- $49.95+ $9.95 Shipping
- Seller refurbished condition
- Sold by lindg.sharo
- See details for delivery est.
- $54.99+ Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by collec-tiques
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- The Stylus Tough-3000 is loads of fun for the whole family. Whether you're relaxing at the pool or away on a ski weekend, it lets you take perfect photos - and record HD movies - without worrying about a thing. You can drop it in the pool. Drop it on the ground. Even in the snow. It bounces right back.
12 million pixels deliver images with amazing definition on screen and when printed.
- 3.6x wide-angle optical zoom
A 3.6x wide-angle optical zoom captures even more of the subject into each shot. The lens does not protrude from its body so it is further protected from harsh conditions.
- 2.7" LCD
This large 2.7" LCD features an extra-wide viewing angle and anti-glare technology for easier composing and shooting even in direct, bright sunlight.
- One-touch HD movie
With one-touch HD movie you can record widescreen, crystal clear HD movies (720p) right from your camera.
A revolutionary system of waterproof seals and gaskets keeps water out so you can take pictures as deep as 10 feet underwater.
Durable metal body with an innovative shock-absorbing technology protects it from drops of up to 5 feet.
- Dual image stabilization
Dual image stabilization combines sensor-shift image stabilization with high ISO sensitivity and fast shutter speeds so you can capture crisp, clear images even if the subject is moving.
- AF tracking
AF tracking automatically tracks unpredictable, fast-moving subjects such as kids and pets, and continuously adjusts the focus and brightness so you can capture these photogenic whirlwinds with ease.
- Creative art filters
Create art filters gives your photos a distinct look by applying special artistic effects including Pop Art, Fish Eye, Drawing and Pin Hole.
- Intelligent auto
The intelligent auto setting identifies the scene you're shooting - portrait, landscape, night portrait, macro, or sport - and adjusts the settings to optimize results.
- Advanced face detection
Advanced face detection tracks up to 12 faces and automatically focuses and optimizes exposures for sharp, brilliant portrait pictures.
- In-camera panorama
In-camera panorama captures three images and stitches them together to create one amazing panoramic picture by simply pressing the shutter button and slowly panning across a scene.
- Shadow adjustment
Shadow adjustment technology brings out more details in shadows. It helps capture scenes exactly as you see them, even in difficult lighting situations, such as backlit shots.
- Beauty mode
Beauty mode takes beautiful portraits by softening shadows and smoothing wrinkles and blemishes on your subject's face. Edits can also be made inside the camera after taking the picture.
- Perfect shot
Using a live, multi-frame window on the LCD, you can preview the effects of various settings, select and capture the perfect shot.
- ModelTough 3000 / µ (mju) Tough 3000
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom3.6x
- Digital Zoom5x
- Sensor Resolution12.0MP
- Screen Size2.7"
- Sensor Size1/2.3"
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Macro Focus Range2cm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera28 - 102mm
- Max Shutter Speed1/2000 sec
- Min Shutter Speed4 sec
- Exposure compensation±2 EV range, in 1/3 EV steps
- Exposure MeteringMatrix, Spot
- Exposure ModesAutomatic, Program
- Light SensitivityISO 100, ISO 1600, ISO 200, ISO 400, ISO 64, ISO 800, ISO auto
- Light Sensitivity Max1600
- Flash TypeBuilt-in flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Effective Flash Range0.1 m - 4 m
- Flash ModesAuto Mode, Fill-in Mode, OFF mode, Red-eye Reduction
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemorySD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeNone
- Depth0.9 in.
- Height2.6 in.
- Width3.8 in.
