Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $599.00Free shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by rjltulsa
- Est. delivery by Jun 6
- $127.99Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by gearsite
- Est. delivery by Jun 3
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $1,207.93Trending at $1,399.00
- $2,999.00Trending at $3,299.00
- $1,149.00Trending at $1,217.47
- $5,249.99Trending at $5,999.00
- $2,215.32Trending at $2,496.95
- $1,369.00Trending at $1,415.00
- $793.95Trending at $996.95
About this product
- Product InformationStart enjoying a host of liberating features with the help of the Nikon D80 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera. This digital camera body packs many useful tools into one convenient package. The D80 makes it easy for you to get a good look at subjects before snapping away. It does this with the help of a large 0.94x viewfinder. Constructed from optical glass, it is capable of significantly magnifying the images it sees. It also boasts a 2.5-inch LCD color display that provides a 170-degree view at wide angles. Not only does this give you a better handle on details, but it also makes it easier to shoot at night. You'll be thrilled with the D80's 11-point, 3-mode, autofocus capabilities. AF-Single (S), AF-Continuous servo (C), and AF-Auto (A) are the automatically switchable focusing options. These can be programmed to focus in on photo subjects in a pre-selected area. Just as importantly, you'll be able to follow subjects if they leave a specified area. Both of these Nikon D80 auto functions make life easier by performing these tasks on your behalf. The Nikon D80 viewfinder tool also keeps you well-informed about the status of the camera in real time. Informational items include aperture, shutter speed, battery status, flash status, remaining shots, and more. You're sure to enjoy the features on the LCD monitor when playback time rolls around. Functions include thumbnail, zoom, and single image settings. To sweeten the deal, it promotes in-camera editing functions like D-lighting, Trim, and Image Overlay. Color Balance, Monochrome, and Filter effects are also available to you. This versatile camera body allows you to use interchangeable lenses, such as a Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm VR II lens. This camera’s F-mount system makes it quick and easy to change out lenses so you can have control over your photos.The Nikon camera body is no slouch in the sensitivity department, either. It features an impressive ISO sensitivity range, with values running from 100 to 3200. These numbers mean that you'll be able to capture crisp shots even when lighting is low. The long-exposure noise reduction design gives you the freedom to hold exposures for longer without fear of grainy-looking photos. This feature is especially helpful when taking photos at twilight or dawn. The D80 makes it easy for you to find crystal-clear focus at the drop of a hat. It brings no fewer than five separate focus modes to the table. These include Continuous Servo, Manual, Manual with Electronic Rangefinder, Single Servo, and Auto. Wide-area autofocus capabilities enhance your ability to produce sublime shots when covering sporting events. This Nikon DSLR also offers high-speed continuous shooting to help you capture amazing action shots. This camera's CCD image-sensor technology puts the power of 10.75 million total pixels at your convenience. This capability is amply supported by an EN-EL3e Lithium-ion rechargeable battery. This powerful cell is capable of delivering 600 to 2700 shots between charges or battery replacements. During trips and vacations, you can have peace of mind thanks to the long battery life.
- Camera TypeDigital SLR
- Sensor Resolution10.2MP
- Screen Size2.5"
- Sensor Size15.8 x 23.6mm
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Lens For SDBody Only
- Focus AdjustmentAutofocus & Manual Focus,Automatic,Manual
- Auto Focus typeTTL phase detection
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera27 - 82.5mm
- Max Shutter Speed1/4000 sec
- Min Shutter Speed30 sec
- Exposure compensation±5 EV range, in 1/2 or 1/3 EV steps
- Exposure RangeEV 0-20 ( ISO 100 )
- Exposure Metering3D color matrix,Center-Weighted,Spot
- Exposure ModesAperture-Priority,Automatic,Bulb,Manual,Program,Shutter-Priority,i-TTL Program Flash
- Light Sensitivity100-1600,3200
- Light Sensitivity Max1600
- Flash TypePop-up Flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Effective Flash Range13 m
- Camera Flash FeaturesAF Illuminator,Auto Flash,Fill-in Flash,Flash +/- Compensation,Flash Off,Front Sync Flash,Manual,Rear Sync Flash,Red-eye Reduction Flash,Slow Sync,flash exposure bracketing
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode,Rear Curtain Sync,Red-eye Reduction,Slow Synchro
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemoryMultiMediaCard,SD Card,SD Memory Card,SDHC Card,SDHC Memory Card,SDXC Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeOptical
- Optical Viewfinder TypeFixed eye-level pentaprism
- Viewfinder - Field Coverage95%
- Viewfinder Magnification0.94x
- Dioptric Correction Range-2 to +1
- Depth3 in.
