All listings for this product
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $299.99Trending at $309.99
- $194.99Trending at $199.95
- $235.00Trending at $356.99
- $159.86Trending at $194.20
- $164.95Trending at $198.08
- $178.95Trending at $184.45
- $308.99Trending at $349.99
About this product
- Product InformationThe Samsung Behold is so advanced, it reacts to your every touch. In other words, you'll know precisely when you've activated the 5.0 megapixel camera, or the full HTML browser, or the MP3 player, or the advanced GPS Navigation system. And once you've touched the Behold, you may never stop. The Behold has a Qwerty touchpad that's accessible in landscape or portrait mode, you'll be able to type - and communicate - faster.With a full HTML browser, the Behold lets you surf the Web better than ever. View your favorite sites. Bookmark your favorite sites. And do it all quickly. 5.0 megapixels means the Behold is a very serious camera. That means you'll be able to take seriously beautiful pictures whenever the moment presents itself. The Behold also has a camcorder, so you'll be able to take beautiful videos, as well. On a device like this, the quickest way to move around is with widgets. Since the Behold supports widgets, you'll be able to get into your favorite applications faster than ever.
- Family LineSamsung Behold
- TypeCellular Phone
- Storage Capacity180MB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / EDGE / WCDMA (UMTS) / HSDPA / HSUPA / GPRS
- BandWCDMA (UMTS) / GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- Camera Resolution5.0MP
- ConnectivityMicro USB
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity900 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 300 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 300 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Display Resolution240 x 400 pixels
- Color Depth18-bit (262000 Colors)
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.33 in.
- Depth0.51 in.
- Width2.09 in.
- Weight3.99 oz
Most relevant reviews
- dbh71Feb 09, 2011by
It's a phone, yes... a basic mobile phone.
I purchased the Samsung SGH T139 and it is working great. Even though the packaging was for T-Mobile prepaid service, I just put my mom-in law's SIM card in and it works perfectly with her T-Mobile monthly service. We bought the SGH T139 because the price was very economical and my mother in-law does not need a smartphone with many features, just a simple camera phone, which the T139 has. It replaced another Samsung (SGH-E105) that was several years old and sound quality was fading. It had been passed around as a back-up phone whenever needed and run it's course. Luckily, we found a great deal on the SGH T139 and we're very happy with the awesome voice clarity in both directions. No more callers saying "What'd you say?". The ease of setup and ease of use makes this phone feel like a no hassle device. The SGH T139 also supports T-Mobile's Mobile Backup so that our contacts are saved on T-Mobile servers, this was a convenient surprise. Overall the SGH T139 has been a simple, functional device with nice clear keys and screen. Highly recommended if a no-frills device is what your looking for. Read full review
- creatadoreDec 07, 2011by
BEHOLD - I Give You FREEDOM!
This is my second Samsung Behold. I loved the ease of use for this phone but was persuaded to "upgrade" to an android. As an artist/photographer I enjoyed the camera on the android but that was the ONLY thing that truly was useful. The Behold fits my hand, is an awesome backup for pictures, memos, grocery lists, voice-activated calling, text messaging made-easy and battery life is wonderful - 9-12 hours of usage. I am glad my second Behold was BRAND NEW. I have learned to use quite a few of the options the second time around. Great for getting info from the web.....not HUGE like most android/smart phones and I have a $30 monthly bill without a contract from T-Mobile. Suits my needs with no overkill of monthly charges or applications that "may be fun" but generally are not useful to me. Can't beat it - Read full review
- ghosstrydaMar 07, 2010by
a very good camera phone for starters
this is my first tft phone. i was quite pleased with what it offered out of the box. especially the 5mp camera with LED flash. this phone has limited widgets but this is not to say its bad. it has mp3 player, txt, email, im, calendar and all the basics you would need that any regular cell phone will have. the size and weight is not big at all. it is quite slim and fits in the front jean pocket without issues. i did find a few things that irked me. i was so used to my non smart candy bar nokia 6301 and took all of its features for granted. the txt function of this cell phone defaults to T9 which i hate using. theres no way to set it to regular abc key-in. i have to keep remembering to change the T9 before i can type. another function that i found clumsy was their "send to" option after you take a picture. you can't turn off their option for you to "send to". you also can not turn off the sound of the camera clicking when you take a picture like you can with other regular cellular phone cameras that i have used. all in all, this is a great starter "smart phone". its full of features and made with excellent quality. if you are a feature hungry picky sob like me, then you might get bored of this phone and find yourself looking around for something better. Read full review
- chadh2osMar 10, 2011by
Great phone...just wish os update was still avaliable
I love the android os! Just wish it was a newer version...unfortunately my phone did not recieve the upgrade to version 1.6 and according to tmobile it is no longer available....otherwise I love the phone. Easy to operate and understand. I read up on alot of the forums about issues. If you purchase this phone don't use the samsung sd or a sandisk sd card and use a card that is at least class 4 or higher and this will save you the issues experienced with the sd card as well as some other issues I read about. Lots of fun and useful apps avaliable from marketplace and outside sources. Just look! Would recommend this phone for someone just starting off with android! As I am as well, it's a great beginner and if they come through with a new os it will be optimum for everyone!
- ellemaisluocoMar 06, 2011by
Samsung Behold: Great phone for T-Mobile ONLY
This is a very good phone ONLY IF YOU ARE A T-MOBILE customer. I got the unlocked phone to use with an AT&T sim card. The phone is not compatible to access the web or send picture mail with anything other than a T-Mobile sim card. Likes: Easy to use touch screen. Slim. Attractive and tuff metal construction. Dislikes: The camera has a delay that makes it useless with moving subjects. Good for photographing road kill from a stationary car. Not compatible cross-company with respect to picture mail and web browsing. Bottom line: ONLY GET THIS PHONE OF YOU ARE A T-MOBILE CUSTOMER OR A COMPUTER SCIENTIST