Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $11.99Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by jps3916
- Est. delivery by May 3
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationWeighing just about 6oz, the Palm IIIxe is a lightweight device to accompany you on all your journeys. This Palm handheld PC is powered with 8 MB RAM, which makes it an efficient device to work with. Keep a tab on all your appointments, e-mails, and important dates, with the 2 MB flash ROM of this Palm PDA. Requiring just about two AAA batteries, the Palm IIIxe readily gives you a stunning performance. The sharp backlit LCD display of this Palm handheld PC lets you read the screen with ease. To beam business card information, phone lists, and data, this Palm PDA boasts an infrared port as well.
- Product LinePalm
- RAM8 MB
- Installed Memory2 MB -
- Processor TypeMotorola MC68EZ328 16 MHz
- Operating System ProvidedPalm OS 3.5
- Operating System RequiredApple MacOS 7.5.3 or later,Apple MacOS 8.5 or later,Microsoft Windows 95/98,Microsoft Windows NT 4.0,Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 or later
- Input MethodHandwrite Recognition,Removable Keyboard,Stylus,touch-screen
- Display Colors2-bit (4 gray levels)
- Display Resolution160 x 160
- Display TechnologyMonochrome - 160 x 160
- Battery Type2 x AAA Batteries,Alkaline - AAA type
- Audio InputNone
- Audio OutputNone
- Connectivity Interfaces1 x USB,1 x infrared - IrDA,1 x serial - RS-232,1 x serial - RS-232 - 25 pin D-Sub (DB-25),1 x serial - RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)
- Expansion SlotsSerial Connector
- Included AccessoriesFlip cover,Stylus,protective cover
- Software IncludedBloc de notas,Calcolatrice,Calculador,Chapura Pocket Mirror,Direcciones,Elenco impegni,Gastos,Giochi,Jeux,Juegos,Memo Pad,Promemoria,Rubrica,Security,Seguridad,Sicurezza,Spese
- Wireless ConnectivityInfrared irDA,IrDA
- Dimensions (WxDxH)3.18 in. x 0.71 in. x 4.72 in.
- Supported interface languagesEnglish,English / United States,French,Spanish,United States
- Weight170 g
- Depth1.8 cm
Most relevant reviews
- richpitFeb 07, 2017by
Palm III organizers are great for basic stuff
I've been using Palm organizers for years. I've had many different models and brands that run PalmOS. For basic organization & data retention, they're great. If you don't have or want a smart phone, these are the way to go. They're small, easy to use and run for a while on 2 AAA batteries.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- madrigalsngrJan 02, 2012by
A great product for the price!
I purchased the Palm IIIxe to replace one I have used for many years. This bit of technology has become a friend to me. I have all the other gadgets that are more modern yet the Palm is still better for some things. 1) it fits in my coat pocket. 2) it does not have to "Boot up" 3)With a fresh set of batteries on a trip it will not go dead. 4) It interfaces with my older desk top. 5) I have a wealth of information at hand I don't want to type into my phone! I can shift documents, paste and cut to and from my computer. 6) It is a great product for it's modest price!
- happyfeet87Mar 13, 2017by
I love his palm product, one of the best there is!!!! Worth every cent!!!!
Verified purchase: No
- jennifergriffinAug 19, 2008by
Great for geocaching
I am another who bought this unit for use in Geocaching. It is perfect for my geocaching needs and the price is great. A newer and more expensive model might have all sorts of bells and whistles that I would enjoy, but the Palm IIIxe works perfectly well for paperless caching. I don't use mine for anything else, so this review only deals with their utility for cachers. Pros: These old PDA are available for very little money (under $20 including shipping is the usual price). They can run the Cachemate program. They use regular AAA batteries, so there's no internal battery to go bad. They have a hard cover that helps keep the screen from getting damaged as you lug them around in the woods. They can hold information on thousands of caches. Cons: They do not have GPS or wireless internet capabilities that might come in handy for cachers. The docking cradle only connects to computers through a serial port-- a serial to USB converter is required to use on most modern computers. The lack of an internal battery means that if the batteries run out before you change them you can lose the geocaching data stored in the PDA. As with pretty much all PDAs that I know of, you will have to install (and perhaps purchase) additional software on the PDA to make best use of it while caching. I use the standard Cachemate ($8) on the Palm IIIxe and the Geocaching Swiss Army Knife program ($25) on my computer. --- Overall I have been quite pleased with my choice of the Palm IIIxe for my geocaching. In fact, I am currently on my second one (both purchased from ebay) since my first one quit working after a year or so of use. The low cost of these ancient Palms makes them a great choice for cachers who may lose or break them while out hunting for caches-- you could go through a dozen of them and not spend what a new fancy PDA might cost you. I may eventually upgrade to a PDA with wireless internet access (the only additional feature I really wish I had), but for now I'm getting along fine with this more basic model. Read full review
- alsomad2mdvJan 09, 2010by
I love my palmIIIxe! I've had one for at least 6 or 7 years. My first one got crunched, but they are now inexpensive, so I replaced it and just hot synced right form outlook. I hate to change systems so as long as mine works &/or I can replace and hot sync I'll keep using it. Not flashy - keeps appointments well - keeps contacts well - keeps tasks well especially when synced with Outlook - they back each other up in those functions! Not enough memory to handle lots of email well - I skip that hot sync. One draw back is it uses AAA batteries - but fairly long time between changes.
Best Selling in PDAs
Save on PDAs
- $17.99Trending at $22.99
- $34.99Trending at $59.99
- $9.99Trending at $13.99
- $12.99Trending at $30.70
- $24.99Trending at $27.24
- $25.26Trending at $25.55
- $19.99Trending at $29.99