More items related to this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $1,207.93Trending at $1,399.00
- $2,999.00Trending at $3,299.00
- $1,149.00Trending at $1,217.47
- $5,249.99Trending at $5,999.00
- $2,215.32Trending at $2,496.95
- $1,369.00Trending at $1,415.00
- $793.95Trending at $996.95
About this product
- Product InformationThe Nikon D300 Digital SLR Camera features a high-resolution 12.3 MP DX format CMOS sensor that provides quality images. Combined with a standard frame advance rate of 6 fps and Nikon's EXPEED image processing, this camera allows continuous shooting with ease.
- Camera TypeDigital SLR
- Resolution12.3 MP
- LCD Screen Size3"
- Weight0.82 Kg
- Image Sensor TypeCMOS
- Camera Resolution12.3 MP
- Image Resolutions3216 x 2136,4288 x 2848
- Shutter Speed1/8000 - 1/30Sec.
- White BalanceAuto,Colour Temperature Adjust,Manual
- Frames Per Second8 Frames
- Memory TypeCompactFlash Card Type I,CompactFlash Card Type II,CompactFlash I,CompactFlash II,IBM Microdrive
- Compression ModesUncompressed
- Compression TypeDCF 2.0,DPOF,EXIF 2.21,JPEG,Raw Image,TIFF
- ISO Speeds100,200,3200,6400
- Flash TypeBuilt-In & External
- Flash FunctionsFill-in Flash,Front Sync Flash,Manual,Rear Sync Flash,Red-eye Reduction Flash,Slow Sync
Viewfinder / Display
- ViewfinderOptical (Through-the-lens)
- LCD ScreenWith LCD Screen
- LCD Screen Resolution920000 pixels
- LCD Protected PositionWithout LCD Protected Position
- Interface TypeUSB,USB 2.0
- Video InterfaceVideo Out
- Battery TypeRechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Life1000 Images
- Self Timer10 Sec.,2 Sec.,20 Sec.,5 Sec.
- Tripod MountWith Tripod Mount
- Height7.37 cm
- Width11.43 cm
- Depth14.73 cm
Most relevant reviews
- stillwater69Jun 10, 2013by
Brilliant Camera, a wonderful buy.
I adore my D300, it has a vast array of features that are easy to access via a well built menu system. the picture quality is wonderful with my images showing beautiful colour and detail. the battery compartment I have found to be rather flimsy and easy to break as it has two small plastic lugs holding it onto the camera. the camera feels good to hold, is quite heavy and if you add a battery pack then it becomes even heavier making you need to give your arm/ hand a rest rather than always having it out.
- grant.pattinsonApr 10, 2012by
Great camera with a plethorea of features
Great Camera that allows the use of the older style AF lenses.I got this camera to replace my film camera, and allow the use of it's lenses and it certainly hasn't disapointed. The picture quality is great, the battery life is excellent, most of the controls are very intuitive. The camera is heavy, compared to others, but this actually helps minimise camera shake. The only down side is that it still uses a Compact flash Memory card, and the white balance has taken some getting used to.
- phil6152Dec 08, 2012by
Very happy with my D300 body!
I have owned a D300 for several years and use it as my main "walk around" camera. I love its feel and know its results. This body was bought so that I could have 2 different lenses available on a shoot without changing lenses - and without have to adjust my mind to different camera models. I read one of the other reviews which was very critical of the D300 but I have won National awards with mine. Perhaps newer cameras are better value, but the critical reviewer said if you can get one for $650 it is good value. This one cost me $500 and it is in perfect condition. I am very pleased with the purchase.
- jlj7011Feb 05, 2012by
I am really happy with this camera body. Its a good solid construction, excellent functions, easy to use and takes beautiful photos. It was packaged as new and works brilliantly.
- gisborne3437Jun 04, 2013by
Top Quality and affordable camera!!
A brilliant, Top Quality and affordable camera! Great for the beginning pro, or advanced novice!! Best sensor and superior colouring