Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $22.99+ Shipping
- Like New condition
- Sold by walteshi
- See details for delivery est.
- $11.69Free shipping
- Good condition
- Sold by tmhunh
- Est. delivery by Aug 7
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Video Game Consoles
Video Game Memory Cards & Expansion Packs
About this product
- Product InformationNintendo DS owners yearning to see their favorite Pokémon characters fight in 3D get their wish with Pokémon Battle Revolution on Wii. As with Pokémon Stadium and Pokémon Colosseum before it, Battle Revolution features a choice of arenas with distinct rules and victory conditions. The wireless capabilities of both the Wii and DS let players seamlessly transfer existing teams from either Pokémon Diamond or Pokémon Pearl handheld titles. <br><br>Yet the cross-platform functionality doesn't end there. The handheld's touch screen is used to strategically control each Pokémon character within the ten included 3D arenas, offering players their own private command list free from the prying eyes of nearby friends. Those <I>without</I> nearby friends won't have to miss out on the multiplayer fun, as Pokémon Battle Revolution is the first Wii title with online support for real-time skirmishes against trainers from around the world.
- GamePokémon Battle Revolution
- PlatformNintendo Wii
- ESRB DescriptorFantasy Violence
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-2
- Release Year2007
- Game Special Features<li>Ten 3D battle arenas each with specific rules and victory conditions<br/><br/><li>Transfer existing teams from Pokémon Diamond or Pokémon Pearl<br/><br/><li>Battle friends across the country with the Nintendo Wi-Fi connection<br/><br/>
Most relevant reviews
- nelson4515Jan 01, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- adamdtraubAug 14, 2013by
Good for extreme fans, Bad for casual gamers.
This game is essentially a continuation of the old Pokemon Stadium games. There is no real story mode and the prizes are fairly pitiful to say the least. You do earn a surfing pikachu with volt tackle for beating the game and get the items to allow the evolution of electabuzz and magmar. Aside from that, the remaining prizes will appeal mostly to the most extreme of fans. This game is good for someone who is a huge fan of the pokemon frandchise and would like some rare items or would like to see their pokemon in full size (it's the only place you can see wailord drawn to scale). For the casual gamer, this product will prove to be a disappointment. If you don't own any Gameboy games, don't waste your time with this.
- bballdude56100Jul 13, 2011by
Good game for Pokemon battling fans. All others, this might not be for you.
This game, though enjoyable, is really meant for those who own either Pokemon Diamond or Pearl and who have a strong team to import into the game. Otherwise, playing through this game will be frustrating, as the player will have to rely exclusively on rental Pokemon. In general, this is not a game for the casual player; Pokemon Battle Revolution is no Pokemon Stadium, and lacks features such as minigames that made the Stadium series appealing to those new to Pokemon. If you do own the DS games and are looking for a game that focuses entirely on battling, then this is a purchase to consider. Although the constant battling can become repetitive, seeing your team on the big screen is always nice, and completing certain colosseums in the game can be both challenging and very rewarding. You can even use points earned in the game to purchase useful items that can be sent to the DS games. Finally, the options for battling friends via Wi-Fi offer significant replay value and help extend the life of a game that some might consider too short. Read full review
- mz_shortee_blus...Jul 05, 2011by
Great game, but not as what I thought it would be like in the GameBoy games
Great game if you really love Pokemon. It's for my 4 and 7 year old sons and I do admit, my husband and I do play the game sometimes. What I don't like about this is that I thought this would be like the game where you play on your gameboy and it's not. All you do is battle with someone in a arena and you don't even get to earn or have a pokemon that you really wanted. You don't even walk around! Oh well, that's why it says "Battle Revolution." I should have done more research about it. Overall, my kids like it.
- brudemiMay 09, 2010by
Excellent game for target audience
Bought the game for my son's birthday (7th). It is fun game and he and his older brother (10 yr old) play the game alot. They have great time. I think that the game is personally a bit slow and easy for my taste but, since it is a Pokemon game, it was not meant for adults. It seems like some of the more fun features exist only on the DS version of the game. Buying used on ebay made it more reasonable from cost perspective. The way my son describes the game - very cool, learn about Pokemon, challenging in a fun way. I have noticed it can be a bit repetitive, so it is not meant for those children who are getting very good a video games - even my son admits. Overall though I have to say that the game is good and enjoyable for the target audience, and I would recommend as a purchase for people with young children who enjoy Pokemon generally. Read full review
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $56.95Trending at $66.11
- $52.99Trending at $54.98
- $35.95Trending at $40.88
- $25.99Trending at $33.99
- $14.99Trending at $24.89
- $59.50Trending at $82.49
- $41.90Trending at $43.69