone, you can put in your SIM card and stay connected.
- Family LineSamsung Galaxy S II
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Network Generation2G,3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / GPRS / EDGE / WCDMA (UMTS),GSM / WCDMA (UMTS),HSPA+
- BandGSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) WCDMA (UMTS) 850/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution8.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSDHC
- Battery Capacity1650 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 480 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 400 hr
- Display TechnologySuper AMOLED Plus
- Screen Size4.3"
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.96 in.
- Depth0.35 in.
- Width2.6 in.
- Weight4.3 oz
- Release Date9/2011
Most relevant reviews
- hnajjar65Apr 01, 2012by
Galaxy Vs. iPhone
I bought this cellphone as a present to my daughter on her 17th birthday, she was asking for an iPhone but I couldn't afford it, beside, I use to have the iPhone before and I didn't like the complicity of Apple products in general and specially the iTunes thing and the synchronizing process each time you plug your phone to the computer, so it was a chance to try the Android and compare between them. The most thing I like about this Galxy is the simplicity in comparing with the iPhone, all you have to do is plug it to the computer and use it as an external memory. There is really nothing that I don't like about it, it's almost perfect, maybe the cover is not stylish as the iPhone. My other daughter thinking about upgrading her cell phone and she's thinking seriously about the iPhone !!! but I don't know what she's gonna say when she's gonna see the Galaxy. Read full review
- swordzman56Apr 24, 2014by
Android adventures start here
In the beginning, there was a galaxy full of Android devices, and the great Google saw that it was good... But then, Samsung must have seen the same galaxy and thought they could do better. Fresh off the modest success of the first Galaxy S lines in 2010, Samsung's S II series serves not to follow on its predecessor's coattails, but to blaze its own trails. That's exactly what it did in its heyday, with the versatile Android 2.3 "Gingerbread" OS where even the cheap models were stuck with Eclair or FroYo. Even better, the series would be supported through Jelly Bean. This particular model was first among three for AT&T's network, I bought the I777 as a replacement for a friend's well-aged Android. Unfortunately, mine had a nasty flaw with the radio that hampered service. This resulted in calls being voided before reaching the intended destination. This flaw would also strike the I727 "Skyrocket" that followed. If one should be so lucky as to dodge the above, the device responds crisply and without much hesitation. Texting is fast and fluid, and the included apps will help you keep your busy life managed within reach. What's more, you have a solid line to scores of apps on Google Play if you can't find what you need on board. All in all, this phone is a good starting point for Android newbies, thanks to the iPhone-like TouchWiz UI and its current entry price in 2014. The last word: 4 stars for Samsung and its solid entry-level device. Read full review
- rosarsurie_rvld...Feb 22, 2017by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- dalb962Dec 31, 2015by
Battery life is excellent; some calls on speakerphone have trouble hearing me.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- fastlanewireles...Oct 26, 2012by
Great phone for tech savvy people.
The Samsung Galaxy S II smartphone has plenty of features to offer such as: -A large 4.3 INCH screen -This phone is light -Talk time is large at 8 hours, and standby is 400 -It comes with 16 Gigs of internal storage, and you can add an additional 32 GIGs with a micro SD card. -It’s got GPS navigation and NFC, also known as Near Field Communication. -With NFC you can use it with Google Wallet, etc. -Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot and Wi-Fi -It has an 8 megapixel camera with flash, and a front-facing camera at 2 megapixels THE CONS ARE: -Battery life isn't that great -The plastic case isn’t that strong, leaving most to think that the phone is flimsy. Just get a case. -It’s not user-friendly compared to the iPhone Overall, if you’re really into technology, and want other options other than the iPhone, then this phone is for you! Read full review
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $154.99Trending at $159.99
- $219.99Trending at $249.95
- $149.99Trending at $155.00
- $309.95Trending at $319.95
- $186.00Trending at $189.95
- $149.95Trending at $159.97
- $204.99Trending at $259.75