All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationPicture yourself in the Fun! The Samsung DualView camera TL220 with a 1.5" front LCD screen - a revolutionary feature in the industry - lets you take part in capturing the moment like never before. The Samsung DualView camera TL220 lets you see every scene in an exciting way. Just use the front LCD screen, and set up the perfect shot - with you in it - time after time. A host of top-ranked features and technologies, from the 4.6x/27mm Schneider lens to the 3" touch screen with "haptic" technology, turns this camera into a true must-have. And the small, handheld size makes it easy to take it with you everywhere you go.
- Product Features<ul><li><strong>Front and back LCD screens</strong><br />Turn every scene into a photo op - starring you! The 1.5" front LCD screen lets you get out from behind the camera and get in the shot. You can perfectly frame yourself in the picture, quick and easy. Never miss another once-in-a-lifetime moment. With child mode, you can keep small children's attention through built-in animations that captures those special expressions only kids can make. The countdown timer lets you coordinate any shot perfectly.</li><li><strong>Rear LCD touch screen</strong><br />The TL220 offers simple navigation, at the tip of your finger. The rear LCD screen allows you to scroll quickly through all menus, and easily access your photo library. The haptic vibration response registers your choices. Quickly access and use the camera's key features with either a simple finger tap or hand gesture, using the revolutionary gesture UI.</li><li><strong>Smart auto</strong><br />Take professional-looking photos with Samsung's smart auto feature. Smart auto analyzes key elements of your composition such as color, brightness, motion and subject; then automatically adjusts to take the perfect shot. So you never have to worry about your photos being washed out, too dark or out of focus. Smart auto has 14 different preset modes, for a variety of settings. These modes can be bypassed for manual control.</li><li><strong>12.2 megapixels resolution</strong><br />Samsung's TL220 comes fully equipped with a true color-filtered 12.2 megapixels CCD and boasts a powerful 4.6x optical zoom, guaranteeing some of the sharpest images available. This camera also produces incredibly detailed images which can be used for printing poster-sized photos.</li><li><strong>Image Stabilization</strong><br />The advanced dual Image Stabilization (IS) feature allows you to capture crystal-clear, blur-free shots without using a flash or tripod. The TL220's advanced dual IS combines both optical and digital image stabilizers to produce sharp images without the noise commonly found in other cameras. The optical IS compensates for hand trembling by shifting the lens in the opposite direction. When using optical IS isn't quite enough, the digital IS automatically takes over to ensure blur-free images.</li><li><strong>HD movies</strong><br />Record movies in the palm of your hand. The TL220 is like having a compact HD video camera that also takes professional-grade photos. You can record HD video in 1280 x 720p resolution at 30 frames per second, direct to the SD card. The H.264 format also allows you to record twice as much as an MP4 and four times more than an MJPG - the format used in many other digital cameras, and delivers a much higher video and sound quality.</li></ul>
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom4.6x
- Digital Zoom5x
- Sensor Resolution12.2MP
- Screen Size3"
- Sensor Size1/2.33"
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Macro Focus Range3cm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera27 - 124.2mm
- Max Shutter Speed1/2000 sec
- Min Shutter Speed8 sec
- Exposure compensation±2 EV range, in 1/3 EV steps
- Exposure MeteringCenter-Weighted,Multi-Segment,Spot
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 1600,ISO 200,ISO 3200,ISO 400,ISO 80,ISO 800,ISO auto
- Light Sensitivity Max3200
- Flash TypeBuilt-in flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Effective Flash Range0.2 m - 3.4 m
- Camera Flash FeaturesAF Illuminator
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode,Red-eye Reduction,Slow Synchro
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size55 MB
- Supported Flash MemorymicroSD Card
- Depth0.7 in.
- Height2.4 in.
- Width3.9 in.
- Weight5.3 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 3" - color
- Display Size3"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - electret condenser - mono
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Connector Types1 x DC power input,1 x USB,1 x composite video/audio output
- Expansion Slot1 x microSD
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Digital Video FormatH.264
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Additional Features720p HD Movie Recording,Audio Recording,Automatic Flash,Dual LCD Screens,USB 2.0
- Face DetectionYes
- Shooting ModesFrame Movie Mode
- Shooting ProgramsAction,Back light,Backlight portrait,Beach,Beauty shot,Blue sky,Children,Dawn,Fireworks,Landscape,Macro,Macro portrait,Macro text,Natural green,Natural portrait,Night mode,Night portrait,Perfect self-portrait,Portrait mode,Snow,Sunset,Tripod,White
- Special EffectsCalm,Classic,Color Filter,Cool,Elegant,Forest,Negative,Noise,Retro,Soft,Vivid
- Exterior ColorBlack,Silver
Most relevant reviews
- girsmit0Aug 13, 2016by
Samsung touchscreen camera
This camera was for my daughter because she loves photography and it takes amazing pictures. The touchscreen part makes it all easier.I am very satisfied with my order.it was shipped fast and free,too. Thank you, Elizabeth
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 1206212315@dele...Dec 08, 2013by
takes excellent pictures even while driving, but batteries don't last long
This camera is very easy to use and takes excellent pictures. I purchases this camera for my vacation because I was tired of carrying around my bigger camera that just took up to much room. This camera takes excellent picture even when driving down the road and snapping a quick shot. The only down fall of this camera is that the batteries do not last long at all. I travel with about 8 batteries and I wind up using all of them throughout the day.
- txtrainwreckApr 09, 2011by
Replacement for my TL225
My TL225 was stolen and I bought this one as a replacement. I liked the 225 but I prefer the 220. The only difference being the back lcd screen size and resolution. The whole back of the 225 was touch screen lcd, therefore anytime I touched the lcd something would change. Not very efficient when taking pictures and often had to reset the when taking pictures. TL220 actually has fingerspace on the back to hold the camera. Takes great pics and love the front lcd. Like it much better.
- mike08191974May 16, 2013by
a must have for the tight budget person
i bought this camera cause it was affordable, slim light weight and offers so much other brands dont for this model and price. awesome picture quality, dual front and rear lcd screen and fully touch screen on the rear, no buttons. it's well worth it's price and battery life is very decent.
- ultrasitesApr 24, 2010by
The investment for your buck
The camera has awesome touch screen features and looks beautify sleek, stylish, thin and lightweight. If you are traveling, no more need to ask other people to take your close up pictures, the screen on the front side of the camera allows you to see yourself make poses with your friends and click a perfect photo no more cut up half head photo or bad lighting or bad angle shot of yourself :-) I just love the touch screen feel from cell phone to camera, touch screen is the way to go! and this camera does just that fully touch screen other than the power and snapshot button. The photo quality is great 12 megapixel and the digital zoom really makes the images look live and sharp. I'm sure if you get your hands on this camera you are going to enjoy taking tons of pictures of yourself and others. The best camera for you money in its class, obviously you can pay hundreds of dollars more to buy even better cameras but if you are looking for something under $300 this one has all the latest features and looks. I really have a hard time thinking about cons of this camera as its just what i was looking for in a digital camera. Maybe if you are a photography major or have a high demand for clear hd photos you can choose something else but for everyday use, parties, occasions, family get together etc It works great. If you are looking to buy a camera as a gift for someone this is definitely gonna make them happy. Read full review
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $2,210.96Trending at $2,499.00
- $594.00Trending at $696.95
- $1,207.93Trending at $1,399.00
- $5,349.99Trending at $6,496.95
- $5,189.99Trending at $5,999.00
- $1,694.85Trending at $1,799.99
- $2,389.00Trending at $2,698.00