Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $67.38Free shipping
- Brand New condition
- Sold by i-anime
- Est. delivery by Aug 10
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $4.00+ Shipping
- Like New condition
- Sold by abbgroesche_0
- See details for delivery est.
- $8.23Free shipping
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by jjgames
- Est. delivery by Aug 4
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- Product InformationKonami's critically acclaimed soccer series makes its PlayStation 3 debut with Pro Evolution Soccer 2008. The development team's primary focus was improving the artificial intelligence found in past installments, so it created a "Teamvision" system for more dynamic opponents that adapt to a player's strategies or tendencies. Defenses, for example, will alter formations based on your attacking patterns, goalkeepers will do a better job at holding the ball close, and teammates will more aggressively get open on offense. Animations have been refined in an attempt to make passing, dribbling, and shooting more responsive, while greater detail has been added to the 3D player models. <br><br>The single-player Master League mode includes 20 teams, weekly reports, highlights on the main menu screen, and other embellishments. Player negotiations are influenced by a club's popularity rating, adding a layer of depth to the transfer system. The PS3 version includes 15 stadiums, commentary from John Champion and Mark Lawrenson, and over 3,000 professional athletes. Teams and players can be edited as in previous games, with the new option of importing faces captured by the PlayStation Eye camera. Brazil, Portugal, Greece, Scotland, and Ireland join the list of officially licensed National teams, increasing the total number of playable clubs to more than 250. Online support is also included for both ranked and friendly matches.
- GamePro Evolution Soccer 2008
- PlatformSony PlayStation 3
- ESRB RatingE - Everyone
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-7
- Release Year2008
- Game Special Features<li>Includes more than 250 teams and over 3000 licensed players<br/><br/><li>Watch the computer adapt to your tactics with the "Teamvision" AI system<br/><br/><li>New moves include dives and shirt pulling<br/><br/>
- Game SeriesWinning Eleven/Pro Evolution Soccer Series
Most relevant reviews
- eternianhomeOct 03, 2012by
THIS MEANS A GOAL IF YOU´RE SOCCER FRIENDLY!! IT DESERVES EVERY BUCK!
AN INSTANT CLASSIC THAT WILL LEAD YOU INTO THE SOCCER EXPERIENCE UP TO NOW! GET READY FOR ABSOLUTE CONTROL OVER SKILLS AND SHOTS THAT WILL TEST YOUR SPEED OF MIND AND KNOWLEDGE ABOUT GAME STRATEGY. IF YOU WANT TO SEE ACCURATE GFX OR PLAYERS-ALIKE 3DS MAYBE IT´S NOT AS DETAILED AS FIFA IS BUT FOR THE OVERALL PES 2008 IS A REAL WINNER, ALSO INCLUDES ARGENTINA´S BEST AND GREATEST TEAM AND THE ONE WITH MORE AND PASSIONATE FANS AROUND THE WORLD: RIVER PLATE!!! IT´S A MUST HAVE.//// UN CLÁSICO INSTANTÁNEO QUE TE GUIARÁ DENTRO DE LA EXPERIENCIA FUTBOLÍSTICA HASTA NUESTROS DIAS! PREPARATE PARA TENER CONTROL ABSOLUTO PARA DESTREZAS Y TIROS QUE PONDRÁN A PRUEBA TU VELOCIDAD MENTAL Y CONOCIMIENTOS SOBRE LA ESTRATEGIA DEL JUEGO. SI QUERES VER GRÁFICOS CON GRAN PRECISIÓN O CON PARECIDOS A LOS JUGADORES REALES QUIZÁS NO SEA TAN LOGRADO COMO EL FIFA PERO EN LA SUMATORIA GENERAL ES UN CLARO GANADOR, ADEMÁS INCLUYE AL MEJOR Y MÁS GRANDE EQUIPO ARGENTINO, QUE TIENE LA MAYOR Y MÁS APASIONADA HINCHADA DEL MUNDO: RIVER PLATE! UN DEBER TENERLO... Read full review
- 878536911@delet...Jun 02, 2009by
The best old school PES ever
I've been a PES fan since WE8, and since then I've been playing that series. Recently I got myself a PS3 and had a doubt about buying PES 2009 or 2008. When I played with my friend the 2009 version, I noticed the great graphics and inovative gameplay features, however the teams licenses were terrible! They took out the german and spanish teams! That new single player mode "Rumo ao estrelato" mas pretty lame as well. So for that matter I chose 2008, with all spanish teams, german, italian, french, and with very good HD graphics!
- 920643359@delet...Sep 30, 2009by
Pro Evolution Soccer! The Best Soccer Game
Pro Evolution Soccer is the best soccer game that I ever played. Evrytime when a new version realeased there are some new features created as well. The game is just so good, it is even like 11 reall person playing soccer. One need to concern everything together, even the happiness status are important for a match. Here, in this game, technice is no long the most important portion. You gonna learn team work and how to adjust your team as the best function. Have a great fun with the game! Pro Evolution Soccer! The best soccer game ever!!
- 869342433@delet...Jun 14, 2009by
Okay I guess
The graphics in the game are really good and so is the detail, but with kinda to slow and by that I mean the game play I own both PES 08 and Fifa 09 and compared side to side I would have to say Fifa sadly is way better It sucks cause I"v had Winning Eleven 9 and that game was great. I just think the developers by that I mean Konomi are lagging it to much and I wish they would get the ball rolling back again, if not then I'm afraid PES or Winning Eleven like so many know it ass will never be played again.
- 338734632@delet...Apr 23, 2009by
It has good graphics and different play modes to choose from. You can design how players look better than in other games. Fun game.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $56.95Trending at $66.11
- $52.99Trending at $54.98
- $35.99Trending at $40.88
- $24.99Trending at $33.99
- $14.99Trending at $24.89
- $59.50Trending at $82.49
- $38.99Trending at $43.69