Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Other Children & Young Adult Books
About this product
- SynopsisOn your mark Private, the world's most renowned investigation firm, has been commissioned to provide security for the 2012 Olympic Games in London. Its agents are the smartest, fastest, and most technologically advanced in the world, and 400 of them have been transferred to London to protect more than 10,000 competitors who represent more than 200 countries. Get set The opening ceremony is hours away when Private investigator and single father of twins, Peter Knight, is called to the scene of a ruthless murder. A high-ranking member of the games' organizing committee has been killed. It's clear to Peter that this wasn't a crime of passion, but one of precise calculation and execution. Die Newspaper reporter Karen Pope receives a letter from a person who calls himself Cronus claiming responsibility for the murders. He promises to restore the Olympics to their ancient glory and to destroy all those who have corrupted the games with lies, corruption, and greed. Immediately, Karen hires Private to examine the letter, and she and Peter uncover a criminal genius who won't stop until he's completely destroyed the modern games. "America's #1 storyteller" (Forbes) delivers an exhilarating, action-packed thriller that brings the splendor and emotion of the Olympics to a wildly powerful climax.
- AuthorJames Patterson,Mark Sullivan
- Number Of Pages448 pages
- Publication Date2012-02-13
- PublisherLittle Brown & Company
- Publication Year2012
- Copyright Date2012
- Weight24.4 Oz
- Height1.5 In.
- Width6.8 In.
- Length9.8 In.
- LC Classification NumberPS3566.A822P765 2012
- Dewey Decimal813/.54
- Dewey Edition23
- Reviews"PRIVATE mixes action, mystery and personal drama...Patterson and Paetro may well be on their way to rivaling--and possibly surpassing--the popularity of their Women's Murder Club series.","Private will grab you from page one and force you to sit there until you turn the very last page. A great start to new a series from the master of fast-paced thrill rides.","Slick and suspenseful.",Acclaim for Private
Most relevant reviews
- hometalentApr 09, 2012by
A book that was hard to put down for the night
A great read from a great author. The plot to destroy the Olympics could have been pulled off if the great detective work of Private did not happen. Lots of twists in this one. Typical Patterson. Typical great book.
- dace429Sep 03, 2012by
. Book was in excellent condition. I would order from this person again.
Great book. Private Series are fast moving, non stop reading. Every one should read James Patterson's books.
- carolh4248Apr 09, 2012by
Another great book by James Patterson and fellow author. Plan on reading it in one setting you won't be able to put it down.
- fountain2168Apr 09, 2012by
We love James Patterson books and this was one of the best. Full of mystery and keeps your interest.
Best Selling in Fiction & Literature
Save on Fiction & Literature
- $18.00Trending at $24.95
- $14.39Trending at $15.69
- $12.99Trending at $15.55
- $10.65Trending at $10.85
- $5.99Trending at $10.44
- $56.99Trending at $65.75
- $40.00Trending at $60.62