Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $2,374.57Trending at $2,698.00
- $3,895.95Trending at $3,989.95
- $562.00Trending at $679.00
- $794.99Trending at $996.95
- $438.88Trending at $444.99
- $5,169.99Trending at $5,999.00
- $614.96Trending at $749.00
About this product
- Product InformationDesigned for people who want to experiment with photography, the Pentax 10.2 MP camera is a portable body only that is professional. With a waterproof 10.2 MP digital camera housing, this Pentax K200D digital camera is great for shooting beach videos, so that you will be able to don't worry about water, ice, and snow. This Pentax digital SLR camera is good for snapping and holding on to large numbers of action shots, with a flash memory card slot, which enables you to choose the number of pictures stored in the camera. The Pentax 10.2 MP camera is just right for reviewing your special snapshots, featuring a 2.7-inch LCD monitor, which allows you to share the poignant moments of your life and share them with family. You will be able to make memorable prints as large as 9x14 inches as this Pentax K200D digital camera has a 10.2 MP image sensor. Cropping and enlarging will not result in pixelated pictures if you get a camera with more megapixels. In addition, the HDMI plug included with this Pentax digital SLR camera makes it easy for you to share clear and crisp pictures with friends on a big screen. Great pictures and superb performance are yours with the Pentax 10.2 MP camera. With its black body, this Pentax K200D digital camera will be a stylish platform for preserving memories. This Pentax digital SLR camera is ideal for snapping photos any time or place, with batteries, so that you will be able to remain ready to make photos. The Pentax 10.2 MP camera comes with only the body and no lens. Picking and choosing the most appropriate interchangeable lens or lenses based on your expanding photography budget resources is an advantage to buying the camera body separately.
- Camera TypeDigital SLR
- Sensor Resolution10.2MP
- Screen Size2.7"
- Sensor Size15.7 x 23.5mm
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Lens For SDBody Only
- Focus AdjustmentAutofocus & Manual Focus,Automatic,Manual
- Auto Focus typeTTL phase detection
- Max Shutter Speed1/4000 sec
- Min Shutter Speed30 sec
- Exposure compensation±2 EV range, in 1/2 or 1/3 EV steps
- Exposure RangeEV 0-21 ( ISO 100 )
- Exposure MeteringCenter-Weighted,Multi-Segment,Spot
- Exposure ModesAperture-Priority,Bulb,ISO-Priority,Manual,Program,Shutter-Priority
- Light SensitivityISO 100-1600
- Light Sensitivity Max1600
- Flash TypePop-up Flash
- Camera Flash FeaturesAF Illuminator,Flash +/- Compensation
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemoryMultiMediaCard,SD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Floppy Drive StorageNone
- Viewfinder TypeOptical
- Optical Viewfinder TypeEye-level mirror pentaprism
- Viewfinder - Field Coverage96%
- Viewfinder Magnification0.85x
- Dioptric Correction Range-2.5 to +1.5
- Depth2.9 in.
- Height3.7 in.
- Width5.2 in.
- Weight22.4 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.7" - color
- Display Size2.7"
- Microphone TypeNone
- Connector Types1 x DC power input,1 x USB,1 x composite video output
- Expansion Slot1 x SD Memory Card
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS X 10.2 or later,MS Windows Vista,MS Windows XP
- Battery Form FactorStandard form factor
- Still Image FormatJPEG,RAW,RAW + JPEG
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Additional FeaturesAnti-Dust Technology,DPOF Support,Depth-Of-Field Preview Button,Direct Print,Histogram Display,Not Interchangeable Lenses,PRINT Image Matching,PictBridge Support,RGB Primary Color Filter,USB 2.0,USB 2.0 Compatibility,Water Resistant
- Shooting ProgramsAction,Candle,Food,Kids,Landscape,Macro,Museum,Night scene,Night scene with portrait,Pet,Portrait mode,Sunset,Surf & snow
- Special EffectsBlack & White,Color,Illustration,Sepia,Slim,Soft
- Continuous Shooting Speed1.1 frames per second,2.8 frames per second
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- industry100Feb 15, 2017by
Great older DSLR camera
I was looking for a decent camera body that would fit some of my older Pentax lenses. After reading many reviews I settled on the D200 because of its good image quality and decent build. If you are considering this camera please note that it does not have focus peaking, but you can purchase a user replaceble split image focusing screen. Also note this camera will not work with the older M series lenses, only the new A series lenses that have an aperture lock and electrical contact on the rear of the lens. New digital and film series camera lenses should work fine.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- timbo345-77digi...Sep 15, 2016by
What More Do You Need?
