Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $34.99Trending at $38.50
- $20.42Trending at $22.49
- $54.67Trending at $59.99
- $44.46Trending at $48.83
- $27.49Trending at $28.75
- $29.49Trending at $30.00
- $19.99Trending at $25.00
About this product
- Product InformationThe Red Dead Redemption game for Xbox 360 is the story of John Marston, who is struggling to rescue the Zombie-plagued American Frontier. In the open world of this 3D multiplayer Undead Nightmare game John needs to spill the blood of the zombies who otherwise will take over him along with his family. There are missions throughout this action-adventure game like the missing person mission where John needs to find out the missing survivors and reunite them with their families. The graveyards in the Red Dead Redemption game are provided to dump hordes of zombies. This Undead Nightmare game is multiplayer game that allows up to four players to work together to fight difficult zones captured by zombies. For powerful 3D visuals, this action-adventure game uses the patented RAGE, and Euphoria engines.
- PublisherRockstar Games
- GameRed Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare -- Collection Edition
- MPNDoes Not Apply
- PlatformMicrosoft Xbox 360
- ESRB RatingM - Mature
- Game EditionCollection Edition
- ESRB DescriptorBlood and Gore,Intense Violence,Sexual Themes,Strong language
- Number of Players1
- Release Year2010
- Game Special Features<li> Brand new single-player adventure, challenges and quests.<br /><li> 8 new multiplayer zombie characters.<br /><li> Additional animals unleashed in the world.<br /><li> New dynamic events and more.
Most relevant reviews
- firearms_instru...Jan 23, 2011by
This is a great game. I seems like you don't need to buy red dead redemption previously, I played and loaded undead nightmare without having to previously load and play from red dead redemption (like fallout 3 and the 5 extension packs with that title). AMMO HELP: The limited ammo supply is fustrating, but this was done to add a challenge to the game. *** HINT: When you break the apocoplyptic horse War, KEEP him. When you break another mythical animal like one of the other horses, once broken, get off of it, get back on war, ride to nearest save location (DO NOT GET INTO FIGHTS BEFORE SAVING AGAIN - IF YOU DIE AUTO LOAD WILL LOAD WITH THE LAST BROKEN HORSE), HITCH war to a hitching post. (YOU MUST HITCH HIM PRIOR TO SAVING), then save the game. This will reset War as your default horse. ** NOTE: IF YOU FAST TRAVEL AFTER BREAKING ANOTHER HORSE OTHER THAN WAR, AND DO NOT HITCH WAR AND SAVE TO YOUR HDD, WHEN YOU GET TO YOUR FAST TRAVELED LOCATION AND WHISTLE, YOU'LL GET THE HORSE YOU LAST BROKE - NOT WAR. How does this help ammo? War sets enemies (ALL ENIMIES you hit) on fire when you run over them. Example: when you go to liberate or save a town, just run at sprint speed over the zombies. You'll kill them either with the initial hit or they will slowly burn to death. Yes, this takes longer to kill of em. If you wanna jump off to kill the last few remaining, go ahead, you'll get ammo for clearing a town and replenish the little you used. This allows you to kill enemies without firing a shot. How do I know this works, I still have War, and ALL my weapons ammo is maxed out. When I find a treasue from the treasure hunter challenge, I get nothing. Remember, KEEP WAR. Save often (NOT WITH THE AUTO, BUT ON YOUR HDD) so in the event War dies, just reload the game. I like the interaction and history reflected with previous characters from red dead redemption. It was like running into old friends again. For a 10$ download or 20-30$ disc store buy, this is an awesome value and game. Read full review
- ryaidon2010Dec 11, 2011by
Definatly a good zombie game for a solo player
This game is a really exciting, show casing really good graphics and dialog. This game also allows a lot of free run which also helps to keep things both interesting and exciting. I wish however that this game had a co-op system for offline play so this experience can be shared outside of online play or system link. I would like to change the cinematic scenes in which you encounter each mission since it appears you have to be in specific location after specific events. All in all this game is given a review of 4.5/5 from me it easily captures attention and continue to maintain up to a certain length of time.
- 870111449@delet...Jun 22, 2011by
Very fun Story line and Shooting game
I was a little skeptical about buying this game because the role playing looked a little boring. After going through a couple towns and clearing out the zombies I got pretty addicted to the awesome guns and trying to keep ammo up, which made it more realistic. The story line has you trying to find a cure for the undead horde zombies and ending is odd but keeps you playing which is cool. Overall very cool and fun. And for the mythical horses war is definitely the best ( besides death ) because war sets the undead on fire :) and careful with the cliffs cause if you fall of a cliff thats to high you will lose war until the end when you beat it but you get Death when beat the game.
- jmk.575Jul 10, 2011by
Undead nightmare the title says it all.
Red dead redemption Undead nightmare is a great add on to an already amazing game. Set in the late 1800s a zombie plague unleashes on the old west. I thought this game was great and so much fun the only downside is that it is only about a 6 hour game. But the shortness aside I reccomend this game to anyone who loves old zombie movies or survival horror games. But on A side note you will appreciate this game alot more if you already own Red dead redemption. All in all This is hands down one of my favorite games.
- romancandle93Sep 03, 2011by
Awesome condition, Awesome story line, Awesome price.
I think that this game was a great buy, and at the price that I bought it for I really can't complain. It was a great storyline. (a little bit too short) but overall great. I liked the item in particular because of it's great game play value, and how addictive of the game play it provided to me. Well worth the buy.