More items related to this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $2,210.96Trending at $2,499.00
- $594.00Trending at $696.95
- $1,207.93Trending at $1,399.00
- $5,349.99Trending at $6,496.95
- $5,189.99Trending at $5,999.00
- $1,694.85Trending at $1,799.99
- $2,389.00Trending at $2,698.00
About this product
- Product InformationThe Panasonic LUMIX ZS15 is a 12.1 MP digital camera with a 24 mm wide-angle lens that proves beneficial in capturing vast landscapes or crowds even from a short distance. With a 16x optical zoom, the Panasonic LUMIX ZS15 brings distant objects sixteen times closer without losing out on sharpness. This Panasonic digital camera also records Full HD videos in AVCHD and MP4 formats to deliver a true-to-life footage. The optical image stabilizer in the Panasonic LUMIX ZS15 counters handshakes to rule out image blurs. This 12.1 MP digital camera features the Intelligent Auto mode, which optimally adjusts the settings to help you get the best possible results in any shooting condition. Be it in normal or zoom mode, the F3.3/F5.9 aperture helps this Panasonic digital camera capture clear images even in low-lit conditions like indoors or night time.
- Product Features<ul><li><strong>Powerful 16x optical zoom</strong><br />The DMC-ZS15's powerful 16x optical zoom draws your subjects right up close, and lets you freely capture decisive sports scenes, along with the natural expressions of people and animals, and details that you can't even see with your bare eyes. In addition, this single camera lets you record 16x zoom in video recording.</li><li><strong>Ultra wide-angle lens</strong><br />The ultra wide-angle lens - rare on a compact camera - gives you a wider range of composition possibilities with larger viewing space compared to that of 35 mm camera. The super-high-quality LEICA DC lens minimizes distortion at the wide end.</li><li>Power O.I.S.<br />The POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) suppresses the low-frequency vibration hand-shake component, which is physically generated when pressing the shutter button or when shooting at night with a slow shutter speed. The Power O.I.S. also works for powerful zoom shots, which are especially susceptible to hand-shake in a compact camera. Active mode is effective for video recording.</li><li><strong>12.1-megapixel MOS sensor</strong><br />The DMC-ZS15 features the 12.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor that boasts high-speed signal output and high-sensitivity image recording for making many advanced features possible.</li><li><strong>Intelligent HDR</strong><br />The DMC-ZS15 integrates Intelligent HDR (High Dynamic Range) in the iA mode. Several still pictures consecutively shot at different exposure levels are overlaid to produce a single composite picture without whiteout (over-exposure) or blackout (under-exposure).</li><li><strong>16x optical zoom in video recording</strong><br />The 16x optical zoom lets you zoom up close to subjects that you can't actually approach, even when shooting videos. This single camera will capture both photos and videos of highly natural expressions from people and animals and sports scenes.</li><li><strong>Intelligent handheld night shot</strong><br />The intelligent handheld night shot in the iA mode generates a beautiful night scenery with illumination by multi-layering the images shot consecutively. Bright, glamorous night scenery can be recorded without using a tripod.</li><li><strong>AF tracking</strong><br />Once you focus on your subject, the AF Tracking automatically tracks it until you press the shutter. When you're taking images of an active subject, like children or pets, this function eliminates the need to press the shutter button halfway down repeatedly to readjust the focus.</li><li><strong>Large, 3.0-inch, 460K-dot LCD</strong><br />The DMC-ZS15 has a 3.0-inch 460K-dot LCD with a 100% field of view. LUMIX's acclaimed intelligent LCD function also automatically adjusts the brightness in 11 steps according to shooting conditions. It lets you share the fun of viewing images with family and friends, too.</li></ul>
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom16x
- Digital Zoom4x
- Sensor Resolution12.1MP
- Screen Size3"
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size70MB
- Supported Flash MemorySD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card,SDXC Memory Card
- Depth1.31 in.
- Height2.27 in.
- Width4.13 in.
- Weight6.53 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display Size3"
- Max Video Resolution1920 x 1080
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- cognicorpApr 30, 2017by
Great little camera
This is my 2nd Lumix camera. Easy to operate, and excellent image quality thanks to Leica lenses. Not my primary camera (a DSLR) but great to have when I don't want to carry a bigger camera, or just want excellent snapshots.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- sc-surplusMay 17, 2016by
Great light weight Camera
I have used this camera for my business for several years now. We take thousands of pictures per month. Most of them being close-ups. This has been a very reliable piece of equipment we rely on. I just purchased 10 more because I heard it was being discontinued.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- sonnyc2blueNov 08, 2012by
Love the camera, great focus and zoom. Use mostly for portrait, sports.
My 3rd Panasonic Lumix camera, great value for money. The best one I have owned. A little overwhelming for the novice as so many settings. Does not have view finder. I dropped the 2nd one and wanted another Lumix lens Panasonic. Did not come with battery charger, only a/c cord to plug in camera to recharge. Old cameras charger works with this one as same size battery. This way I have a spare battery for a day.
- papayarko2012Dec 01, 2012by
pleasure lies in a large man's hand
The camera is good for a large man's hand. Weight 207g. For a woman's hand may be difficult. The menu is simple and intuitive. The menu does not Russian. The menu is in Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese. A very interesting feature, the camera remembers the face and then focuses on it. Photo quality satisfied. Did not use the video. I plan to buy another spare battery and a separate charger.
- guer.tatiApr 25, 2017by
We sell electronic products Very low price PayPal payment! yuhky ( c o m )
Verified purchase: No