All listings for this product
Best Selling in Nonfiction
Save on Nonfiction
- $16.78Trending at $18.44
- $9.49Trending at $9.99
- $15.67Trending at $16.80
- $7.99Trending at $9.31
- $29.84Trending at $33.11
- $27.63Trending at $31.96
- $8.75Trending at $9.93
About this product
- SynopsisThe Official Blackbook Price Guide to United States Coins has been the bestselling sourcebook for collectors for over 40 years! Filled with the most current values and the latest market reports, this guide has all the information you need to become a knowledgeable coin collector. Listing every U.S. coin ever minted along with its value, this book includes more than 18,000 prices, a brief introduction to how coins are minted and what mint marks mean, and an explanation of the American Numismatic Association's official grading system. Book jacket.,This comprehensive look at the coin collecting world lists every U.S. coin ever minted along with its value. It also includes: Black and white photographs More than 18,000 coin prices How to bid and buy smart at auctions and coin shows, on the Internet, and through the mail A market review tracking current trends Fast-find coin index
- AuthorMarc Hudgeons,Tom, Jr. Hudgeons,Tom, Sr. Hudgeons
- Number Of Pages640 pages
- SeriesOfficial Blackbook Price Guide to U. S. Coins
- Publication Date2006-06-13
- PublisherRandom House Information Group
- Publication Year20060000
- Edition Number45
- Weight10.4 Oz
- Height1.6 In.
- Width4.2 In.
- Length6.9 In.
Most relevant reviews
- treasures-eliteNov 11, 2006by
The Best Guide On The Market
I have used the Blackbook Price Guide to United States Coins for over 5 years now. It is the most simple yet detailed guide to current coin prices available. It is samll in size and easy to use as it goes by denominations, then types and dates. I keep the most current edition within an arms reach whenever I am on the ebay U.S. Coins page. If you are a serious investor or just a novice collector, The Official Blackbook Price Guide to United States Coins is the only guide to use!
- nvance1270Nov 03, 2006by
I have a very small coin collection and about every 3 or 4 years I buy this book to see how much they have appreciated in value (or, depreciated). The book is very easy to use and includes very nice coin grading guides. The only negative I have is that I wish it were spiral bound so that it would lay flat.
- sharp787Dec 04, 2006by
Official 2007 Blackbook Price Guide to U. S. Coions
I found the Official 2007 Blackbook Price Guide to U. S. Coions to be very informative and easy to use. I would highly reccommend for all coin collectors.
- limitedartworksAug 04, 2006by
Blackbook price guide
This book is perfect for me. I have a huge collectio of old coins from my parents. this book is current, very informative and the latest and greatest out there. I bought the book because I thought the price was reasonable and I needed one.
- beekerbeekMay 02, 2007by
Blackbook Price Guide to United States Coins
I bought this book because my late father collected coins and I had no idea of the value of them...I wanted to find out for myself the worth of the coins in his collection..The book has been very helpful to me.I am very happy that I purchased it..