Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $99.00Free shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by marketdaymarketday
- See details for delivery est.
- $111.19Free shipping
- Seller refurbished condition
- Sold by blinq
- Est. delivery by May 9
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Cell Phone Cases, Covers & Skins
Tablets & eBook Readers
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $297.95Trending at $302.50
- $199.95Trending at $204.49
- $174.99Trending at $199.99
- $235.00Trending at $356.99
- $160.99Trending at $202.95
- $164.95Trending at $198.08
- $178.95Trending at $184.15
About this product
- Product InformationStay connected wherever you go with the Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 smartphone. It features 16 GB of memory, and an Android operating system. The 5.3-inch AMOLED display is convenient for navigating apps, photos, and music as well as checking emails, watching videos, and playing games. The screen also features multi-input full touch with an S pen. The Gt-N7000 has a GPS built in for easy navigation in the car or on the go. The 2 MP front facing camera and 8 MP rear facing camera allow for easy photo and video shots as well as convenient video conferencing and selfies. Download all your favorite applications and have many hours of entertainment to look forward to. This particular Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 comes in carbon blue and is unlocked.
- Family LineSamsung Galaxy Note
- Storage Capacity16GB
- ColorCarbon Blue
- Network Generation2G,3G,4G
- Network TechnologyGSM
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution8.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSDHC
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity2500 mAh
- Display TechnologyHD Super AMOLED
- Screen Size5.3"
- Color Depth24-bit (16.7 million colors)
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height5.78 in.
- Depth0.38 in.
- Width3.27 in.
- Weight6.28 oz
Most relevant reviews
- xmz111492Mar 19, 2015by
To anyone looking for a great phone for a great price, I'd recommend this.
Sorry I'm late with my review. I really love the size of the Note 1. It feels great in my hands. I am not happy that a phone that was listed as dark blue looks jet black. Oh well, I can get over that. But the battery life is not as good as I hoped. However I'm satisfied with the cost of the phone and very happy that I never have to use carriers. The plan I have is affordable. I never like having contracts with Carriers and I was overjoyed to have such a nice phone far below the price a new one would cost me, it's a blessing. Thanks!
- sxygreeneyez782...Feb 28, 2017by
Notes are always best option
This is my 5th note...been through all models and regardless of what model note there are no other models that compare to the note in many ways and I've worked in cell industry for over ten years so it this comes from experience
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- mike88dNov 09, 2014by
Great replacement for my HTC Vivid!
Beautiful display! PERFECT for classic video games! A bit wide for one-handed operation. Requires two hands at all times. Back plastic cover is a bit cheaply made. Beautiful sound quality using PowerAmp via Bluetooth! Works with Roku 2 XS Remote. Will NOT work with Wii Remote.
- nathanryan80May 14, 2012by
The SGN is a great device, but it's not for everyone.
I see lots of reviews on this device, but some of you haven't even owned it! Try it for a couple months (seriously) and then you can place an honest review! I think it is a great device, but experience it first before placing up a review. The GT-N7000 is an excellent device with a few flaws. Yes the battery is 2500 mAh, however the screen and data (wifi/3G) can easily eat up that battery if you do not have some type of battery saving software or adjust your power usage in the settings menu. Choosing the wrong apps can also eat up your battery. You can remedy this by getting a 2600 mAh battery off of eBay, and swapping them out when the battery gets low. Someone mentioned that this phone uses 4G? Not the case out here in the states. 3G is the best the GT-N7000 can produce, although the U.S. Version DOES support 4G. If you want the faster data, go with the AT&T version. Also, be ready to program your GT-N7000 when you get it because you will find you cannot send MMS (Picture text) and other things without placing the proper input for the phone. YouTube has videos on how to correct this problem. I'm not sure if I receive a defective product, but just a month after owning the device it would no longer hold a charge. My SGN had the following text: "CHARGING PAUSED. TEMPERATURE IS TOO HIGH OR TOO LOW." After seeing this text, the phone would not hold a charge. I tried unplugging and replugging it, taking out the battery, and then I did a factory reset on it. Same message popped up. My phone was stock, never rooted or flashed, and only a MONTH old! The next day, the battery was COMPLETELY dead. Sadly, I returned the SGN but am getting a replacement soon. I will give it one more shot because I honestly enjoyed the item. Read full review
- marla8001Mar 11, 2013by
I love it! It's a show stopper!
I love this smartphone. Top of the line technology, lightweight, intuitive software, gorgeous screen. I am a person that is easy on their devices so I look forward to using this device for several years. The Note II was listed at my Denver Best Buy for $799.00 and I purchased mine off of ebay for ~$625.00. This is the most expensive phone I have ever purchased, in fact this is more expensive than my new tv's and new appliance I bought! I do have a few dislikes about the phone...I think the cut & paste is obtuse and wonky, and I also dislike that you can't copy images with a touch. Also, my previous droid would 'right fit' type face when you zoomed in or out...this does not do that, and it drives me crazy! The casual swipe also changes you from internet tab to internet tab...instead of just moving the screen to the side. I find the contacts function that merges all your facebook contacts with your 'my contacts' to be horrible. But the size! the screen! I love it! Read full review