People who bought this also bought
Cell Phone Cases, Covers & Skins
Cell Phone Screen Protectors
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $539.99Trending at $574.99
- $749.99Trending at $799.95
- $109.99Trending at $129.99
- $550.00Trending at $899.11
- $154.99Trending at $159.99
- $159.95Trending at $169.99
- $159.99Trending at $198.49
About this product
- Product InformationGet organized with the Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-i717 smartphone. First released in 2012, Samsung designed this wireless device to be a cross between a tablet and a mobile phone. Dressed in a carbon blue, the phone sports a 5.3-inch super AMOLED touchscreen, which gives you a generous workspace, whether surfing the Web or inspecting documents for the office on the screen. Compatible with GSM, HSPA, and LTE networking systems, stay connected with talk, text, and email wherever you go. There is 1 GB of onboard RAM and a full 16 GB of internal storage available to hold music, pictures, videos, and other important files. There is a built-in card slot that accommodates microSD cards up to 32 GB when the need for extra storage space arises. Originally built for the AT&T networking system, the Samsung Galaxy Note 16 GB phone is an unlocked smartphone. You have the freedom of using this mobile phone with any of the major wireless carriers, including AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, or T-Mobile. Consumers also have the ability to use this phone on a pre-paid plan with compatible networking services. An Android v2.3 Gingerbread operating system is installed on the unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note smartphone. This OS has the ability toupgrade to the Android v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich version at your discretion. Running on a dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion processor, there is no limit to the amount of speed you can expect to get things done. Wi-Fi technology that is capable of handling AT&T’s strong wireless system is found in all Samsung Galaxy Note smartphones. This technology is designed to handle dual-band communications, Wi-Fi Direct signals, hotspot services, and DLNA functions. A microUSB v2.0 and USB Host are also built into these phones. These ports allow for easy connections to computers, laptops, digital cameras, MP3 players, printers, and other electronic devices that are USB-compatible. Bluetooth technology gives you the opportunity to sync to MP3 players, car audio systems, and hands-free devices, giving you the maximum enjoyment of your Samsung Galaxy Note phone. The Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-i717 unlocked cell phones have a removable lithium-ion 2500 mAh battery installed in them. This battery offers up to 252 hours of standby time and up to 10 hours of talk time on a single charge. Replacement batteries and accessories allow you to keep your phone charged to its max whether driving in the car, sitting in your office, or relaxing at home. An 8 MP camera is featured on the rear of the Samsung Galaxy Note. Complete with an LED flash and autofocus capability, this camera captures all of your special memories with premium results. The geo-tagging, touch focus, and face/smile detection features allow you to personalize complete photo albums on the screen and save them within your phone. Edit your pictures from your touchscreen, share them on social media, or send picture messages to your friends with just a touch of a button. Downloadable software, apps, and accessories allow you to type and enter messages, as well as apply stamps for a special touch. Featuring many of the same capabilities and functions of other smartphone brands including the Apple iPhone, HTC, and Samsung models, the unlocked Galaxy Note i717 communicates well with these phones. Purchase apps, check email, and communicate with clarity all within this one device.
- Family LineSamsung Galaxy Note
- Storage Capacity16GB
- ColorCarbon Blue
- Network Generation2G,3G,4G
- Network TechnologyGSM / GPRS / EDGE / UMTS / HSUPA
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS 850/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution8.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSDHC
- Battery Capacity2500 mAh
- Display TechnologyHD Super AMOLED
- Screen Size5.3"
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height5.78 in.
- Depth0.38 in.
- Width3.27 in.
- Weight6.28 oz
Most relevant reviews
- ihunt1979Feb 17, 2014by
I bought this phone because my previous phone had very little internal memory which made it hard to do anything on. This phone is great because I don't have to worry about the internal memory and it isn't easy for me to misplace. The feqatures are very similar to my previous galaxy phone so so it was relatively easy to remember how to use.
- dutcher808Dec 03, 2013by
Excellent product, highly recommend
I love the fact that unlike my wife's I-phone 3s and my 4s I can change the battery and add memory as needed. The larger screen provides better viewing and texting is a lot easier. Even though it is a very large phone it is great because I use it primarily for business and it replaces my old I-phone and my I-pad in one instrument. It is not as easy to use as my I-phone but after a month of use I am beginning to get use to it. I was very reluctant to change over to the android system but am now very glad I did and highly recommend it to anyone.
- mangaart711Mar 04, 2014by
Its good, easy to use, serves its purpose 8/10
The phone is a breeze to use. Apps and security are very easy to manage however battery performance needs an upgrade or change. Battery life typically depletes in an instant if apps run on too long or if the phone itself is not placed in a power saving option. Other than this feature its other features are sure and sound.
- 812stin8655Apr 27, 2016by
Has 2 deep scratches but other then that it is worth the price. Works great
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- kingsnake59Dec 18, 2013by
Good phone that exceeds all expectations and is a great value for the money
This is an excellent phone. The screen is large bright and sharp while the overall phone is very slim. Easily fits into pocket. Very intuitive as far as use. The memory is more than adequate and expandable with an SD card. While the OEM battery requires charging more often than I like, it still makes it through the day of my nominal use and with aftermarket batteries I only use 25% - 30% for a day. It comes with all of the basic apps and you have access to all you might conceivably need through the "play store". The camera takes very good pictures.