More items related to this product
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $299.99Trending at $309.99
- $285.71Trending at $309.00
- $359.00Trending at $382.97
- $160.99Trending at $187.85
- $164.95Trending at $199.95
- $178.95Trending at $187.95
- $410.00Trending at $425.00
About this product
- Product InformationThe Nokia 6021 phone helps you stay in touch with the people who matter to you, in both your professional and personal life. Stay connected with push to talk, email, multimedia messaging, Instant Messaging, and tri-band world phone.Stay organized with local and remote data synchronization via Bluetooth wireless technology, USB, and Nokia PC Suite. Stay in style with the timeless Nokia design, high-resolution color display, and easy-to-use keypad.
- TypeMobile Phone
- Storage Capacity2.3MB
- Network TechnologyEDGE,GPRS,GSM
- BandGSM 900/1800/1900 (Tri-Band)
- Operating SystemProprietary
- Camera ResolutionNone
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Capacity900 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 180 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 336 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Screen Size1.56"
- Digital CameraNo
- Height106 mm
- Depth20 mm
- Width44 mm
- Weight88 gr
Most relevant reviews
- clifs4789Feb 04, 2012by
Old phone mets my needs admirably.
This is an old mobile that I wanted because I needed a phone with bluetooth capability. I did not want a camera but it does have a multimedia handling ability. First time I have had a coloured screen and pleased with it. Do find it feels a bit frail after my long serving 6210 but I suppose I do have to move on some time. Supplier was helpful with queries as I needed to know it was unlocked to all networks so that I could use my Asda sim card. All in all very pleased - many thanks. Clifford
- dan.hilesOct 08, 2012by
Very cheep and basic Nokia with Bluetooth
I bought this phone as a business/back up phone. I use a iPhone 3GS which is now 3 years old and will one day die, however I've no insurance. This phone takes tiny little sips at the battery rather than great big swigs. I know that's because it can't do more than calls, text and wap (you remember wap, you used to call it the Internet on your phone!). It is the cheapest phone with Bluetooth. That's the main point for me. I like to carry a phone that I don't care much about, and often I need both hands.
- oeze1676Dec 05, 2012by
one of the cheapest so far, as an extra phone
Just boughtit for my extra sim, works fine and easy to operate. I would recomend this if you are looking for and extra phone at a very cheap price. Good battery life and it function fine apart from minor scratch it look great despite the age.
- kessydaveFeb 06, 2011by
Great cheap phone
For a simple phone with no trimmings it is very good, no camera or internet but it has great battery life easy to use and does what it says on the box. I love it so much i have 2.
- 77124949Apr 04, 2012by
Its an excellent mobile for my wife which is easy to use. An excellent working condition. Its size is confortable to handle.