Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $49.99+ Shipping
- New condition
- Sold by alyj2005
- See details for delivery est.
- $45.99Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by galactronica
- Est. delivery by Jul 6
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- $26.99Was:$29.99Free shipping
People who bought this also bought
DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
About this product
- Product InformationKick back and relax as you view all your favorite Blu-ray flicks with Samsung Blu-ray Disc Player Model BD-E5700. This great machine will not only let you view in full HD with 1080p, but with the unique AllShare feature, you can connect your Samsung smartphone, table, laptop, and even your laptop wirelessly right to your TV. Connect to your friend's and family member's devices as well to share movies, music, pictures, and just about anything. Built-in Wi-Fi makes it simple to get to your apps and check out what is happening online, right from the comfort of your sofa in front of the big screen.
- DVD TypeBlu-Ray Player
- Built-In Combo FeaturesInternet/Media Streamer
- Number Of Discs1
- Playable Disc FormatsBlu-ray,Blu-ray BD-ROM,CD DA,CD-R,CD-RW,DVD+R,DVD+RW,DVD-R,DVD-RW
- FeaturesBuilt-in Wi-Fi,Ethernet Input,Full HD,Progressive Scan,Upconverting
- Playable File FormatsAAC
- Progressive ScanWith Progressive Scan
- Surround SoundBuilt-In DTS Decoder,DTS (Digital out only),Dolby Digital (Digital out only)
- OutputsDigital Audio Coaxial RCA,HDMI
- Recording FormatsMPEG2,MPEG4
- Weight2.87 lb.
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- emacworksJan 06, 2014by
Good wifi connection for big screens not wifi ready.
Got this Blu-Ray refurbished. Everything works fine; picture quality is obviously perfect with Blue-Ray coupled to 57 inch LED. Only draw back with Blu-Ray, Roku, and other "smart devices" is that they don't have actual web browsers (Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc.). The user is stuck using pre-loaded apps that may or may not include YouTube. Also, only certain YouTube videos are HD accessible. This is done by agreement between Samsung and other manufacturers to keep the Adobe Flash videos only accessible through your computer. For watching DVD/Blu Ray, this device is top notch. For watching streaming video, best solution is HDMI out from computer over to TV. Your TV is just another computer monitor anyway....
- gmanzanares2012Dec 03, 2012by
Great Product Great Service Samsung BD-E5700 Blu-Ray
This is my first WiFi DVD player...After considering purchasing a standard Bluray-DVD, I decided ..why not get more for my money and this was a great purchase. It has so much more than I expected, I still haven't used all the features included but really enjoy the freedom to watch DVDs ,Netflix, and other Samsung apps on my TV via wifi. GREAT!! I dont have any thing bad to say. at first I thought it took a long time to load DVDs and wifi based apps but after a little looking into ....it was my internet speed.. Uhhhgg.. The customer service and communication with All4Cellular was absolutely fantastic.they made sure I was satisfied with my purchase and were more than willing to return/ refund if I wasn't content with this purchase. Customer service goes a long way!! Especially after I was concerned at first with the slow loading time which turned out to be my own internet connection speed.. I am very satisfied and would recommend this product and All4Cellular to anyone. Read full review
- tinareed72Feb 08, 2014by
I highly recommend this blu-ray player! Great product and very easy to use!
My brother, sister-in-law and I bought this for our parents for Christmas. They wanted a way to get Netflix . It works great. It was very easy to set up and it is very easy to use. I was worried about trying to teach them how to use it but it was not hard at all. One time through and they have it down. My Dad really loves it. I think they watch a movie every night. Very happy with this product and I would highly recommend it to others.
- cynditreasurech...Oct 04, 2013by
Great product for streaming latest movie channels.
I bought this product to stream Redbox Instant and Netflix. I like the SmartTV features that enable me to stream movies from these companies. It was cheaper than purchasing a newer Roku model since my old Roku would not stream Redbox Instant, which is new. At first I had difficult setting up the SmartTV feature but okay after I registered the product with Samsung and reset Blu-Ray Player. I do not like the fact I cannot get the remote to work with my LG television.
- bodino3**2Sep 29, 2013by
IMPRESSIVE FOR A LESS EXPENSIVE SAMSUNG BLURAY PLAYER !! RILLY NICE PICTURE
THE Samsung BD-E5700 is a player ,that Looks Kinda plain ! & a player that kinda gets Lost in the shuffle of oodells of so many players out there ? But when you see the performance & Crispyness of the picture & Good Audio to Boot !! I find it a player , that has kinda been , Over- Looked , as one of Samsungs Better Bluray Players . VERY NICE & RELIABLE !! With a Real Clear Picture & good Depth , that you can see . A WINNER !! And you can find them at pretty Low Prices !! I LIKE IT ..... BOE
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in DVD & Blu-ray Players
Save on DVD & Blu-ray Players
- $40.00Trending at $49.36
- $98.77Trending at $107.97
- $29.26Trending at $31.52
- $51.91Trending at $59.99
- $36.95Trending at $68.76
- $85.00Trending at $93.40
- $64.99Trending at $90.44