Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $154.99Trending at $159.99
- $184.00Trending at $186.98
- $169.99Trending at $192.00
- $122.99Trending at $160.00
- $186.00Trending at $189.95
- $229.99Trending at $259.75
- $349.95Trending at $367.49
About this product
- Product InformationAt last, a phone that boosts productivity and playtime. The Samsung Exec with Windows Mobile 6.5 lets you take the office virtually on the road, while a full HTML web browser puts a world of entertainment at your thumbs. Easily micromanage work and play with the full QWERTY keyboard, direct push email, Windows Marketplace and more. The Samsung Exec. Be the CEO of your life.
- NetworkU.S. Cellular
- Family LineSamsung Exec
- Storage Capacity80MB
- Network TechnologyCDMA2000 1X
- Camera Resolution2.0MP
- ConnectivityMicro USB
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSDHC
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Capacity1500 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 480 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 450 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Display Resolution320 x 240 pixels
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.61 in.
- Depth0.43 in.
- Width2.36 in.
- Weight3.7 oz
Most relevant reviews
- minxislunaNov 06, 2010by
Good Phone, user friendly
My husbands phone, he likes the features, other then the small keys for larger fingers gets tough. However, he got caught in the rain and the phone got wet. Found out that this type of phone when it gets wet it goes into airplane mode. That means you can't call out or receive calls. It cannot be reset and is pretty much useless. With US Cellular the insurance changed for phones from $50.00 to replace it to $100.00 for smartphones. Unfortunately they are sensitive too and malfunction with a drop of moisture. So it's cheaper to buy through another source. But the phone is user friendly for those who are not into technology/computer stuff.
- farmbuilderDec 13, 2010by
Little acclaim for Acclaim
When you look for a used Acclaim or any smart phone make sure it has the little memory card and directions/manual. You can't take a picture without the card. The card cost me $28 and I went through 130 sheets of paper downloading the manual. My last several phones had better reception than my Acclaim. On the plus side the pictures it takes are great. For me the access to email and internet is sure nice. My kids came home and showed me how to watch a video on You Tube, I cannot download that fast on our wireless broadband. The slide out keyboard is my first and I like that. I have not figured all of it out but I will with time, then I will be happier I'm sure. If you are looking for smart phone know the monthly charges from your provider before making the plunge.
- son_dubDec 27, 2010by
I bought myself a Samsung Mesmerize and loved it so much that I wanted to switch my wife over to an android phone. So I got her an acclaim. She didn't really want a full touch screen phone, thats why I opted to get that one. Right now, she hates it, but I think she is getting used to it. She had a BB Tour. Now, I love Blackberry, but I was lil tired of the same ol thing all the time with Blackberry. Never changing up the overall look, it became boring. I notice that the acclaim can be a lil harder to operate than the mesmerize sometimes, but overall its an awesome phone.
- jonathan2361Apr 28, 2011by
Good Product - A touch slower than new ones. But the Android we all love.
This is the first Android that US Cellular released. It's a really slick phone, and similar in most functions to the Mesmerize (the phone I have). I am glad we were able to pick this phone up on eBay as my wife didn't have a smart phone to go along with our plan. I will say there are times when it seems to take awhile to respond to a requested action or when it doesn't seem to hold a charge very well, but otherwise - it is the reliable Android that most of us have come to love. Hope this helps!
- decoratingseant...Nov 03, 2010by
I love this phone, it may seem to complicated but don't give up it really does become so easy to use and I'm computer illiterate. My husband even liked my phone so much better tha his he got rid of his NEW phone to purchase one of these, I love that it has the keyyboard, and when new upgrades come out you don't have to wait and get the new phone to enjoy the upgrades they just apply the upgrades to your smart phone and it truly is a smart phone. They have virtualy every ring tone and wall paper you could imagine and most are free, the wifi is even faster than my computer at home.