All listings for this product
Best Selling in Video In-Dash Units w/GPS
Save on Video In-Dash Units w/GPS
- $798.90Trending at $899.99
- $155.00Trending at $199.99
- $129.99Trending at $259.99
- $114.99Trending at $218.49
- $134.99Trending at $208.89
- $147.24Trending at $289.99
- $83.99Trending at $85.89
About this product
- Product InformationPioneer’s AVIC-N2 is an all-in-one mobile navigation/video receiver that gives you the best of three worlds – audio, video, and GPS navigation – without installing several components. This electronic jack-of-all-trades features a 6 1/2-inch touchscreen LCD monitor, a navigation system and a DVD/CD/MP3 player in one DIN-sized receiver chassis that fits into a standard dash opening. You can save required routes into memory then display them on the motorized screen. The AVIC-N2 also features four-way high power, so your movie soundtracks and music will play forcefully. You can use its three-band parametric equalizer to adjust the sound to match your car’s acoustics freely.
- Channels4 Channel
- Screen Size6.5in.
- Aspect Ratio16:9
Most relevant reviews
- cellulardsApr 20, 2007by
Avic N-3 Pioneer is great
I first wrote a guide about the Pioneer AVH-P5700DVD A/V Reciever Touch Screen Flip Out which i thought was an amazing touch screen. Then i stumbled on the N-3 and i must say, it has everything the Pioneer AVH-P5700DVD has as well as navigation. All you need is the CD which is the map of the united states. It covers the whole continental united states as well as Alaska and Hawaii (whoever decides they want to be driving there). It is a very responsive unit, with a very sleek and stylish look to it, and a very LARGE touch screen, which can play DVD's and CD's of any format, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW. This is probably the best part to it, burn your own music or videos at home, then watch them in the car. It even plays MP3's and allows for MUCH MUCH MORE such as Ipod Interface, Vehicle Dynamics Processor, and a REAR view camera Read full review
- 588084036@delet...Jun 19, 2007by
I was a little sceptical to buy this at first, i have heard bad things about the n2 and how the fold back system can go out on you, but to my amazement my Pioneer AVIC-N3 has had no such issues. This has been a great investment to me for my car visual and audio set-up, it is very very simple to use and 99% acurate if i had to rate it on accuracy. And with its capability to play dvds as well as cds, it can be very entertaining! Key features that I like are: Large screen, touch screen, telephone search to find address, removable face plate, and the ability to add many different addons like voice activation and back up camera. It is a little pricey, but if you have the money to spare it is well worth the extra money! to get! -akb
- neilboswell2012Dec 04, 2013by
Happy with this unit.
Great picture and sound quality! Wish it had blue tooth though. Also wish I didnt have to have a map cd in to use the gps. All in all its a good unit.
- stray-nxSep 21, 2011by
Costs the money
The excellent device, I have it in two cars. Good sounding. The bright screen. Very convenient. Convenient wires, it is easy to connect, set of functions
- 521121328@delet...Feb 18, 2007by
I have purchased a Pioneer GPS Receiver. With the information that I have been able to put together I am concerned as to whether or not I can use this in the united states. It sounds like it is for Europe only. Can someone answer this question for me. Thank you sincerily, Gary email@example.com