All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are looking for a hybrid club with a traditional look but modern technology, the Ping i15 hybrid golf club fits the bill. The large steel head and the graphite TFC700 shaft produce a slightly lower trajectory than some of Ping's other hybrid clubs. It is well suited to skilled golfers with higher swing speeds, and it is quite forgiving on semi-rough grass. The club is available in both right-handed and left-handed forms and in three flex levels: light, regular, and stiff. The i15 was designed with input from pro golfers and definitely has professional players or advanced recreational golfers in mind. Like most good hybrids, it offers the control that lets players of any ability play their best.
- Modeli15 Hybrid
- Club TypeHybrid, Utility Club
- Shaft MaterialGraphite
- Head MaterialStainless Steel
Most relevant reviews
- golferpetNov 03, 2014by
Club is very easy to hit long and high.
The Ping i15 Hybrid club was bought to fill a gap in the set of ping irons that I have. The i15 has a great high launch with a very penetrating ball flight. It is much easier to hit than the long iron it replaces. I would recommend it to anyone who has trouble with long iron shots.
- dahuardSep 06, 2010by
Best Iron replacement made
Many people want to go with the G series Hybrids since they look somewhat like an iron. I almost fell into this as well, that is until I hit the two clubs at an indoor range. If you are more of a technical golfer not trying to kill the ball on every swing then the I Series Hybrids are the clubs for you. As well they only make these as replacements for your 3&4 irons. Stance is fairly similar to that of your 3 iron and contact on the face is just so consistent. I consistently hit this farther than a 2 iron and it tends to perform as well as my G15 - 5wood as a fairway club and better along the roughs and fringes. I love these hybrids in 20&23 degree lofts in fact I got rid on the 3 and 4 irons since they were just taking up space in my bag.
- larryr8233Apr 28, 2010by
Ping Rescue 17* Wood Purchase
I purchased this product to take the place of a 5 wood and a 2 iron that I donot presently carry and also pick up the inherent rescue characteristics of this club. After acquiring this club, I changed the shaft to a Grafalloy stiff, and extended the length one inch over standard. All of the preceding, I did to help improve my overall shot making skills. Even though I gave up my 3 iron, I picked up the added flexibility of having a triple functioning club. I believe this is a pretty fair exchange especially when the club I purchased was in like new condition! Incidentally, the club does play really well which is to say, I did achieve my goal. Larry
- golfor72Jun 11, 2011by
Nice blending of fairway wood and hybrid club.
Wanted a little more distance than I get out of the G15 hybrid and got it with a lower ball flight and more roll. I can't hit it out of as bad a lie as the G15; but, from the light rough I like it better than my 5 wood. Great off the tee on long par threes or short par fours. Didn't earn 5 stars because the sound and feel at impact is not what I have come to expect and enjoy from my G15s. It's not bad, just different.
- 13tjcDec 01, 2011by
The longest and straightest hybrid on the market. HOT!!! HOT!!! HOT!!!
Absolutely love this hybrid!!! The Ping i15 17 degree hybrid allows you to hit penetrating low shots or soft high shots with relative ease, while shaping your shot left or right. The perfect club for me between the yardages of 220 up to 240, ideal hybrid between my 3 wood and 3 or 4 iron. Looking forward to using it on a daily basis next spring after the snow melts here in Michigan. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Best Selling in Golf Clubs
Save on Golf Clubs
- $99.99Trending at $112.49
- $6.88Trending at $7.59
- $124.99Trending at $139.99
- $165.00Trending at $238.95
- $299.99Trending at $324.99