Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $1,728.97Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by west.coast
- Est. delivery by Jun 1
- $1,598.00Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by premiercamera
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
About this product
- Product InformationEnthusiasts, amateurs, and pros all agree that they want full-frame shooting and the Nikon D600 Digital SLR camera fits the bill, and seems to fit into hands of all sizes. The flash off mode is especially useful when photographing in areas that forbid flash usage and the A-F motor ensures that autofocus works with older lenses. Users count on basic features like a headphone jack and manual adjustments with higher-end elements such as vignette and auto distortion controls. Novices may breathe a sigh of relief upon finding scene and auto modes, and that the magnesium alloy covers and weather sealant help extend the camera‘s life. The rechargeable battery is good for about 900 shots between charges.
- Camera TypeDigital SLR
- Optical Zoom3.5x
- Sensor Resolution24.3 MP
- Screen Size3.2"
- Sensor Size35.9 x 24.0 mm
- Sensor TypeCMOS
- Lens For SDAF-S ED VR 24-85mm
- Focal Length Range24mm - 85mm
- Focus AdjustmentAutofocus & Manual Focus
- Exposure compensation-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
- Light Sensitivity Max6400
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemorySD Card,SDHC Card,SDHC Memory Card,SDXC Card,SDXC Memory Card
- Depth3.2 in.
- Height4.4 in.
- Width5.6 in.
- Weight26.88 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display Size3.2"
- Connector TypesUSB to computer
- Still Image FormatJPEG,NEF (RAW),RAW + JPEG
- Max Video Resolution1920 x 1080
- Additional FeaturesAutofocus,HDMI,USB
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- 1055stevengJan 11, 2016by
Great, Excellent; Nikon Does it Again!
A great deal now that it is a few years old. You get Great image quality at the full frame size and of course it will take all that great Nikon Glass. Word about the internet is that there is a problem with dust coming from excess oil on the shutter? Well, this user did not experience that. If you do, Nikon will gladly take it back and put a new shutter in it for you, free of charge! Can't beat that! Not a bad thing to say! Go for it!!!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- fxst03hogJul 15, 2015by
Great value on a full frame Nikon DSLR. And, you can't beat Nikkor lenses.
I've had this setup for about 2 years and have loved it. Great performance, solid equipment, reliable, and beautiful shots. The D600 has some great features. 2 SD slots for tons of storage. Shots RAW and JPEG. Too much to list. Get it, you'll love it.
- mr.puttiFeb 11, 2013by
A superb full-frame camera and lens that is an exceptional value.
I purchased a factory refurbished camera and lens and am incredibly happy with this kit. The lens takes beautiful photographs (max. aperture f3.5 - 4.5) and the camera is totally fantastic. This combination focuses and shoots really quickly. My previous camera is a Nikon D5100 and this is a remarkable upgrade. Having so many buttons makes it much faster to change settings without hunting through menus. Although this was a refurbished unit, I could not find any scratches or scuff marks that would indicate that this camera had been used. The camera came to me with a shutter count of 1260. I have used it for two events and have taken over 600 pictures and everything is working perfectly. I am very happy with this purchase.
- shfygNov 02, 2012by
Anyway, D600 is a excellent FX camera
Nikon D600 is a very good FX camera, I am satified with this Camera. The only problem is black spots or oil spots on sensor. When I set D600's Aperture to 22 and use RAW format, I found some black spots on photos taken by this D600. I had no way to clean, so I returned it to seller for a full refund. Then i bought D600 again in local store. The first one has same problem, the second one is much better, still has one small black spot. It is acceptable. The picture quality is excellent, the camera is easy to operate if you used D90 or D7000 before.
- antiquesmuggler...Jan 11, 2013by
Canon maked great products. try them instead
this camera was purchased new however arrived unusable. the viewfinder would not adjust via the diopter adjustment and was so far out of focus you couldn't even read the numbers in the display. research indicated this problem is present in many of the Nikon camera lines when purhcased new. this reflects poorly on a supposed world class camera mfg. No quality control or mfg control from what it looks like. Bad choice, I have never had to send my canon's in for repair. this is simply rediculous! If you plan on purchasing one, buy from a reputable dealer rather than on ebay. its just too frustrating having buy an expensive item only to have to send it in to the Mfg to have it fixed.
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $2,218.99Trending at $2,496.95
- $584.95Trending at $599.95
- $1,207.93Trending at $1,399.00
- $3,054.00Trending at $3,299.00
- $1,149.00Trending at $1,307.55
- $1,599.99Trending at $1,796.95
- $1,369.00Trending at $1,468.07