What more do you need? 10.2 Megapixels is a high enough resolution for even large prints, the image quality is excellent and this is a really well made waterproof DSLR with intuitive controls and even a top screen which these days you only find on really high end machines. Pentax have always and continue to make great cameras but if you can live with a model thats a few years old and doesn't have the latest and greatest marketing 'must haves' then you really don't need anything else to give you great control and brilliant photos.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- dsch2303Jul 06, 2016by
Pentax 200D camera body
This product was rated Very Good and it performed like a new one. All the camera features were easy to use. Am very pleased with the purchase.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- owellsunFeb 19, 2011by
Perfect 1st DSLR camera
I have had my camera less than 1 month and I cant say enough about how pleased I am with it. I am rough on all my equipment and because of the dustproof housing this thing has I dont worry at all about getting it out in dusty conditions or putting it on the ground. The k200D is built solid and it feels perfect in my hands. It is light weight, quiet, and the picture quality is great. I have yet to unleash it true potential and have primarily only used the automatic setting but I plan to learn more about the manuel settings in the future. You will not go wrong with this camera. I had initially started looking at Nikons 3000/3100 for my first DSLR but came across this Pentax and I am so happy I did because I feel like I got just as good of quality and was able to save a few hundred dollars buying it and not a Nikon. Pentax has totally made a very good impression on me. Other great features include: - ability to scan the sensor and show you on the display exactly where any dust might be - vibrating sensor to help knock dust off the sensor Con: (The only thing I wish this thing had) - No HD video recording feature Read full review
- knottynerds561Nov 11, 2010by
Great camera package
Oustanding camera for a budding photographer to an advanced user. It has simple picture modes on the top wheel to assist the beginner along with more detailed scene modes available, right on up to fully manual settings for advanced users. This baby even has three frame auto bracketing with adjustable exposure compensation for wonderful HDR composite shots. Rugged camera and build quality is first rate! From the first time you pick it up you know that this is no toy, but a real photographic tool designed for demanding enthusiasts. Stainless steel lens mount and all metal internal frame insures reliable operation for a lifetime. Weather sealing at this price is unheard of and an excellent bonus feature. Image quality with the included AL II lens is outstanding for a kit lens and excellent by any other measure. I put the mode wheel to 'P', set the custom image profile to 'Natural', and bump the sharpness up by one to get superb results; natural, sharp, pleasing pictures. If I need more depth of field or faster shutter speeds, I simply spin the thumb wheel. EASY! I've noted that many of todays digital SLR cameras are capable of technically excellent images, but they often seem 'flat'. The images from this kit are crisp and almost 3 dimensional by comparison. I can't say enough good things about it! The shake reduction is in-body, so if you own or have access to some of the old superb Pentax manual focus primes, they will instantly have shake reduction available. Turn the camera on & it prompts for a focal length. EASY! Even the ancient M42 threaded lenses from the 1950s will work with shake reduction. Pentax is really looking out for their loyal customer base. Another great feature is the fact that this camera does NOT use a proprietary battery system, so if you ever run outa juice you're not outa luck. Simply stop at any convenient location and pick up four AA batteries - alkalines will run fine, lithiums are a fantastic compliment to this camera, and the old favorite rechargables will work just fine too - NiCAD, NiMH, it doesn't matter. I've even borrowed some from a TV remote and my own external flash unit! Beginners looking to get serious about photography, or pros needing a backup kit will all be happy with this camera. Read full review