More items related to this product
Best Selling in Strollers
Save on Strollers
- $155.99Trending at $219.90
- $150.00Trending at $170.49
- $299.99Trending at $381.99
- $95.14Trending at $114.36
- $193.98Trending at $198.98
- $55.92Trending at $58.94
- $157.95Trending at $194.60
About this product
- Product InformationThe Safety 1st Eurostar Travel System Â– Lexi is a one hand fold and stand stroller ideal for traveling with your baby. Built with ProTech energy absorbing EPP foam, the Designer 22 infant car seat in this Safety 1st stroller gives ultimate comfort and protection to your baby. The stay-in-car seat base with this babys travel system can be fixed in your car for traveling and can be removed when needed. The infinite position recline feature of this Safety 1st stroller let your baby sit comfortably. You can keep a watch on your baby with perfect coverage due to the 3-section, 3-position canopy of this babys travel system. The child tray with cup holder and extra large storage basket in this Safety 1st Eurostar Travel System Â– Lexi provides enough storage to satisfy your childs storage needs.
- BrandSafety 1st
- Family LineSafety1st EuroStar
- Number of SeatsSingle
- Wheels TypeSolid Composite
- Reclining FeaturesReclining Back
- Number of Harness Points3/5 Point Combination
- Overall Weight49.3 lb.
- Safety FeaturesBack Wheel Brakes,Wheel Suspension,Wheel Swivel Lock
- Convenience FeaturesBag Included,Canopy Window,One Hand Fold,Travel System (Car Seat Included),Washable
- Storage FeaturesCup Holder,Front/Child Tray,Large Storage Basket,Lower Storage Basket,Parent Organizer Tray
- Frame MaterialAluminium
Most relevant reviews
- mrbernal031280Apr 07, 2011by
Best deal on a first rate product
There really isn't anything to dislike about the Lexi Travel System. I looked around the internet to find the system that I wanted to get and found it on ebay for an unbeatable price. The stroller has the ability to lay flat for my newborn and lots of space for her to grow. The car seat fits easily onto the stroller and everything has adjustable straps that are easy to take in or let out. I haven't installed the leave-behind portion in my car yet (I'm not that close to delivery), but there are easy-to-understand instructions for the car seat and stroller that walk you through everything. Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase and can't wait to use them!
- orchid43tkOct 02, 2011by
Wonderful Product!!! Would recommend if you want a stroller that will last
I bought this Stroller for my new Granddaughter and it is beautiful and well made. The photo does not do it justice it was much nicer than expected. The material is very pretty and soft she loves it!!! I searched in stores and online and compared with many others and I got more than what I expected and am very pleased with this item.
- saszhagamboaOct 06, 2010by
the colors are adorable. pretty big all in all..the straps are adjustable save for the bottom one no really an issue for me since you can adjust the top one. my baby is not due till december so i can only hope it goes well. i read issues about the stoller not being able to recline fully and i can honestly say that it is not true for the one i got. i was able to assemble it in 5 mins.all in all i love it it's perfect for my baby girl:)
- 1048974088@dele...Mar 04, 2011by
Beautiful,Looks really pricey.
i love everything about this travel system it's just beautiful. The picture dosent do justice on how beautiful and plush the fabric is. I would 110% recommend to anyone expecting a babygirl. It's way better looking then any other travel system that i have seen.
- carolinamodelJan 20, 2011by
I am a huge fan of Safety first travel systems! I had one with my son (who is now 4 1/2) and it has absolutely stood the test of time! I decided to ebay a system for my baby girl...I fell in love with the Lexi! This is a beautiful stroller and worth every penny that you will pay!