More items related to this product
Best Selling in TVs
Save on TVs
- $6,699.52Trending at $6,998.00
- $3,859.52Trending at $5,997.00
- $2,400.00Trending at $2,836.60
- $137.86Trending at $146.77
- $157.99Trending at $203.39
- $76.24Trending at $81.93
- $189.00Trending at $199.98
About this product
- DescriptionFinally, entertainment and communication go hand in hand.The future of TV connectivity is calling, and the 55 Samsung UN55D7000 LED TV is the answer with the power of WiFi and Skype built right into the set. Making video calls in real time is a breeze, and both audio and video quality are crystal-clear. Samsung widens your view of what a TV can do, with advanced online connectivity known as Smart TV enhanced web access and a wide range of apps. To top it all off, Samsung 3D technology immerses you in another world with a depth and clarity from 3D movies titles and TV programming that you have to see to believe. It s all wrapped up in an ultra slim Samsung One Design .5 inch bezel, for a more screen appearance.
- Product Features<ul><li><strong>Samsung Smart TV</strong><br />An exclusive service that turns your TV into a web-enabled gateway where you can interact, watch, play and share with friends.</li><li><strong>3D on your TV</strong><br />See how 3D HD movies and sports come alive with a true sense of depth and action that leaps from the screen.</li><li><strong>Micro Dimming</strong><br />Advanced picture contrast technology controls and enhances LED screen brightness, for even whiter whites and deeper blacks.</li><li><strong>Skype on Samsung TV</strong><br />Enjoy the convenience and connectivity of free, IP-based, picture-inpicture video calls via Skype right from your couch: View it all lifesize on your Samsung TV.</li><li><strong>AllShare DLNA networking</strong><br />Feed content from other digital devices to your TV for you to enjoy on screen.</li><li><strong>Ultra clear panel</strong><br />Advanced technology lets you enjoy crisp image details, natural skin tones, excellent shadow detail and vibrant colors.</li><li><strong>Wide Color Enhancer Plus</strong><br />Delivers the entire spectrum of color and luminance for rich, saturated images with intense detail.</li><li><strong>Auto Motion Plus 240Hz with clear motion rate</strong><br />Samsung 240Hz technology delivers even the fastest onscreen motion with utterly lifelike clarity.</li><li><strong>Full HD 1080p resolution</strong><br />Experience a greater level of detail and clarity in the picture than you ever thought possible.</li><li><strong>Samsung One Design</strong><br />The One Design family of LED TVs takes stunning TV images right to the very edge with an amazing 0.2-inch framed border that gives the appearance of "all picture".</li></ul>
- About The BrandSamsung is the biggest South Korean multinational conglomerate company, which comprises numerous subsidiaries including Samsung Electronics – the world’s largest company serving the IT sector. Among the branded products are computers, mobile phones, digital televisions and liquid crystal displays, all which are worldwide recognizable for their reliability, fine craftsmanship, high-quality and innovative technologies. The company attained first place for LCD market share six years in a row, and is noted for developing the world’s first real double-sided LCD screen as well.
- Family Line7000 Series
- Series7000 Series
- MPNDoes Not Apply
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size55"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D-Ready
- WiFi ConnectionBuilt-in WiFi
- Smart TV FeaturesDownloadable Apps,Internet Browsing
- Refresh Rate240 Hz
- Screen TypeFlat Screen
- Built-in TunerQAM
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- On Mode Power80.4 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.06 W
- Energy StarEnergy Star Compliant
- Rear Input ConnectorsComponent x 1
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 15 Watt
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- Height28.1 in.
- Width48.8 in.
- Depth1.2 in.
- Weight35.5 lbs
- Parental ControlV-Chip
- Sleep TimerWith Sleep Timer
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Large Hall,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)QWERTY Remote
- Exterior ColorBlack,Gray
- Additional Features3D Glasses Included
Most relevant reviews
- jdoo5050Jan 05, 2012by
Amazing TV ! A new standard to go by.
Amazing TV ! It would be hard to find a better picture.I tried.I looked at so many big screen Tv's but kept coming back to this one. I don't care about 3D TV(right now)but in order to get the best technology out there the manufacturers are forcing us to buy these(they have too much invested for it to fail),3D is only a feature and the best 2D pictures come on tv's with 3D options on them.Even if you never watch 3D and this may seem little pricey,if you watch alot of tv, this tv is worth the $$. You can fine tune this tv in more ways than you can imagine (the manual is in the tv's firmware and it stinks).Search the web for a PDF manual and you can do amazing things with this tv.Some hints: when you set the tv up(1)make sure it is set for "home and not"store" (2) you need to be very close to the tv the first time you pair any remotes and aim at the right bottom front corner. The tv is NOT instant on and takes 5 seconds to come on. With the 0.5" edge and the 1.25" depth this is one of the best looking tv's ever (looks like a picture on a wall).This 55" tv fits in a space about 4" bigger than where you could put a 46". Now I have my "techie" son coming to help set up all the internet,streaming,email,skype features so I can get the complete use of all the features of this tv and will get back with an update on this side of this tv. Even not having this set up yet,I'll save you alot of time and research, just go buy it. You will not be disappointed! Lastly, go to other sites such as Amazon ,etc. and read the reviews on this tv to gain alot of helpful info on setting up and fine tuning this tv. Read full review
- dtst4tApr 14, 2012by
This 55" TV came just as advertised. Fantastic picture, I think it is awesome that you can go online with this tv and watch shows, videos, go on facebook, whatever you want to do. I have not had the tv for too long, but I am having a problem with the remote when going online, it works but it is slow..I may just need to read up on it..but other than that..it a great tv with a great picture.
- traylor1264Dec 12, 2011by
Totally the best product and the best price available.
The best viewing experience "exceptional", and the 3-d viewing adds the wow factor. Love the new design. So many exciting features, will take awhile to memorize them all. Could not beat the price anywhere. This is a keeper.
- milkman7981Feb 15, 2012by
this led tv is awesome picture & features are second to none.
this set got excellent reviews, and i have no dislikes and the picture and features really set this product on its own level.
- cannoncollectorJul 31, 2012by
picture is awesome....only if it worked
Well folks it has only been 8 months since I bought mine at Best Buy, and now the screen is out....now I am waiting for Samsung sustomer service to approve my 1 year manufacturer warranty...all this money and this.. No tv in my house!