Best Selling in Home Theater Systems
Save on Home Theater Systems
- $3,489.73Trending at $3,999.00
- $1,698.00Trending at $1,896.00
- $171.62Trending at $187.99
- $449.99Trending at $459.95
- $98.40Trending at $133.25
- $83.99Trending at $99.99
- $156.99Trending at $181.95
About this product
- Included ComponentsBlu-ray Player,DVD Player,Radio Tuner
- TV Resolutions1080i (1125i),1080p (1125p),720p (750p)
- Surround FormatsDTS-HD,Dolby Digital,Dolby Digital Plus (DD+),Dolby Pro Logic II
- Number Of Discs1
- Playable FormatsCD,CD-R,CD-RW,DVD,DVD-R,DVD-RW,SVCD,VCD
- Playable File FormatsJPEG,MP3,MPEG1,MPEG2,WMA,WMV
- InputsAnalog Audio x 2,Aux in,Digital Audio (Coaxial) x 1,Digital Audio (Optical) x 4
- OutputsComponent x 1,Composite x 1,HDMI x 1,S-Video x 1
- Other FeaturesAV Receiver,Blu-ray Player,Component Video Output,Digital Tuner,Progressive Scan
Most relevant reviews
- ricolino66Aug 09, 2012by
Great Value !!
I bougth this ITEM because i need it to enjoy a better sound in my DVD´s movies and concerts. I use to have this brand and it´s a great expirence.The only thing is it did´nt include the remote. Very good product !!
- aabroAug 08, 2012by
Great gaming system
Great sourround system. Soud is very clean and clear. I use this setup for my play station 3, and it works great. Mw3 is great on this thing.
- chiefmatieMay 16, 2012by
Philips HTS3051B 5.1
I got a Philips LCD TV 46" and I wanted a better sound system to go with it and this fits the system perfectly. 5 speakers plus sub woofer and a total of 1000 watts RMS, just fantastic.