All listings for this product
Best Selling in DVD & Blu-ray Players
Save on DVD & Blu-ray Players
- $27.00Trending at $34.00
- $199.00Trending at $216.71
- $599.00Trending at $800.00
- $68.00Trending at $109.00
- $34.99Trending at $38.75
- $68.82Trending at $69.98
- $49.99Trending at $60.61
About this product
- Product InformationThe Panasonic DMP-BD75 Blu-Ray player is capable of reproducing high-quality video and audio, so you can have an enhanced movie-watching experience. Enjoy video streaming and watch your favorite programs and movies online with this Netflix, CinemaNow, and Vudu compatible Panasonic disc player. Without wasting much time, this Ultra-Fast Booting Blu-ray player quickly starts, loads, and plays the disc, providing convenience while watching your favorite movies. The stylish user interface is quite easy to use, and makes this Panasonic disc player look very smart and elegant. Ultra slim, this Blu-ray player will hardly use up much of your space. It is very easy to operate the Panasonic DMP-BD75 using the handy remote control accompanying it.
- DVD TypeBlu-Ray Player
- Built-In Combo FeaturesInternet/Media Streamer
- Number Of Discs1
- Playable Disc FormatsBlu-ray,Blu-ray BD-R,Blu-ray BD-R Dual Layer,Blu-ray BD-RE,Blu-ray BD-RE Dual Layer,CD,CD DA,CD-R,CD-RW,DVD,DVD-R,DVD-R Dual Layer,DVD-RW
- FeaturesAudio DAC,BD-Live,DLNA,HDMI CEC,USB Input,Upconverting
- Playable File FormatsAVCHD
- Progressive ScanWith Progressive Scan
- Video Output SystemNTSC
- Video Upconversion1080p (HDTV)
- Audio DAC24 bit / 192 kHz
- Audio SNR100 dB
- Surround SoundDTS (Digital out only),Dolby Digital (Digital out only)
- DVD Dynamic Range100 dB(DVD)
- OutputsAnalog Audio x 1,Composite x 1,HDMI
- Remote ControlStandard
- Weight3.52 lb.
- Region CodeBlu-ray: Region Free
- Exterior ColorBlack,Silver
Most relevant reviews
- slamn7Jun 10, 2012by
Good deal and no issues with this units. Highly recommended.
Blu-Ray Player works well although it was a refurbished model. Excellent deal and quick start up. Intuitive menus. Excellent picture quality. Construction seems a little on the light side, but overall it didn't affect operation. I don't use the Netflix and other online features with this player so I can't comment on the operation from that standpoint. I only take away one star because of the construction. I did upgrade the firmware on the unit and it works well. No reset or freeze up issues that other users have reported.
- bodino3**2Nov 04, 2012by
IF YOU WANT SLIM ? YOU GOT IT !!
After I bought one of newer Panasonic online,, After doing a intence ratings Lookover ,from the info out there !! Here it was ! And the first thing I thought was Damn !! Very thin & Lite!! Fired it up . & found the drawer was pretty Thin & Not very smooth . THE Letters on display window are too small & not brite enough!! This seems to be a prob. if u are more than 5 FT. away ! IF YOU WANT SLIM ? U GOT IT !! Thank god ,there is onscreen menu .!! I think this must be Panasonics way of saying . Were gonna haft to downsize our BLU - RAY Players..? The one thing that Peeves me off the most ? is the Display visability which is WEAK !! And the Drawer is kinda Rikitty !! And the Remote is also , Missing some KooL options ?? But it will probly never Let U Down .? Great Sharpness & Detail Pretty Good, Crisp, Clean picture As you expect from a Panasonic Unit . Good Audio ! Please dont scimp any further PANASONIC ::"" !! BOE Read full review
- blur125Sep 10, 2011by
Great picture quality, but freezes and clunky menus make this a bad buy.
This player works great for Bluray. It isn't the fastest loading player (even though that was a key selling point) and the menus are clunky. Firmware update didn't resolve much. It does stream Netflix and Napster (who the hell uses Napster these days?), but the menus are slow to load/navigate. Also, it has frozen 3 times and I had to pull the power plug to reset it. Pretty annoying and now digital audio output. Ha! As I'm writing this, the player froze..Taking off another star...
- joekohoMay 02, 2012by
Real good price and the result is a beautiful TV picture .
This player replaced my old DVD player. The price was good and it produces a beautiful TV picture. This unit doesn't have an on/off indicator which would have been useful but not a show-stopper. I had to buy my own HDMI cable but that's standard on this particular model.
- chou4170Nov 01, 2016by
Awesome Blu-Ray & DVD player!
As advertised this unit plays both Blu-ray and DVD discs in beautiful vibrant colors and stereo quality sound, I would definitely recommend Panasonic products to a friend!!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned