Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $18.00+ Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by zalenski
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationKeep your life organized and at your fingertips with The Palm Zire 71 PDA. You will never forget an appointment again with this PDA that allows you to easily set up and keep tabs on your schedule. Create your grocery lists, to-do lists, and everything you want to remember with this light-weight device that slips right in your pocket. Not only will this device keep your organized, but gives you the ability to listen to music, watch videos, and play games during your down time. You will never miss a moment again because you did not have a camera. The 71 comes with a built in digital camera with 640x480 resolution, automatic white balance, and auto exposure as well.
- MPNZire 71;P80720US;P80720ML3-AUDIO;P80720ML3;P80720US-BLM;P80720ML2
- Product LinePalm Zire
- RAM16 MB
- Installed Memory4 MB
- Processor TypeTexas Instruments OMAP310 144 MHz
- Operating System ProvidedPalm OS 5.2.1
- Operating System RequiredApple MacOS 9.1 or later,Apple MacOS X 10.1.2 or later,Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP,Microsoft Windows 98/ME,Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP,Microsoft Windows NT 4.0
- Input Method5-way navigation button,Handwrite Recognition,Jog Dial,Stylus,Touch-screen,touch-screen
- Display Colors16-bit (64K colors)
- Display Resolution320 x 320
- Display TechnologyColor TFT ( transflective ) - 320 x 320
- Battery TypeLithium polymer,Proprietary Lithium
- Audio InputNone
- Audio Output3.5 mm Stereo jack,Built in Speaker,Speaker(s)
- Connectivity Interfaces1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A,1 x docking / port replicator,1 x headphones - output - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- Expansion SlotsMultiMediaCard (MMC) Slot,SDIO Slot,Secure Digital (SD) Card Slot
- Included AccessoriesCarrying case,Charger Cradle,Stylus,carrying case,headphones,protective cover
- Included Digital CameraYes
- Software IncludedAdobe Acrobat Reader for Palm OS,Card Info,Kinoma Player,Kinoma Producer,Memo Pad,Palm Photos,Palm VersaMail 2.5,Phone Link Update,Photo Viewer,Prefs,RealOne Mobile Player,RealOne Player,SMS,Security,Telephony/SMS,To Do,World clock,powerOne Calculator
- Wireless ConnectivityInfrared irDA,IrDA
- Dimensions (WxDxH)2.91 in. x 0.67 in. x 4.48 in.
- GPS IncludedNone
- Supported Audio FormatsMP3
- Supported interface languagesEnglish / United States
- Weight150 g
- Depth1.7 cm
Most relevant reviews
- bigaloha04May 18, 2016by
Meets my needs
Got my first Zire 71 in 2003; got my second one in 2016 when the first one stopped responding to the data entry pad. I could still charge the old one, and back it up, so I didn't lose any data. I use this for data that I don't want, or need, on my smartphone. * Data entry is easy, though using the stylus does take some getting used to; * Backs up to my (old) XP laptop; download-able to .csv format; When I sync'd the new one to the laptop, got all my data into the new one in seconds. * Holds charge for couple weeks at a time.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- imm_strawberrye...Dec 15, 2010by
Palm os garnet, still usefull and efficient
The Palm Zire 71 is an older unit from Palm. It runs version 5 software so it's a little dated by todays webos, and ios4 standards. Regardless if what you're looking for is a usefull and reliable pda, the Zire 71 is one of Palm's best. The screen is bright and big, 320X320, boasting good image clarity and contrast. The camera is a little undersized, vga resolution, but works well and has good color reproductions. The camera lense is protected by a slider frame like the cell phone slider format common today. I've read that using the camera too much, or sliding the frame too much might damage a cable liking the two halves together, making the pda unchargable. If you can get it cheap enough, and in good enough condition, this PDA is perfect for using around the house or office to store contacts, and schedules, the Palm interface is quick and easy to use, and has very easy to learn handwriting recognition for people who have difficulty typing on cramped keypads or touch screens. Highly recomended. Read full review
- rpridenhMar 14, 2009by
Nice Unit, Nice Deal
Pros: - This is one HELL of a step up from my old Palm IIIx! - Blazing fast compared to the Palm IIIx. - I love the color screen. - 10MB RAM feels like moving into a luxury apartment. Nit-Picks: - I was all used to the original version of Graffiti, now I have to re-train myself to get used to Graffiti 2. It's kinda different. - The backlit color screen gets overwhelmed in bright daylight. - The camera picture qualiti isn't exactly vivid, but I didn't expect super quality. It's adequate for quick snaps, but tough to use outdoors. Cons: - Battery life is very short compared to Palm III series. Good that it's rechargable - suppose that'll train me to hotsynch more often. - The physical fit between handheld and synch cradle leaves much to be desired. Hard to tell if it's properly seated, and it doesn't have a good positive lock. Read full review
- andrewjp2011Aug 19, 2011by
This device is made to be as simple as possible, while being very useful.
It is a great device overall. It is designed for people that are not familiar with PDAs, and includes a small digital camera for taking VGA resolution images that can be saved to a SD card for uploading to the computer or social networking sites.
- tfretterDec 15, 2016by
replacement for one I have used for years
I was worried this one might be used and tired, but it is like new. I am very pleased.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned