All listings for this product
Best Selling in GPS Units
Save on GPS Units
- $2,200.00Trending at $3,499.00
- $600.00Trending at $649.99
- $1,999.24Trending at $2,154.42
- $939.19Trending at $967.06
- $779.00Trending at $849.99
- $339.99Trending at $359.99
- $1,089.99Trending at $1,329.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rand Mcnally IntelliRoute TND 700 GPS receiver meant for truck navigation features a 7-inch HD screen makes it easier for truckers to read directions. You can never get lost as this Rand Mcnally Automotive GPS Receiver is fully loaded with U.S. and Canada maps. Featuring Trucker's Friend National Truck Stop Directory, this Truck GPS Receiver helps truckers to find a suitable stop to rest. This Rand Mcnally Automotive GPS Receiver with Trucker Business Tools keeps track of drive time, mileage, maintenance reminder and more. You can also upgrade this Truck GPS Receiver through the TND Dock software of this device. Transport is made easier with the Rand Mcnally IntelliRoute TND 700 that provides Truck-Specific Routing and shows routes to the selected address by keeping in consideration the weight, height and size of the truck.
- BrandRand Mcnally
- ModelIntelliRoute TND 700
- MPNIntelliRoute TND 700
- UsageTruck GPS
- System TypeFixed,Portable
- Screen Size7"
- User InterfaceKeyboard
- Battery Life2 Hours
- Height7.09 in.
- Width10 in.
- Depth5 in.
- Weight2.99 lb.
Most relevant reviews
- trudy6514Nov 01, 2016byTop favorable review
For what I paid, it'll be great!
Bought this for a low price, but it's what my boyfriend wanted and this will do. Need to update it and get some accessories so it'll work in the truck for him, but even if it has minor glitches, I'm happy with the purchase.
Verified purchase: Yes
- haussonJul 02, 2016byTop critical review
As per rand mccnally web site life time maps not compatible with this item
Life time maps not compatible with this item adds to more the no sound but no current maps maps compatible as per randycnally web site Item can not be used me without current maps3e
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- gurlnxtdoor83Feb 08, 2016by
Husband loves it!
Item arrived exactly as described. My husband is a truck driver and he loves it. Thanks!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- byrd6177Nov 12, 2010by
When I first took this unit out of the box I was discouraged at how large the screen is, once it was in my vehicle it's doable. dislikes- not bluetooth compatible, the speech is somewhat fast and sounds like a robot. love- option to view the list of freeways or street you will drive enroute in the form of a list and at the same time view the gps 3d screen. The option to enter maintenance reminders such as schedule oil changes. if you drive the same vehicle you will actually enter the current mileage into your gps and it will record that and the roads you used for fuel tax, and sched' maintenances etc. the option to update the gps via internet called the TND. what this will do it update for construction zones, new roads etc. this unit will according to each state show you truckers MPH freeway/streets and will warn you if you are speeding.If you have ever driven through small towns on a state road you will know that the speed limit changes right? well, this will let you know when you are about to approach a decrease speed zone and a construction zone. keeps you abreast of your 11hr/14hr/and 70hr log, it does not shut your vehicle down just reminds you of the fact, will keep this info for team drivers. tells you when the sun will rise and set. customize the way you want your vehicle's icon to look and the color of your choice. and truly many more ways to customize the features on your gps. 7.34 points out of 10 Read full review
- 4vrobertsMar 04, 2011by
Good screen & electronics; base could be better
I purchased this for my husband because he is on the road often with a big rig. He has been happy so far with the ease of use, the big screen, and volume/sound quality of this product. For the most part, he has found the directions to be pretty accurate, although not perfect. However, the suction cup on this product, which holds it to the windshield, was pretty weak. He is very meticulous and careful, but when he went to remove this product from the windshield, the piece that holds the suction cup snapped off. This happened the first week he used it. He had to prop it on the dashboard afterwards. I called Rand McNally and they said they would replace the base if I sent it along with a receipt, at no charge. However, I had no receipt since I ordered it from Ebay, althought I did not tell Rand McNally that. Instead, my husband-who tends to be a repair genius, spent several hours repairing it himself. All is well, and because he repaired the base/suction cup feature himself, it is actually better than how it was originally-brand new. I don't know how this product compares to other GPS items, since this is the first one we have purchased. Overall, we are happy with this product and my husband has found it to be very helpful while he is driving, especially in new locations. If he had not known how to fix the problem himself, though, we would have been stuck with a broken base and would have to resort to some second-rate way of securely displaying it. I guess the lesson here is to make sure you have some sort of receipt to prove your purchase. Read full review