All listings for this product
Best Selling in DVD & Blu-ray Players
Save on DVD & Blu-ray Players
- $199.00Trending at $216.71
- $678.97Trending at $689.99
- $59.99Trending at $63.00
- $98.77Trending at $108.90
- $425.00Trending at $632.99
- $31.52Trending at $36.26
- $66.95Trending at $68.28
About this product
- Product InformationWatch your favorite movies while you are traveling with the super stylish Panasonic DVD-LS5 player. The 5-inch diagonal widescreen of this Panasonic DVD player with adjustable LCD gives you exceptional picture quality and an ultimate home theater entertainment. This portable Panasonic 5-inch player feature Dialogue Enhancer technology that ensures crisp and sharp dialogues. The Panasonic DVD-LS5 offers Advanced Surround Sound (VSS) feature that gives you stimulating sound output, making your hear each and every minute details of the scene. The built-in rechargeable battery in this Panasonic DVD player gives you almost 2.5 hours of battery life to keep your entertained. Make your journeys worthwhile with this Panasonic 5-inch player and enjoy your movie-watching spree to the fullest!
- DVD TypePortable DVD Player
- Number Of Discs1
- Playable Disc FormatsCD,CD-R,CD-RW,DVD,VCD
- FeaturesBuilt-in speakers,JPEG Slideshow
- Playable File FormatsMP3
- Progressive ScanWithout Progressive Scan
- Screen Size5"
- Video Output SystemNTSC
- Video DAC10 bit / 54 MHz
- Picture ControlBrightness,Zoom
- Audio DAC24 bit / 192 kHz
- Audio SNR115 dB
- Surround SoundDTS (Digital out only),Dolby Digital (Digital out only),Virtual Surround
- DVD Dynamic Range98 dB(DVD)
- OutputsComposite x 1,Digital Audio Optical x 1,Headphone Jack,S-Video
- Remote ControlStandard
- On Screen DisplayYes: English, French, Spanish
- Parental ControlYes
- Screen Size5"
- Playback Time2 Hours
- Weight1.2 lb.
- Release DateOctober
Most relevant reviews
- 1c7f93451839a01...Sep 26, 2009by
Great piece of tech no longer made.
I love this 5 inch Panasonic dvd player. Sadly it is no longer made. I use it to go to sleep by. I bought my first one in 2003 and recently purchased another brand new one (that was actually manufactured before my first one and has been in its original packaging all this time!)My first one has played an average of 10 hours a day every day for 6 years and is still going strong. But since they are no longer made, I wanted to snatch up another one while I still could. Thank You EBay. Besides being asthetically pleasing and doing all the things any good dvd player can do, this device allows a good bit of adjustment to the screen so that one can turn the color way down to a more lifelike look rather than the too intense color of most digital displays. The brightness is also widely adjustable. It displays a red light when it is plugged in and turned off so that even when closed, you can always tell if you remembered to turn it off just by glancing at it. That same light flashes if it is closed while running or the monitor is turned off while running so that you won't forget that it is on. The tiny size makes it easy to carry, it fits in large pockets. It is very durable; I dropped my old one a dozen times and still nothing stops it. They just don't make 'em like this little guy anymore! I can't believe my luck in finding a new - old one, I am good for another 6 years! Read full review
- daisymoMay 17, 2010by
Best portable DVD player ever!
I have had several portable DVD players, and the Panasonic DVD-LS5 is by far the best I have ever had. I now have three of them. They are well built with a bright, brilliant screen with excellent color saturation and definition. I know the model is no longer in production, but if you can get one in good condition, do it.
- teel.2009May 04, 2015by
confuesing to opperate but picture comes in great when you do get it going!
Picture comes in great! Only problem I have is I don't really know how to get the movie to start, I just keep moveing around and pushing the 1 little circler button/ Wish I had a manual!!!! Tried looking it up/ but no luck!!!
- ksmermaidJan 10, 2009by
This was a Christmas gift for my daughter, who has limited room at her place. It was perfect in size and the quality of the picture and sound are phenomenal. I have never bought one of these before, but I know Panasonic makes quality products, and this one did not disappoint.
- legatowiredFeb 04, 2008by
Great compact portable DVD player.
This is great because it is a high quality item--it is sturdy, well designed, and has good resolution--that still works great even thought I bought it a few years ago.