- Weight4.4 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.7" - color
- Display Size2.7"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - electret condenser - mono
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Connector Types1 x HDMI output, 1 x USB, 1 x composite video/audio output
- Expansion Slot1 x SD Memory Card
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS X 10.3 - 10.5, MS Windows 2000 Professional, MS Windows 7, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows XP
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Digital Video FormatMPEG-4
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Min Operating Temperature-10 °C
- Additional Features720p HD Movie Recording, AF/AE Tracking, Audio Recording, Automatic Face Tracking, Automatic Pixel Mapping (APM), Brightness Control, Built-In Speaker, Cropping An Image, DPOF Support, Digital Image Rotation, Digital Image Stabilization, Digital Noise Reduction, Direct Print, Exif Print Support, Freezeproof, Histogram Display, Intelligent Scene Selector, Orientation Detection, PRINT Image Matching, Panorama Preview, PictBridge Support, RGB Primary Color Filter, Red eye Fix, Resizing an Image, Saturation Control, Shadow Adjustment Technology, Shock Resistant, USB 2.0 Compatibility, Water Resistant
- Face DetectionYes
- Underwater UseYes
- Shooting ModesFrame Movie Mode
- Shooting ProgramsBeach/snow, Candle, Cuisine, Documents, Fireworks, Indoor, Landscape, Night scene, Night scene with portrait, Pet, Portrait mode, Self-portrait, Sports mode, Sunset
- Special EffectsBlack & White, Fisheye, Pin Hole, Pop Art, Sepia, Sketch
- Continuous Shooting Speed1 frame per second, 5 frames per second for 11 frames (3Mpix)
- Exterior ColorRed
Most relevant reviews
- jimrauland-2011Apr 15, 2017by
Good camera for a good price
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 897823437@delet...Jan 26, 2011by
Olympus Stylus Tough 3000 12.0 Megapixel
This the third PINK Olympus camera I have bought for my daughter she love's to take picture's all the time; but she has very poor luck with camera's; So this time I bought the Olympus Stylus "TOUGH" 3000 for her she is becoming a very good photographer learning from these easy to use Olympus camera's "composition- lighting and good all round camera technique's for making great photography; with it's 12.0 megapixel and all of it's other great feature's I'am sure she's going to get even better now with this new camera; Plus it's TOUGH !
- its4linaSep 13, 2010by
Inexpensive, tough, lots of features- GREAT BUY
I bought this camera 3 weeks ago. So far, I'm more than satisfied! It takes great underwater pictures and videos! Very clear, very colorful. Zoom and auto-focus work well together - pictures are clear even when zoomed all the way in. The flash is a little bright, so it washes the picture out if the subject is too close. Features are very easy to use and there are tons of them. My favorite is the feature that allows for pictures to be taken in very quick succession. You hold down the capture button and it takes a series of pictures (for as long as you hold down the button). The dedicated video button allows for quick switch from picture to video - saves you a precious few seconds so you don't miss the moment. The battery life is not great, but an extra battery is not expensive. The camera also comes with a good program for the computer. The olympus website allows you to redownload the program in case anything happens to it, all you need is the serial number on the camera. All in all, great buy! Cheap, fun, sturdy. Great camera for the athletic AND the clumsy.Read full review
- sr69bunner40Jan 05, 2011by
We have a 5 year daughter who is extremely interested in taking her own photos, she has a good eye for images for a small child but still has the capacity to damage electronic goods by dropping them. We bought this camera as a Christmas present for her and it fulfills all the criteria we required as well as the absolutely most important wish of a little girl that it would be very very pink. The camera is easy to hold for small hands and adults alike, the directions and buttons are simple to use with some supervision and the images are of an excellent resolution, clarity and colour. Our little girl is over the moon, has documented every inch of our house and because it is easy to upload the images she can just keep shooting.
- vallegirl59May 23, 2012by
excellent choice glad i got it
My daughter got me into this camera she had a lower model. When you look at the pic it doesn't seem clear when the pic is printed it's beautiful excellent colors and the clarity is 100% I really like this camera and have used under water. That's the fun part people scream the camera you just put it in the water not knowing that it was meant for that. Altogether this is my choice camera. No comparison to any other camera.
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
- $3,053.88 New
- $2,570.00 Used
- $2,199.98 New
- $2,100.00 Used
- $2,899.00 New
- $2,050.00 Used
- $479.00 New
- $449.95 Used
- $2,049.98 New
- $1,737.50 Used
- $1,419.95 New
- $1,350.00 Used
- $4,199.00 New
- ---- Used
Save on Digital Cameras
- $3,015.00Trending at $3,053.88
- $2,369.99Trending at $2,698.00
- $2,699.00Trending at $2,899.00
- $549.99Trending at $648.00
- $793.99Trending at $996.95
- $2,164.83Trending at $2,320.79