All listings for this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $549.99Trending at $559.95
- $5,139.99Trending at $5,999.00
- $1,734.99Trending at $2,395.98
- $1,147.19Trending at $1,246.95
- $509.95Trending at $655.67
- $598.00Trending at $609.72
- $556.59Trending at $679.00
About this product
- Product InformationRelive all of your incredible moments with this Nikon D Digital SLR Camera. The camera has 10.2-megapixel resolution, which reduces noise for added definition. Great for capturing photos of distant objects, it features 3x optical zoom to magnify images without compromising the resolution. The Nikon camera is built with a USB port for easily transferring your pictures to your other devices. Capture stunning travel pictures using this Nikon D Digital SLR Camera.
- Camera TypeDigital SLR
- Optical Zoom3x
- Sensor Resolution10.2MP
- Screen Size2.5"
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Lens For SD18-55mm
- Focal Length Range18mm - 55mm
- Light SensitivityISO 100-3200
- Weight495 gr
- Display Size2.5"
- FeaturesDPOF Support,Date/Time Stamp,Digital Image Rotation,Direct Print,Display Drightness Control,Highlight Point Display,Histogram Display,Interchangeable Lenses,PictBridge Support,Standard,Text Input To Exif Header,USB 2.0,USB 2.0 compatibility,With Touchscreen Panel,With Tripod Mount,camera orientation detection
Most relevant reviews
- clare.07791Jan 03, 2013by
Overall a brilliant camera, feature packed & excellent picture quality
One of the most amazing things with this camera is how easy it is to use for a novice & it being such a high end Digital SLR Camera. I bought this camera for my daughter as a Xmas present for college studies & she has already produced some amazing photos. The camera is feature packed & the user can produce as brilliant a photo on Auto Mode as with expert Manual Focusing etc. It is difficult to find a feature of the camera that is missing or to fault. However if I'm hard pressed I'd say the abscence of a view monitor takes some getting used to. A brilliant purchase with total satisfaction
- maidendaveJun 08, 2012by
Second hand Nikon D60 with 2 VR lenses
I bought this for my grandaughter who has just started to show a keen interest in photography. I have been a semi pro photographer for some years (from 35mm days through to dslrs) so decided that if she was going to take this seriously she would need the best (that she could afford). When I saw the Nikon D60 with two VR lenses I just had to take a "punt" on this and it has turned out to be an excellent buy. There are other sytems that are superior but are way out of budget so this is an excellent place to start. I did like the very lightweight lenses that came with this and the VR works well. The IQ is really good for a 10.2 MP camera. Dislikes - I don't really have any, I wish that when I started serious photography that a camera of this specification had been within my budget. Compared to cameras of similar specification, this one is right at the top. Only downside (and this is being picky) is that it has no ability to take movies. All in all a great buy. Read full review
- paulcobra2Jul 02, 2012by
excellent camera.....Great value for the money.
This camera is so easy to use, really enjoy taking pictures with it. Still trying out the built in features in the camera. Highly recommend this camera.
- big_col33Jan 12, 2013by
I am so pleased i chose the Nikon D60, you wont regret it.
this is the first dslr camera i have had, so star rating is high because of this. what a fabulous camera. i am so impressed with the picture quality. basics are easy to use, but i would advise buying a user guide, as these cameras can do so much, and without previous experience of a dslr, you will need a guide.
- lowforMay 08, 2012by
Great camera. Easy to use. Fab pictures
Really pleased with this camera. It is the first SLR I have ever used and the pictures are fab. There is no comparison between this and a compact camera. I would not go back now! Is easy to use and easy to put pictures on computer. Really pleased.