Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $1,207.93Trending at $1,399.00
- $2,999.00Trending at $3,299.00
- $1,149.00Trending at $1,217.47
- $5,249.99Trending at $5,999.00
- $2,215.32Trending at $2,496.95
- $1,369.00Trending at $1,415.00
- $794.00Trending at $996.95
About this product
- Product InformationThe SP-620UZ is incredibly slender and light for a camera of this zoom potential. It comes equipped with a 21x wide-angle optical zoom lens (25-525mm). In addition to close-quarter wide angles, expansive panoramas and nose-to-nose close-ups, this lens gives you the flexibility to experiment with intermediate zoom settings - from portraits to still lifes and holiday movies in 720p HD. Image quality is excellent on this camera, thanks in part to the 16-Megapixel CCD and Dual Image Stabilization. You can look forward to radiant colors, low noise and razor-sharp edges. Blur is conspicuous only by its absence.
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom21x
- Digital Zoom4x
- Sensor Resolution16.0 MP
- Screen Size3"
- Sensor Size1/2.3"
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Macro Focus Range1cm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera25 - 525mm
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 1600,ISO 200,ISO 400,ISO 80,ISO 800,ISO auto
- Light Sensitivity Max1600
- Flash TypePop-up Flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Effective Flash Range0.3 m - 6.7 m
- Camera Flash FeaturesAF Illuminator
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode,Red-eye Reduction
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemorySD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card,SDXC Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeNone
- Depth2.9 in.
- Height2.9 in.
- Width4.3 in.
- Weight15.34 Oz.
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - 3"
- Display Size3"
- Connector Types1 x HDMI output,1 x Hi-Speed USB,1 x composite video/audio output
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS X 10.3 - 10.5,MS Windows 2000 Professional,MS Windows 7,MS Windows Vista,MS Windows XP
- Battery Form FactorStandard form factor
- Digital Video FormatMPEG-4
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Max Video Resolution1280 x 720
- Additional Features3D photo shooting,720p HD Movie Recording,Advanced Face Detection Technology,Audio Recording,Automatic Face Tracking,Brightness Control,Built-In,Built-In Help Guide,Cropping An Image,Date/Time Stamp,Digital Image Rotation,Digital Image Stabilization,Digital Noise Reduction,Direct Print,Distortion Control,Exif Print Support,Eye-Fi Card Ready,Face Retouch,Histogram Display,Intelligent AUTO (iAUTO),PRINT Image Matching,Panorama Capture,Pet Recognition,PictBridge Support,RGB Primary Color Filter,Red eye Fix,Resizing an Image,Saturation Control,Shade Correction,Shadow Adjustment Technology,USB 2.0 Compatibility
- Face DetectionYes
- Shooting ModesFrame Movie Mode
- Shooting Programs3D image,Beach/snow,Beauty,Candle,Cat,Cuisine,Documents,Dog,Fireworks,Indoor,Landscape,Night scene,Night scene with portrait,Panorama assist,Portrait mode,Self-portrait,Sports mode,Sunset
- Special EffectsDrawing,Fisheye,Miniature,Pin Hole,Pop Art,Punk,Soft Focus,Sparkle,Water Colour
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- ivas8460Jan 08, 2013by
great value for the money,it takes great pictures
I have a olympus 570UZ and I am very satified with this camera this is the reason I bout this one for my wife,for me olympus and minolta are greit cameras,I like all the features, the size and weight, and for the money was and exelente purchase bout it for my wife for the quality olympus offer inevery piture
- winedockJan 05, 2013by
Poor quality. Every action shot blurry. No clear action shots possible regardless of setting. Changes lighting on its own for simple indoor portrait shot, regardless of setting, flash or no flash. On/off button very sensitive and can easily be turned on simply placing it in camera bag for storage or easily bumping while carrying w/strap, wasting battery usage. Lens cover constantly falls off. Purchase was to replace faulty Nikon D70s for simple business update photos plus adding the feature of video. Although I will go through manual again to make sure I have reviewed every directive for settings, wish I had waited to afford better quality camera.
- coalbankedyOct 12, 2012by
A small camera that is loaded with special features & options!
This is a great camera. Produces pictures I can enter into contests that require higher pixels. A little bigger than my old one, and I had to get used to it, but that would happen with any new camera.
- jewelrydesigner...Jan 04, 2014by
The best camera at the BEST price!
I lost my Olympus SP-310, 7.1 mega pixel. I wanted a new camera but it had to be an Olympus. The features were incredible. I found the Olympus SP-620UZ, 16 mega pixel, refurbished at an unbelievable price and bought it instantly "buy now". It is as amazing as the discription! Oh, found the old one, now I have 2 cameras I love.
- mybackshelfJan 08, 2013by
Very good value for a spare camera.
Using the auto feature and not completely satisfied. Just started using the programs to vary the speed in low light conditions. Otherwise its a good camera for a novice or a spare.