Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $39.99+ $5.99 Shipping
- Manufacturer refurbished condition
- Sold by mishaal_123
- See details for delivery est.
- $10.00Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by mmtrading06
- Est. delivery by Jun 9
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Tablets & eBook Readers
About this product
- Product InformationThe Pantech Link P7040 is a stylish and compact phone packed with basic features. This Pantech mobile phone comes with a full QWERTY keypad that lets you compose messages quickly and effortlessly. With a 1.3 MP camera on this QWERTY phone, you can capture memorable moments of your life. As the Pantech Link P7040 supports Bluetooth connectivity, you can sync files from your mobile with other portable devices. This QWERTY phone supports WAP, which helps you to surf the web and check e-mails. This Pantech mobile, loaded with AT&T Mobile Music, Mobile Video, and Video Share applications, entertains you while on the move. The Pantech Link P7040 comes with support for A-GPS, to offer navigational assistance to reach your destination.
- Family LinePantech Vega
- TypeCellular Phone
- Network Generation2G,3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandGSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) UMTS/HSDPA 850/1900
- Camera Resolution1.3MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSDHC
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity930 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 180 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 240 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size2.4"
- Display Resolution240 x 320 pixels
- Color Depth18-bit (262000 Colors)
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.53 in.
- Depth0.39 in.
- Width2.4 in.
- Weight3.21 oz
Most relevant reviews
- 4infloridaJan 31, 2017by
Best old school text phone on the market
Best quality and price cell phone for texting and calling. Super slim and light. Key board functions easy to read and one handed operation. Who cares about data, I have a macBook Air Pro for that. Love it.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- willied-0138Mar 09, 2017by
I had this style for years and accidentally ran it through the washer. It still worked ok but had water marks in the screen. This one is like having my old one brand new. One will never find a better phone for texting !!!!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- cgh260247Nov 03, 2015by
A great alternative
If you do not want a smart telephone, this is a great alternative. Small enough to slip in a trouser pocket and really simple to use. The battery runs for two or three days. This is my second, after the first was stolen.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- firsttim112Jan 18, 2015by
Many apps locked to AT&T, despite being unlocked to use with other carriers
We have Consumer Cellular which uses the AT&T network, so I thought this unlocked phone would work great for me, as I dislike smart phones and want something simple. It was easy enough to insert my Consumer Cellular SIM and a microSD card to load up my MP3 files, and it works well for calls, text messages and playing MP3's. But! About 8 of the onscreen menu items are hard coded into the device and require a genuine AT&T pay as you go / no contract account to work. I don't have that with Consumer Cellular, so those menu items do not work. And no amount of fiddling with the limited number of server/proxy/port settings will get them to work. So I use it for what works, calls, texts and playing Mp3s. But it's disappointing that the games, web access, et al, either fail to connect or have notices of extra cost for using excessive bandwidth to run the apps. In the end, I would up buying a practically new Nokia E71 phone, which runs Symbian and does everything I want in a feature phone. If the Pantech Link P7040 had done email and web via wi-fi, I'd have stuck with it. But those aps are locked to AT&T. Note that it proved very difficult to find a FACTORY unlocked feature/candy-bar phone with QWERTY keyboard that wasn't all kludged up with carrier-specific apps. The Link could have been a great phone for an old curmudgeon like me IF only it had more generic (non AT&T specific) apps. Read full review
- october1517Jul 03, 2013by
a true bang for your buck-- a "smartphonesque" value phone
the pantech link p7040 unlocked is a great choice for anyone looking for a solid keyboard from a non smartphone. I use t-mobile service with my unlocked link, and somehow (I haven't entirely figured out how this has happened) I get 3G speeds with the phone even though the 3G tmobile bandwidth shouldn't work on this phone. That's an AMAZING bonus that I wasn't expecting to receive. Also, although the internet and the act of sending MMS messages isn't possible with this unlocked device, it is very possible to reconfigure the MMS receiving settings for t-mobile's network(which is what I did) and you can then receive MMS messages. The battery life isn't as good as I had expected for this particular device; through light to moderate use, I will be down to 1-2 bars of battery life left at the end of a typical 14-18 hour day. My last complaint is that I believe the unlocking has created some difficulties for the phone to pick up signal sometimes from t-mobile's network. Usually when i'm out-and-about in the city i have that wonderful 3G on tmobile's network; however, in some areas where my old t-mobile branded phones would easily pick up 4-5 bars of 3G service, I have a hard time finding even a single bar of EDGE service. Just a slight annoyance. I have owned iphones, blackberrys, android phones, and the like, and from an experienced technology guru and advocate, for the price, you CANNOT GO WRONG with this device. The keyboard is amazing, really fluid and fast, the menu is suprisingly sophisticated for such a low-end device, and who can say no to a pricetag like $30? Read full review
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $304.99Trending at $338.95
- $289.99Trending at $354.99
- $169.50Trending at $186.95
- $189.99Trending at $199.99
- $129.99Trending at $158.00
- $66.44Trending at $74.91
- $49.99Trending at $51.99