All listings for this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $2,369.99Trending at $2,698.00
- $4,800.00Trending at $6,496.95
- $3,895.95Trending at $3,989.95
- $794.99Trending at $996.95
- $559.95Trending at $648.00
- $917.99Trending at $1,099.00
- $438.88Trending at $444.99
About this product
- Product InformationThe FE-47 is the ideal choice for anyone who wants an easy-to-use camera that takes crisp, clear pictures. With features like a 5x zoom and intelligent auto, the FE-47 makes taking pictures fun and easy for everyone. Automatically tracks unpredictable, fast-moving subjects like kids and pets. Continuously adjusts the focus and brightness so you can easily capture a great shot of your subject in motion.
- Product Features<ul><li><strong>5x optical zoom</strong><br />You'll never leave anyone out. With its 5x optical zoom you can get dramatically close to the action, and capture everyone and anyone in sight.</li><li><strong>2.7" LCD</strong><br />This large 2.7" LCD features an extra-wide viewing angle and anti-glare technology for easier composing and shooting even in direct, bright sunlight.</li><li><strong>AF tracking</strong><br />AF tracking automatically tracks unpredictable, fast-moving subjects such as kids and pets, and continuously adjusts the focus and brightness so you can capture these photogenic whirlwinds with ease.</li><li><strong>Advanced face detection</strong><br />Advanced face detection tracks up to 16 faces and automatically focuses and optimizes exposures for sharp, brilliant portrait pictures.</li><li><strong>Digital image stabilization</strong><br />The digital image stabilization feature uses higher ISO and faster shutter speeds to capture sharp, blur-free images, even when you're chasing moving targets.</li><li><strong>Intelligent auto</strong><br />The intelligent auto setting identifies the scene you're shooting - portrait, landscape, night portrait, macro, or sport - and adjusts the settings to optimize results.</li><li><strong>Creative art filters</strong><br />Using creative art filters you can give your photos a distinct look and artistic feel by applying one of four different magic filters, including pop art, pinhole, fisheye and drawing.</li><li><strong>21 shooting</strong><br />There are 21 shooting modes built right in, so that you can photograph just about any kind of scene you'd like - everything from sports photography to macro photography and many other photo specialties in between.</li><li><strong>In-camera help guides</strong><br />And if you feel the need for a little extra advice, the camera's on-board help guides will briefly describe the camera's features and settings at the touch of a button.</li><li><strong>Perfect fix</strong><br />Perfect fix makes perfect pictures possible by activating two different editing features, post shot, to correct red-eye, and lighting - no software necessary.</li><li><strong>SD compatible</strong><br />The FE- 47 supports SD media to better interface with computers, digital picture frames and HDTVs.</li></ul>
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom5x
- Digital Zoom4x
- Sensor Resolution14.0MP
- Screen Size2.7"
- Sensor Size1/2.3"
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Macro Focus Range3cm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera36 - 180mm
- Max Shutter Speed1/2000 sec
- Min Shutter Speed4 sec
- Exposure compensation±2 EV range, in 1/3 EV steps
- Exposure MeteringMulti-Segment
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 1600,ISO 200,ISO 400,ISO 64,ISO 800,ISO auto
- Light Sensitivity Max1600
- Flash TypeBuilt-in flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Effective Flash Range3.72 m
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode,Red-eye Reduction
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size18 MB
- Supported Flash MemorySD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeNone
- Depth1.1 in.
- Height2.4 in.
- Width3.9 in.
- Weight6.1 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.7" - color
- Display Size2.7"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - electret condenser - mono
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Connector Types1 x USB,1 x composite video/audio output
- Expansion Slot1 x SD Memory Card
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS X 10.3 - 10.5,MS Windows 2000,MS Windows 7,MS Windows Vista,MS Windows XP
- Battery Form FactorStandard form factor
- Digital Video FormatAVI,MJPEG
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Additional FeaturesAF/AE Tracking,Audio Recording,Automatic Face Tracking,Backlit Buttons,Built-In Help Guide,Built-In Speaker,Cropping An Image,DPOF Support,Digital Image Rotation,Digital Image Stabilization,Digital Noise Reduction,Direct Print,Exif Print Support,Intelligent Scene Selector,Panorama Preview,PictBridge Support,Red eye Fix,Resizing an Image,USB 2.0 Compatibility
- Face DetectionYes
- Shooting ModesFrame Movie Mode
- Shooting ProgramsCandle,Cuisine,Documents,Fireworks,Indoor,Landscape,Night scene,Night scene with portrait,Pet,Portrait mode,Self-portrait,Sports mode,Sunset
- Special EffectsFisheye,Pin Hole,Pop Art,Sketch
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- abc_art_books_c...May 05, 2017by
How can you get 14 MP if they all went to lunch.
I have taken 60 pictures and tried every setting and the only ones really good are the close close-up shots. It also arrived with clusters of dead pixels on the screen. Do not buy this model I am not alone on this sorry camera. The camera used to take the photo was an Olympus D-560 zoom with just 3.2 MP, try one of those instead.
Verified purchase: No
- owner_brokerDec 15, 2015by
WHILE THIS CAMERA HAS GREAT FEATURES AND IS EASY TO USE--IT'S ONLY DRAW BACK IS PIXELS CAN BE LOST ON THE VIEWING SCREEN CREATING SMALL MEDIUM AND LARGE BLACK SPOTS AS WELL AS LINES WHICH WILL MAKE IT DIFFICULT TO VIEW THE PHOTOS YOU TAKE OR ARE TAKING--IT DOES NOT AFFECT THE FINAL IMAGE OF THE PHOTOS WHICH ARE TYPICALLY GREAT--IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW CAREFUL YOU ARE WITH THIS CAMERA--IF PIXELS DECIDE TO BLACKEN YOUR SCREEN THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO PREVENT IT--THERE IS THE OPTION OF HAVING IT FIXED OR USING IT AS A THROWAWAY AND BUY ANOTHER ONE.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- debanaes_dreamJul 26, 2016by
Easy to use & Excellent quality
I purchased this and have used it everyday once it arrived. Just love the way it is point & shot or I can change the settings.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- hutch194Aug 11, 2016by
I love it-- works faster than my old one
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- helmetrunnerusaApr 01, 2014by
Great deal for the money, will lose viewing screen pixels in time
I have had this camera before and it is easy to operate and change settings. Perfect for listing items on eBay on the low resolution setting and has macro and super macro close up features. The only complaint I have is the viewing screen is very fragile and it will start to show black lines in time. This one began this issue in the first month. Everything else works fine. Still worth $35-$45 I spent.