Best Selling in Tripods & Monopods
Save on Tripods & Monopods
- $298.50Trending at $348.28
- $29.99Trending at $36.51
About this product
- Product DescriptionThe Sakar TR60N is a lightweight tripod that is suitable for film and digital cameras and camcorders. With a quick-release plate, this Sakar tripod enables you to mount and demount the camera quickly. The 3-way pan and tilt head functionality of the Sakar TR60N lets you shoot subjects from different angles. The design of this lightweight tripod enables you to collapse its 3 legs to capture low-angle shots. What’s more, this Sakar tripod can be extended to 55 inches when in use, to shoot photos from a height.
- Product TypeTripod
- Head TypePanhead
- Supported DevicesCamcorder,Camera
- FeaturesWith Quick Release
- Folded Length22.2 in.
- Leg Sections3
- Maximum Load77.16 lbs
- Weight2.2 lb
Most relevant reviews
- 1105029641@dele...Sep 10, 2012by
For tender hands or light cameras, a great deal.
Ok, this is a very unexpensive tripod. So, we shouldn't compare it with the usual 10-folds more expensive ones. So, it does its job, and it is easy to use. The only problem is that you have to be kind while maneuvering, because some of the parts seems fragile, mainly on the head, where the camera stands. And, yes, it can support a DSLR camera, but I would not be very relaxed about using this type of camera on the vertical head position.
- ozarkmountainle...Nov 03, 2012by
Good value for the money. This tripod does everything an expensive one does
This tripod has all of the features that you need. Everything functions very well. My only complaint is the fact that the legs are a little flexible. They could be more rigid in my opinion. All in all, this is a good tripod for the money. There are better tripods out there, but they cost much more than this one! This is a good buy.
- drluvfloridaJun 28, 2015by
Great product, quick processing/shipping. Since this requires that you write at least 100 characters I have included this line which says absolutely nothing...
- thetomatostoreDec 04, 2012by
Tripod makes hands free use a great addition for your confort
Tripod was the great addition for the high powered binoculars we own. Stability and ease of use made star watching and bird watching great with hands free ease.
- trolley1robOct 11, 2011by
this little item is great . its light ,its compact and its the right price. good for photos when camping ,beach or wereever.