All listings for this product
About this product
- Synopsis"Based on a game rated by the ESRB M (Mature 17+)"--Cover.,* Full character customization info -Players have class choices which have different abilities. Prima will provide the info needed to choose the class best suited to your play style. * Maps -With a universe to explore players will need Prima's labeled maps of all NPCs and pick ups available. * Conversation options - Talking to NPCs will not only drive the story but affect the player's abilities. Our guide will map affects each response has. *Squad choices - Players can take two teammates with them into missions. With dozens of teammates to choose from Prima will chart all their abilities so players can pick the right man or woman for the job at hand.,To get the full effect, you need this guide Full mission & optional assignment walkthroughs Massive galactic codex section for all the background you could want All Achievements and how to get them Mass Effect warfare secrets revealed
- AuthorBrad Anthony,Bryan Stratton,Stephen Stratton
- Number Of Pages288 pages
- SeriesPrima Official Game Guides
- Publication Date2007-11-20
- PublisherRandom House Information Group
- Publication Year20070000
- Weight25.3 Oz
- Height0.5 In.
- Width7.1 In.
- Length10.9 In.
Table Of Content
- Table Of ContentEXORDIUM How to Use This Guide SPECTRE ORIENTATION DEPARTMENT Start New Career; Mission Computer; MilitarySpecialization; Morality; Dialogue; Fraternization; Transportation; Galactic Economy; Mini-Games COMBAT Command Structure; Talents and Abilities; Requisitions; Manufacturer Showcase; Known Resistance SPECTRE MISSIONS: INTRODUCTION Walkthrough Chapters; Mission Taskbar; Notes, Tips, and Boxes PROLOGUE: NORMANDY AND EDEN PRIME The Normandy; Eden ' Objective 1: Speak with Captain Anderson; Objective 2: Head to the Dig Site; Objective 3: Find the Beacon; Objective 4: Speak with Joker CHAPTER 1: THE CITADEL Objective 1: Attend the Council HeÃ Objective 2: Speak with Harkin or Barla Von; Objective 4: Reconvene with the Council CHAPTER 2: FINDING LIARA The Normandy Revisited; Objective 1: Locate the Planet with Ruins; Objective 2: Land and Explore Planet Therum; Objective 3: Investigate Archeological Site; Objective 4: Escape to the Normandy CHAPTER 3: NOVERIA The Normandy Revisited; Noveria; Objective 1: Visit Noveria, Speak to Anoleis; Objective 2: Access Port Hanshan's Garaâ¥ Objective 3: Investigate Peak 15; Objective 4: Confront Benezia, Escape Noveria; Showdown: Matriarch Benezia CHAPTER 4: FEROS The Normandy Revisited; Feros; Objective 1: Visit Feros, Secure the Tower; Objective 2: Cross the Skyway; Objective 3: Investigate ExoGeâ Objective 4: Destroy the Thorian CHAPTER 5: VIRMIRE The Normandy Revisited; Virmire; Objective 1: Visit Virmire, Reach the C& Objective 2: Infifiltrate Saren's Base; Objective 3: Disable the AA Tower; Objective 4: Set the Nuke; Flee Virmire CHAPTER 6: LOCKDOWN The Normandy Revisited; The Citadel Revisited; Objective 2: Speak with the Council; Objective 3: Meet with Captain Anderson; Objective 4: Steal the Normandy CHAPTER 7: ILOS The Normandy Revisited; Ilos; Objective 1: Visit Ilos, Investigate Ruins; Objective 2: Disable the Security System; Objective 3: Enter Archives, Pursue Saren; Objective 4: Access the Conduit CHAPTER 8: ENDGAME The Citadel Besieged; Objective 1: Get Your Bearings; Objective 2: Scale the Tower; Objective 3: Break the Cycâ€ Objective 4: Usher in a New Era SPECTRE ASSIGNMENTS: FIRST CITADEL VISIT Citadel Maps; Citadel Assignments SPECTRE ASSIGNMENTS: NOVERIA AND FEROS Noveria Maps; Noveria Assignments; Feros Maps; Feros Assignments SPECTRE ASSIGNMENTS: UNCHARTED WORLDS AND ARETURN TO THE CITADEL Uncharted Worlds; Return to the Citadel SPECTRE ASSIGNMENTS: VIRMIRE AND CITADEL LOCKDOWN Virmire Assignments; Citadel: Lockdown Assignments SPECTRE ASSIGNMENTS: MISCELLANEOUS ASSIGNMENTS Background Assignments; Alignment Assignments; Squad Member Assignments; Collection Assignments PLANETARY DATABASE Argos Rho Cluster; Armstrong Nebula; Artemis Tau Cluster; Attican Beta Cluster; Exodus Cluster; Gemini Sigma Cluster; Hades Gamma Cluster; Hawking Eta Cluster; Horse Head Nebula; Kepler Verâ¥ Local Cluster; Maroon Sea Cluster; Pangaea Expanse; Sentry Omega Cluster; Styx Theta Cluster; Serpent Nebula; Voyager Cluster APPENDIX IIIMERCHANTS Wards: Medical Center; C-Sec; Lower Markets; Upper Markets; Zhu's Hope; Port Hanshan; Rift Station; Virmire; Normandy: CommanderRentola; Normandy: RequisitionsOffificer MASS EFFECT GAME CREDITS STRATEGY GUIDE SPECTRES
Most relevant reviews
- physicsprocesso...Mar 13, 2008by
mass effect official stratagy guide
The best thing is the free poster inside. Its in excellent condition which is a plus. It tells you a good bit about whats going on in the game but not the different ways the story can turn out with each decision you make. I bought it because i was looking for the art book that was in another package. I was mistaken and i have just the book.
- dacouture2Jan 09, 2008by
Don't Listen To This Dumb Xbox 360 Bashers
This game is awesome the story alone will take you at least 20 hours to beat and there is so much extra content it's unreal... and with downloadable content as an option who knows what else Bioware could release as adds for this game... If you like Knights of the Old Republic or Jade Empire you will love this game... A must have for all action RPG and SCI-FI lovers
- airideasMay 07, 2008by
I love the Book. If you love the game like me...
Ever scene i starting playing the game i fell more and more in to the game. I wanted to know more like i needed to know how they put this master peace of a game together, so i bought this and... Bam! all my questions where answered. The art is great for being able to see how the characters were developed, and how the levels where thought of. Bioware is one of the greatest if the the best game developer out there today.
- showser65Jan 02, 2013by
Nephew is pleased with this book.
I purchased this book as a Christmas gift for my nephew. I can't tell you whether I liked it or not, but my nephew seems very pleased with it. He has been trying to find it in stores for some time now without any luck.
- dafreshprince08Aug 02, 2008by
Mass effect strat guide
Amazing guide with very detailed maps and mission reports. gives u a step by step preview of every mission and even the planets that arnt important for the main mission. Such as finding resources and relics from another era. very good for those who need the help, which i didnt or for those like me who are just completelty obseeses with the mass effect!!!!!!!!!!!
Best Selling in Nonfiction
Save on Nonfiction
- $34.49Trending at $40.11
- $24.00Trending at $30.77
- $19.95Trending at $22.29
- $19.95Trending at $24.50
- $14.46Trending at $17.99
- $19.99Trending at $24.97
- $10.00Trending at $10.34