Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $3,015.00Trending at $3,299.00
- $2,369.99Trending at $2,698.00
- $2,629.95Trending at $2,899.00
- $555.88Trending at $648.00
- $1,918.99Trending at $1,999.00
- $3,879.00Trending at $4,199.00
- $793.99Trending at $996.95
About this product
- Product InformationGreat photos and superb HD movies begin with Nikon's high power 21x wide-angle optical Zoom-NIKKOR glass lens. This powerful zoom lens, with a 25-525mm range equivalent, closes the distance between you and your subjects. Capture your son firing off the game-winning lacrosse shot or your daughter's first ride on a two wheeler. Whether it's a panoramic shot of the entire family on a favorite sledding hill, or a photo of your children playing in the backyard, you'll shoot effortlessly and accurately with the COOLPIX L120.If you're new to photography, no worries, this camera has intelligent features to help you out. Five-way VR Image Stabilization uses sensor shift to minimize the effects of camera shake, virtually eliminating blurred images. Trick-or-treating with the kids? The COOLPIX L120 has a high ISO speed up to 6400 to capture fast moving or low-light scenarios.
- Product Features<ul><li><strong>Zoom in on a high powered camera at an easy to handle price</strong><br />Great photos and superb HD movies begin with Nikon's high power 21x wide-angle optical Zoom-NIKKOR glass lens. This powerful zoom lens, with a 25-525mm range equivalent, closes the distance between you and your subjects. Capture your son firing off the game-winning lacrosse shot or your daughter's first ride on a two wheeler. Whether it's a panoramic shot of the entire family on a favorite sledding hill, or a photo of your children playing in the backyard, you'll shoot effortlessly and accurately with the COOLPIX L120.</li><li><strong>One-touch HD movie recording puts friends and family in motion</strong><br />As photo keeper of family memories, you can rely on the COOLPIX L120 to capture great still images that you can print and save. But a band concert without sound is incomplete and a 60-yard touchdown drive without the fleet-footed runs isn't as exciting. That's where the COOLPIX L120's advanced one-touch HD movie recording capabilities come in. With the push of a button you'll instantly be shooting 720p HD movies in full stereo. While shooting you can activate the camera's zoom function to capture tight shots and close ups. And when you're ready to share your movies with family and friends, you can use in-camera playback or the convenient HDMI output for simple hookup to an HDTV or computer.</li><li><strong>Shoot snowboarders, Frisbee throwers and T-ball players with a single, versatile camera</strong><br />Low-light conditions and fast action can defeat some cameras, but not the COOLPIX L120. With high ISO speeds up to 6400, you can be sure that still images and movies will be ideally captured. With Nikon's sport continuous shooting mode, this camera takes photos continuously and in quick succession to capture fast moving objects. You'll get great use of the in-camera editing functions, including D-Lighting for adjusting contrast and fine details often lost when shooting in glaring or intense light.</li><li><strong>A camera so smart it knows when your subject smiles, warns you if someone blinks, and gets the red out of grandma's eyes</strong><br />Behind every great photo and HD movie is the COOLPIX L120, a camera brimming with technological advances. Smile timer detects when a subject smiles and automatically takes the photo. Blink warning identifies when a subject may have blinked and signals you to retake the shot. Face-Priority AF is an innovative face-identifying technology that detects and focuses up to 12 faces automatically. Red-eye will no longer ruin family photos. In-camera red-eye fix automatically fixes the problem before it occurs. Blotchy, uneven complexions are also a thing of the past with COOLPIX L120's skin softening, which smoothes skin tones. This versatile camera also has 17 scene modes that adjust camera settings to selected scenes, assuring great pictures at school plays, backyard barbecues, or athletic events.</li><li><strong>A dazzling three-inch color display brings your stills and HD movies to life</strong><br />You'll enjoy composing images from the COOLPIX L120's bright three-inch LCD color display, which features a dazzling 921,000-dot screen that showcases still images and HD movies in rich detail and enhanced contrast. And for easy photo composition, improved picture viewing, and instant sharing, the LCD monitor's wide viewing angle and anti-glare coating lets you capture and view high quality images in virtually any lighting condition, every time.</li></ul>
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom21x
- Digital Zoom4x
- Sensor Resolution14.1MP
- Screen Size3"
- Sensor Size1/2.3"
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Macro Focus Range1cm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera25 - 525mm
- Max Shutter Speed1/4000 sec
- Min Shutter Speed4 sec
- Exposure compensation±2 EV range, in 1/3 EV steps
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 1600,ISO 200,ISO 3200 (3Mpix),ISO 400,ISO 6400 (3Mpix),ISO 80,ISO 800,ISO auto (80-800)
- Light Sensitivity Max6400
- Flash TypePop-up Flash
- Flash ModesAuto Mode
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size102MB
- Supported Flash MemorySD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card,SDXC Memory Card
- Depth3.09 in.
