Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $6.00Free shipping
- Brand New condition
- Sold by clover-media
- Est. delivery by May 5
- $3.99+ Shipping
- Very Good condition
- Sold by goonman76
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- $14.05Was:$14.95Free shipping
- $17.72Free shipping
People who bought this also bought
Video Game Consoles
Video Game Controllers & Attachments
About this product
- Product InformationOperation Raccoon City challenges squads of highly trained paramilitary specialists, with third-person shooting and tactical action that plays out in the tense, creepy environments of the influential survival horror series. The narrative looks back to the time of Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3, with a fresh perspective. In the aftermath of the T-virus outbreak in September 1998, players take the roles of Umbrella Security soldiers, charged with clean-up and cover-up. Armed with the latest bio-organic weaponry, players engage in modern military operations of unilateral morality.<br><br>The difficulty of these operations increases exponentially, with the arrival of U.S. Special Forces agents to conduct their own investigations. As elite Umbrella operatives, players must eliminate any evidence of the biological disaster, including the monsters it spawned, as well as any survivors who may escape to expose the truth. Even as the action turns from single-player horror to squad-based shooting, the setting is replete with Resident Evil lore and apprehension-inducing play mechanics. Playing from the perspective of the "bad guys," gamers have an opportunity to rewrite Resident Evil history, by reversing an influential battle or eliminating a key character.<br><br>Traditional PvP and PvE elements blend in the games' multiplayer modes, as gamers must battle directly against the bloodthirsty zombie monsters that infest the title location, as well as against operatives on the opposing squad. A four-player co-op mode pits an Umbrella Security Service squad against computer-controlled zombies and government agents. Operation Raccoon City was developed by contemporary SOCOM designer, Slant Six Games, in collaboration with the series creator, Capcom.
- GameResident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
- PlatformSony PlayStation 3
- ESRB RatingM - Mature
- ESRB DescriptorBlood and Gore, Intense Violence, Strong Language
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-8
- Release Year2012
- Game Special Features<li>Tactical action, squad-based shooting, tense survival horror settings<br/><br/><li>Umbrella Security soldiers must contain the T-virus disaster -- at all costs<br/><br/><li>Battle hell-spawn monsters and competing squads of government operatives<br/><br/><li>Revisit fateful events from a new perspective; rewrite Resident Evil history<br/><br/>
Most relevant reviews
- dealhunter3000Dec 22, 2015by
BACK IN THE DAY GAME PLAY
Boy this game really takes me back to time when the first RE game came out. There was nothing else like it out at the time. You could slip the disk into your PS1, turn off the lights and prepare to be scared shitless. I think I'm going to try and get all of the games in the series on my PS3 and play them all before I go out and get a PS4. I still have all of my previous systems and their games but it will be nice to see them with up to date graphics.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- joeywhynot1Aug 26, 2016by
My son wanted this game and now that he has it, he is always playing it. Good graphics and great interaction.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- rinandstimpyFeb 17, 2015by
This game, was MADE for multiplayer!! Must HAVE a MIC, for the full on experience!! Play with your friends on campaign, and especially the versus games!! Heroes is by far, my favorite!! They had a lot of glitches,when the game was released March 20 2012, but patched up most of them. New maps, and weapons cache are available through the Playstation store DLC, add ons for ORC. New spec ops missions, and BIGGER maps!! Use your player experience points to upgrade your weapons, and abilities-each character has a different one! Versus- Heroes, you can be Leon S. Kennedy, Claire Redfield, Jill Valentine, Carlos Oliveira, Ada Wong, HUNK, Lone Wolf, or Nicoli. Find the special weapons boxes, help your teammates, kill zombies, hunters, and your opponents-(other team)Hours of fun!! Me and my friends never get tired of playing this game!! It's still Resident Evil, excellent multiplayer game, going back to where it all started, 1998, Raccoon City. Find the hidden typewriters (3) shoot the cameras, and in campaign, as Wolfpack...kill anything that moves!! Zombies, Lickers, Tyarants, Hunters, Nemesis!! EPIC!! You may have to kill your zombified friend coming after you, but you can always revive them! Use your health sprays and antiviral sprays together when needed. Great multiplayer game! Excellent replay value!! Read full review
- vandodicusAug 14, 2016by
Not worth 5 dollars. Story was nonexistent. Controls mediocre. Multiplayer is the only reason it didn't get a 1 star review.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- kc_metalSep 24, 2013by
Great game with good graphics, sound, shooting and very challenging bosses!
I really enjoyed this game and it has great shooting and graphics. This has got to be the most difficult RE game to date that I have played. In the generator area trying to blow up the three generators was so dang tough I must have died 2 dozen times. Also fighting the two metallic men is very hard as well. I played this game solo but it probably would have been easier on line with friends. The ONLY way I could with this game was with a Heavy or Mini SMG and have Beltaway and Spectre I believe. Don't use the girls they are too wimpy!!! I will fire this up again soon after I finish Revelations.
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $57.39Trending at $66.97
- $34.99Trending at $38.50
- $55.00Trending at $59.99
- $39.99Trending at $44.99
- $34.99Trending at $48.94
- $32.40Trending at $60.78
- $27.49Trending at $28.77