CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best Selling in TVs
Save on TVs
- $2,599.00Trending at $2,778.95
- $2,349.00Trending at $2,999.00
- $1,579.00Trending at $1,996.99
- $1,579.00Trending at $1,933.09
- $2,039.95Trending at $2,385.49
- $3,899.26Trending at $5,997.00
- $5,778.95Trending at $7,996.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis 60" Samsung PN60E8000 Flat-Panel TV provides the user with a good viewing experience by delivering picture with fine details. The model features 1920 x 1080 pixels display resolution and an aspect ratio of 16:09. This Samsung Flat-Panel TV offers HDTV definition with a native resolution of 1080p. Additional information about 3D technology on this model: Full 3D.
- About The BrandSamsung is the biggest South Korean multinational conglomerate company, which comprises numerous subsidiaries including Samsung Electronics – the world’s largest company serving the IT sector. Among the branded products are computers, mobile phones, digital televisions and liquid crystal displays, all which are worldwide recognizable for their reliability, fine craftsmanship, high-quality and innovative technologies. The company attained first place for LCD market share six years in a row, and is noted for developing the world’s first real double-sided LCD screen as well.
- Family Line8000 Series
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyPlasma
- Screen Size60"
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D TechnologyFull 3D
- WiFi ConnectionBuilt-in WiFi
- Smart TV FeaturesDownloadable Apps,Internet Browsing,Smart Hub, Signature Services, Smart Content, ConnectShare, AllShare, Built-in Wi Fi
- Built-in TunerNTSC
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- Audio TypeSurround
- Height32.8 in.
- Width54.9 in.
- Depth1.9 in.
- Weight61.7 lbs
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Large Hall,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)QWERTY Remote
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Additional Features3D Glasses Included
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.