Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $399.99Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by directbuywireless
- Est. delivery by Jul 11
- $17.99Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by amazing-wireless
- Est. delivery by Jul 3
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Tablets & eBook Readers
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $298.99Trending at $367.00
- $189.99Trending at $207.00
- $174.99Trending at $195.50
- $159.95Trending at $169.50
- $159.95Trending at $175.00
- $269.99Trending at $293.99
- $161.99Trending at $164.99
About this product
- Product InformationThe Pantech Crossover runs on Android 2.2, which means it has access to thousands of applications for both productivity and gaming through the Android Marketplace. Some applications even come pre-installed to save time. This Pantech smartphone can access email with ease and surf the Internet at 3G speeds. There is a 3.1-inch touchscreen on this sliding-keyboard smartphone, and the keyboard is the typical QWERTY style for those that prefer the standard typing method. With Bluetooth and GPS technology, the Pantech Crossover serves all the needs of mobile phone users. This Pantech smartphone also has a 512 MB storage capacity and it supports flash memory cards. The digital camera on this sliding-keyboard smartphone is 3 MP, and the phone supports picture texts. The Pantech Crossover is a good solution for people that want an Android phone, but don’t want to lose the standard keyboard. Plus, the touchscreen on this device makes it super easy to use.
- Storage Capacity512MB
- Network Generation2G,3G
- Network TechnologyEDGE,GPRS,GSM,HSDPA,UMTS
- BandGSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS/HSDPA 850/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution3.0MP
- ConnectivityUSB 2.0
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery TypeLithium-ion Battery
- Battery Capacity1500 mAh
- Display TechnologyTFT
- Screen Size3.1"
- Display Resolution320 x 480
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.45 in.
- Depth0.56 in.
- Width2.28 in.
- Weight5.15 oz
Most relevant reviews
- princesssharon4...May 11, 2016by
Robust, what I expected
The phone is a good buy, especially since good phones in this category are harder and harder to come by. Fast texting, organized well, and doesn't lock up the phone when telling you the text has sent. The keyboard is well spaced with good keys, but has a different layout than most sliders. Takes a bit to get used to, but overall very good. My main gripe is the keys placed on the perimeter of the phone, mainly the lock button. The volume buttons work flawlessly, but the function (top left), lock (top right) and camera button have a tendency to lock up and not function. Overall, it has proven to be a tough, well designed phone.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- williamjohn2Jul 27, 2016by
Replacement for prior Pantech p8000
This is my 3 P8000. it is not a current smart phone but it has enough of the apps and features that I use routinely. I get my work done that I need to do o the phone. I have no learning curve because of my history with p8000. The supplier delivered the product as advertised and per the schedule. The only bump in the delivery was USPS. USPS tracking reported the unit delivered but I had not received it. I contacted USPS and they delivered it the next day. I'm happy with the product and supplier.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Refurbished
- old-moseDec 17, 2015by
Great phone, but just good for me
I like everything about the Pantech Crossover but it wasn't the best choice for me. I find size to be deceptive in photos on the net. I'm 69 years old and have arthritis in my hands. I find both keyboards difficult to use for my big crooked fingers. Everything is to small and to close together, but that is my only complaint. I'm not sure there's a phone that isn't a tablet that is big enough for me!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- bryaus-1witit1aMay 11, 2016by
This is a good phone for the price. Its simple and easy to use. Great for a starter phone. Its small but a great size. Its worked well for me and I think that you'll get a good phone for your money!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- janheramAug 02, 2014by
RAM-memory-humble android smartphone with real keyboard. Not much more.
I bought this phone because it has a real qwerty keyboard and I HATE the touch-screen keyboard. I like it basically because of the real keyboard thing. I like it that it works acceptably for an old phone (It's 2014). I like that one can get whatsapp and instragram on it. I like its ringtones and its speaker's sound quality. I dislike that it does not come with much storage, which makes it impossible to take pictures, record/send voice notes, or download much until you get micro SD memory stick. It also has a humble amount of RAM, which depletes the possibilities of multi-tasking too much on it. I also dislike the fact that when looking for a contact, there are some usability issues there. I don't think this product can be compared fairly to others. It's an old phone that is cool because of the keyboard. That's about it. It does not offer much more beyond that. I am not a smartphone freak sort of user. So this phone works great for me. I only download two or three apps that I use and that's OK, if kept so. If you are an app enthusiast who needs to download, install and use many new apps all the time, this phone is definitely not for you; since it would quickly become slow or freeze given its humble virtual memory and its android version, etc. Read full review