Best Selling in TVs
Save on TVs
- $2,599.00Trending at $2,749.45
- $2,349.00Trending at $2,999.00
- $1,579.00Trending at $1,933.09
- $5,778.95Trending at $7,996.99
- $4,299.52Trending at $4,589.75
- $2,848.95Trending at $2,958.95
- $1,641.95Trending at $1,697.99
About this product
- DescriptionFor an all round entertainment experience, get the Samsung LN32D403 LCD television that offers 720p resolution for enhanced image viewing. Integrating the Wide Color Enhancer Plus technology, this Samsung 32-inch television makes sure you have a real movie experience, with natural-looking scenes and images. The 20000:1 dynamic contrast ratio of this Samsung LCD TV displays the darkest blacks and the brightest whites of the images, intensifying the scenes. This Samsung 32-inch television has 2 HDMI inputs that enable you to access digital content from external devices. By incorporating the Dolby Digital Plus/SRS TruSurround, this Samsung LCD TV enhances the sound entertainment quotient of this device. The ConnectShare JPEG interface of the Samsung LN32D403 enables you to stream content from PC and audio files, using the remote.
- About The BrandSamsung is the biggest South Korean multinational conglomerate company, which comprises numerous subsidiaries including Samsung Electronics – the world’s largest company serving the IT sector. Among the branded products are computers, mobile phones, digital televisions and liquid crystal displays, all which are worldwide recognizable for their reliability, fine craftsmanship, high-quality and innovative technologies. The company attained first place for LCD market share six years in a row, and is noted for developing the world’s first real double-sided LCD screen as well.
- Family Line403 Series
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Screen Size32"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,15:9,16:9
- Display Resolution1360 x 768 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Built-in TunerATSC,NTSC,QAM
- Supported Resolutions720p (HDTV)
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- On Mode Power72.5 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.2 W
- Rear Input ConnectorsComponent x 1,Composite x 1,HDMI x 2,RF x 1,USB Port
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 5 Watt
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- Height19.8 in.
- Width30.9 in.
- Depth4.1 in.
- Weight16.9 lbs
- Parental ControlV-Chip
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Additional FeaturesConnectShare,Virtual Surround
Most relevant reviews
- hofacrsrMay 15, 2013by
Great budget flat screen
I bought this as a cheap TV for our guest room. Other brands at Walmart were over $300. All my other Samsung products have been good values and this is no exception at under $200 (refurbished) Its a low end Samsung, so there are not many features, but It has very good picture quality and fits my limited needs.
- ebananaFeb 17, 2012by
OK but sound not up to par
The TV is fine except for the sound. I tinkered with the settings a little and found that it sounds a whole lot better with surround sound off. It has an irritating vibrating sound when surround sound is on. I also turned down I think it was the 100K adjustment in sound. That helped too. Even with all the tinkering, the sound has a very low baritone to it. And there does not seem to be anything I can adjust to make it higher. Come on Samsung. Common sense. Mid-range is best or give people an option to adjust it. I also wish Samsung would somehow figure out a way to put the speakers in the front of the TV instead of where they put them now which sounds precisely like the sound is coming from the back. Why the hell do you want to put speakers on the back of a TV. And don't tell me that it is too difficult to put speakers in the front of the TV. It is irritating as hell when you are listening to sound that sounds like it is coming from the back of the TV. Don't make stupidity a virtue. Put speakers in the front of the damn thing. If we have the ability to go to Mars, I think we should be able to put speakers in the front of a TV. I do like the fact that you can check the program channel schedule even though for some reason it seems to be an hour off. I don't know why since I set it properly to my Pacific time and even manually adjusted the time. Something is off but I don't know what. Maybe I need to check the daylight savings adjustment again. Even so, that's better than my old Sony Bravia TV which had no program schedule at all and that should be a MUST have on all TVs. I paid $280 for my Samsung so for the price I guess it's all right though I might still return it. But if I do I'll have to pay $100 more for a Sony of the same 32-inch screen size. Read full review
- bopper416Jun 04, 2013by
This television was exactly what I was looking for - the size, the picture quality, the brand, everything. You can not go wrong with this.
- glennymanFeb 13, 2012by
Great TV value for your money
great tv very easy to use if using the basic cable visual is okay but if using it to watch a movie ,connecting it to your pc or connecting it to a game console using a HMDI its pretty impressive it's worth the money
- harry3814Dec 01, 2012by
, nice tv, so much better than black and white, wish i had switched sooner.
first time i used ebay, found the same rules apply as to auto auctions, which is fine with me. I like it it was fun and saved money.