- Height3.01 in.
- Width4.33 in.
- Weight15.2 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 3" - color
- Display Size3"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in
- Connector Types1 x DC power input,1 x HDMI output,1 x Hi-Speed USB,1 x composite video/audio output
- Expansion Slot1 x SD Memory Card
- Battery Form FactorStandard form factor
- Digital Video FormatH.264
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Max Video Resolution1280 x 720
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Additional Features720p HD Movie Recording,Automatic Face Tracking,Brightness Control,Cropping An Image,D-Lighting Technology,Digital Image Stabilization,Red eye Fix,Smile Capture,USB 2.0 Compatibility
- Face DetectionYes
- Shooting ModesFrame Movie Mode
- Continuous Shooting Speed0.7 frames per second
- Video CaptureH.264 - 1280 x 720 - 30 fps
- Exterior ColorBronze
Most relevant reviews
- gak4325Jul 13, 2012by
excellent camera, my wife enjoys it very much. she uses it everywhere she goes. She loves the zoom feature. It is amazing how close it can zoom in, and it is pretty clear. She like the anti-shake compensation feature that help ensure she takes clear pictures. Also, she loves the different pre-programmed settings available. It takes the guess work out of how to picture taking. She also loves the video mode that takes videos in 720p. She used it during the 4th of July and she recorded some amazing footage. Not to mention that she also got some amazing thunderstorm and lightning action the night before. She has an 8gb SDSH memory card. She was able to take many High def pictures and videos before she had to down load data.
- wreezOct 03, 2011by
Great product with simple function with the professional look and efforable
I bought the camera for my mother. Thinking that is very user friendly, hve simple and easy function with great picture quality and high zoom lens. It got as expected. It is plus point that it looks like SLR;). I like the high resolution in this camera. My mother is very happy to find the great quality of pictures. The big screen gives her clear view of the picture and doesn't gives stress in her eye. The separate bottom for flash helps her to control its function very easily. It is good enough for non professional camera person. The camera have the buttons for delete which allows her to use this function very easily more over the three options to delete all files, selected files and the present files allows her to use it as per her need. The high zooming is the great feature in this camera which is another thing my mother liked the most in this camera. Different other function such as motion, indoor and other functions allows for more way to take the pictures as per her need. Although it took me to explain about it 1-2 times to use those function, the main thing is that she knows and loved these functions in her camera. Talking about the look of the camera she loves carrying it with the comfortable stripe of the camera which came along the pack. She is impressed with the package deal with which the memory card and camera bag came along it. She didn't have to pay extra money to get those accessories. The lens clearer was the things she never saw or used before. She loves taking photos a lot. Even when she asks others to take her picture all she have to ask is to click the button. It is very user friendly and I found it very user friendly and easy to use for the beginners to learn photography. Comparing to her previous camera which she had canon powershot. she found this much better. Because it was giving her hard to to replace the battery. It would cost really expensive for her to do so. But in this camera as the regular AA battery is used all she has to do is get 2 pairs of rechargeable battery and use it. She do not have to be precise about the name of the camera and its model to find the battery and she can get it in any simple stores. Also the weight of camera can not be neglected. She used to use my camera which is SLR and found it to be very heavy and she was really excited to tell other friends of her that the camera is light and very portable at the same time. I bought this camera for my mother on her birthday. She was asking for me to look for a good camera for her and told me very specific to be either canon or nikon because those are the very popular camera brands which he has heard from her time. I looked for canon as I have one from canon I was not able to find any in affordable rate with the very professional look and the high intensity of zoom. When I googled for the camera which has the required functions as mentioned by mother I found this camera. She was asking for SLR camera, but i knew that it would be hard for her to understand and use the SLR camera so I was trying to find camera which has very simple functions which would not take too much effort to understand and use the camera. Plus point for me is this camera was the trusted brand product for me. I didnt have to put too much effort to explain the functions of the camera to my mother, or else it would have taken for ever for me to make her understand, and above all it was within my budget. I cant miss to say I loved the color to present something different. Read full review
- tamster46njAug 06, 2011by
My favorite camera I've ever owed!
I highly recommend this camera, it takes such beautiful photos and it's easy to use. I bought this camera before my family vacation. I only reviewed the book once and ever photo we took came out amazing. Very professional looking. We even used the timer with no problems.
- tugger-1Oct 30, 2013by
It would be better if the camera took faster pictures
I like many of the features in this camera. I do not like that it does not have viewer lens and the picture taking is not as fast as I would hoped.
- 663136299@delet...Sep 14, 2011by
For the slightly above average user needing something better.
Bought this as a gift. It has lots of features to use. It has a feature for "blurry" pics if you move a lot, however its not an option that you can use with other settings unfortunately.