- Height4.06 in.
- Width5.2 in.
- Weight20.48 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.5" - color
- Display Size2.5"
- Connector Types1 x DC power input,1 x USB,1 x composite video output,1 x remote control
- Expansion Slot1 x SD Memory Card
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedApple Mac OS X,Apple Mac OS X 10,Apple Mac OS X 10.1.5 or later,MS Windows 2000,MS Windows 98,MS Windows 98 SE,MS Windows ME,MS Windows XP,Microsoft Windows 2000,Microsoft Windows 98,Microsoft Windows 98SE,Microsoft Windows ME,Microsoft Windows XP
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Still Image FormatDCF,DCF 2.0,DPOF,EXIF 2.1,EXIF 2.21,JPEG,NEF (RAW),RAW + JPEG,Raw Image
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Additional FeaturesAutofocus,USB
- Shooting ProgramsClose-up,Landscape,Night landscape,Night portrait,Portrait mode,Sports mode
- Continuous Shooting Speed3 frames per second
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- jwaldo44Dec 09, 2015byTop favorable review
I purchased this camera to be able to make IR photographs without having to use filters and a tripod each time I wanted to make a shot. The deep contrast Black and White this camera produces are excellent. The camera is fully functional just as any other digital camera, all the controls work the same. the body is light weight and compact making for easy portability. Usually I will add a battery grip to my camera bodies, however, this being a specialty camera I opted not to do so, it functions just fine without it. The battery lasting for more shots than I need to make at one outing.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 12garden2011May 17, 2017byTop critical review
Amateur or Hobbyist IR Fitter
photo taking quality with IR fitted lens Ok but Camera quality is on low side it needed almost immediately rectification after one field usage on the camera rear LCD display as it dislodged. Later the shutter couldn't function all in all I had it for less than One month and its a write off as local Nikon service centre no longer under take repair and spares from other independent repairer also not available due to obsolete old model Nikon D80 in this part of SE Asia. Nikon info on D90 it shall be for another two-three more years and that's it !
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- vaxarosApr 01, 2017by
Camera is so underrated
I have been using a D80 since 2009 when my D3 broke shooting professional baseball and I needed something quick with only mall stores to shop in. The quality was amazing. I now have 5 of them and won't upgrade. This camera is a workhorse to say the least. They say it is rated for 50,000 actuation's, that is crap. All 4 of mine are over 150,000 actuation's with one almost at 300,000 None of them having been serviced yet! Too many shots to be believed. Imaging shooting 200 baseball games a year, 100 Pro Hockey games, and 16+ New york Giant games taking over 1000 photos at ea since 2009. And then there are the modeling shots that I do with 800 shots per model on average in a 5 hour shoot and 7-9 models a week during the summer months This camera has the best ccd Nikon ever made which the entire industry will agree with. People are amazed at the colors I capture before any photoshopping gets done which, I rarely have to use with this camera. I wish they would take this and convert to a higher megapixel because this is the camera to buy as it out performs cameras much newer that it is! Read full review
Verified purchase: No
- kora-johMar 14, 2017by
I bought this camera in a broken condition on the hopes I could take it apart and learn something. When it arrived it was in really nice shape. Much to my surprise, taking it apart was easier than expected, and I was even able to diagnose and repair the failure. So now I have a working spare body! Happy dance!!! Easy transaction, fast shipping.
Verified purchase: Yes
- nayrtar2013Dec 13, 2016by
I got this same camera years ago when it first came out. So you know I paid a lot more back then. I sold it to my daughter in law last year. And missed it every since. Knowing what a great camera this is, I just had to buy this one at this great price. 5661 shutter actuations was nothing , I put 5000 on my old one the first day I got it shooting a rodeo. Very pleased with the shape the on is in. Its like getting a new one all over again.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned