Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $304.99Trending at $365.00
- $294.99Trending at $356.99
- $269.95Trending at $289.99
- $134.99Trending at $139.99
- $305.21Trending at $314.99
- $189.99Trending at $220.00
- $129.99Trending at $158.00
About this product
- Product InformationUse the QWERTY keyboard or touch the screen of the Palm Pixi Plus phone to send out texts or dial contact numbers. The 320 x 400 pixels resolution on the TFT screen of this Palm QWERTY Smartphone provides a vivid display. Capture or record priceless moments with the 2 MP camera and LED flash of this Palm touchscreen phone. Transfer media files faster using the 2.1 EDR Bluetooth of this Palm QWERTY smartphone. Use the built-in GPS feature of this Palm touchscreen phone to access the shortest route to your destination. The Palm mobile hotspot in the Palm Pixi Plus phone provides Wi-Fi router functionality for up to five devices.
- Family LinePalm Pixi
- Storage Capacity8GB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / WCDMA (UMTS),HSDPA
- BandWCDMA (UMTS) / GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- Camera Resolution2.0MP
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 330 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 350 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size2.6"
- Display Resolution400 x 320 pixels
- Color Depth18-bit (262000 Colors)
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.37 in.
- Depth0.43 in.
- Width2.16 in.
- Weight3.28 oz
Most relevant reviews
- profferferMar 20, 2012by
A decent smartphone
Pros: The Palm Pixi features a remarkably thin design and an improved QWERTY keyboard. An updated OS brings Yahoo integration as well as enhanced messaging features. It also offers Bluetooth, GPS, and 3G support. Cons:It lacks Wi-Fi. it can be sluggish and battery can drain quickly. The camera's picture quality is subpar and still lacks video recording and editing options.
- tomew70Jul 04, 2011by
LOVE THE PALM PIXI
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Palm Pixi Plus! It has ALOT of nice features , as well as great call sound and battery life is good too! The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was i found the keyboard really tiny and kind of hard to use for texting.Other then that the phone is great. The touch screen is wonderful !It takes really NICE pictures and videos!Also the wifi is great I stay on the internet using my wireless internet connection at home, if you use verizon though they require a data plan or so they told me. I use pageplus no data plan required. I didn't have any problems scrolling or tapping what I wanted, and no lags.Tranferring pics/videos/whatever to and from pc is easy.Alot of great apps, I like the variety of free apps as well. A great buy for the money ,if you don't mind a small keyboard. Read full review
- dashimadJul 11, 2011by
Its not fair that Palm & WebOS failed to beat iPhone
Its a great phone for the money. Has everything you could wish in your pocket. As an unlocked phone, it is a bit tricky to activate the phone by creating first a Palm Profile. You need to have a any carrier SIM with data to take you online for registration with Palm USA. If your SIM has a pin lock you must remove the pin first before u insert in the phone for the first use (because u have no option to enter sim pin before creating palm profile, hence u cant access the web for registration & u cant use the phone). I purchased 2 Pixi phones from ebay for $110(+/-) & my son is using the other one. We both are happy & race to explore new tricks. We love it & our iPhones are in the drawer at home. period
- dbadali001Mar 05, 2011by
Verizon Palm Pixi Plus
I bought this phone because of the great price without Verizon contract. Coming from a Windows Mobile 6.5 phone, I have used a smart phone for many years and wanted to try Webos. A key feature for me is exchange calendar sync and the Pixi Plus does a great job with this. (I briefly tried a Droid Incredible several months ago and can not say the same for it as I had multiple calendar sync problems). One negative of the calendar is that you can not do meeting invitations for events. PreCentral's homebrew guides can add missing features that make the phone better. Pros: email, calendar, great web browser, keyboard, free mobile hot spot Cons: no flash, no document editing, pdf render errors, some Webos apps not compatible Overall, this is a very nice phone. For the low price currently available without contract, it is a great buy and can make a great 1st smartphone. Read full review
- cmar4561Apr 07, 2011by
Pros and Cons of the Palm Pixi Plus
I replaced my LG Ally wih a Palm Pixi. What I like about the Palm Pixi is that I am able to view a few websites just like you would on a computer. You can enlarge the pages with your fingers. I like the way it notifies of messages and emails. It's easier to switch the phone from a ring tone to vibrate by flipping a small switch. What I don't like is that when you view websites the pages float or shrink when you don't want it to. I lost some good features that I liked from the LG Ally. The screen is not big enough. When I first received my phone I messed up the activation. The customer service was very nice and explained the whole process to me and stayed with me until it was properly activated. I don't like that the market does not have compatable icons like the LG Ally and very few are free. For right now it serves its purpose. Read full review