Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $349.99+ $19.99 Shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by lost$$found
- See details for delivery est.
- $240.00Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by payless_camera
- Est. delivery by Jun 3
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
About this product
- Product InformationCapture high-resolution pictures with the Nikon J1 10.1 MP digital camera, which clicks pictures with its 10.1 megapixels digital sensor. This digital camera has a unique mirrorless lens system and can shoot pictures at 5-, and 10- frames per second. It features a wide-ranging ISO 6400, ISO 100-3200, and ISO auto sensitivity. This Nikon digital camera supports 1920x1080 –pixels resolutions, at 30- and 60- frames per second with (H.264) Full HD movie recording. It comes with 10-30 mm - F/3.5-5.6 zoom lens, along with 30 mm - 110 mm - F/3.8-5.6 telephoto zoom lens.
- Product Features<ul><li><strong>Focus that's as fast as you</strong><br />Not a moment is missed with a camera that keeps up with you! Always on the go, you know moments worth sharing can happen all the time. Don't let your creativity be hindered by slow focus speed; Nikon 1 J1 delivers an amazing 10 fps speed in autofocus mode. Grab every turn of the swimmer as he leaps from the high dive and glides into the water below. Even fast moving action like this is rendered with amazing clarity - thanks to an incredible 73-point AF array continuously working to ensure everything is sharp and clear.</li><li><strong>For moments that deserve more</strong><br />Certain snapshots from life evoke emotions that just cannot be retold with merely a photograph. Remember the feelings you had while watching a wave crash to the shore or fireworks exploding overhead? Make those moments come alive in a single click using motion snapshot. Reveal the essence that can't be captured in a single photo.</li><li><strong>Share a richer experience</strong><br />There will be moments when you're recording a great movie and an opportunity to grab an amazing photo comes along. Capture both at the same time! Start your movie recording with a touch of a button. See that great still? Hit the shutter even during record mode. Autofocus keeps everything sharp, working double duty to simultaneously capture both movies and photos. Infuse even more personality into multimedia creations by adding slow motion. For times when photos alone are not enough, family and friends will appreciate your expressions brought to life.</li><li><strong>Get the best of what's seen</strong><br />For all the times you wished your camera could capture those great spontaneous moments while they unfolded in front of you, there is Nikon 1. Have too many blurry or poorly lit photos? Or how many photos do you have where someone's eyes were shut? With a single touch using smart photo selector there are no more imperfect photos. Get the best of what you see. Engage in the moment while you let the camera do the work for you.</li><li><strong>EXPEED 3 processor</strong><br />EXPEED 3 marks the culmination of years of dedication to advancing digital imaging technologies. At the heart of Nikon 1 is EXPEED 3, with dual image processors, to deliver outstanding system performance, high-speed processing, state-of-the-art phase detection autofocus and the fast data transfer rates. Witness outstanding image quality, tone reproduction and advanced autofocus at unprecedented speeds.</li><li><strong>Low light</strong><br />An advanced, innovative Nikon super high-speed AF CMOS imaging sensor, wide ISO range and option to select the best lens for the job give you even more control over the light. Produce amazing photos in all those moody environments. Tap only ambient light and open the most artistic doors to photographing on the dance floor, nabbing dramatic sunsets and candlelit moments.</li><li><strong>LCD monitor</strong><br />Check your creativity: frame and share your creations on the large and sharp three-inch LCD color display. An ultra-high resolution screen featuring 460k-dot shows every detail to precision. An anti-glare coating renders easy viewing of photos and HD movies, even outdoors.</li><li><strong>Intuitive simplicity</strong><br />Easy access to advanced features are hallmarks of the Nikon 1 system. From the ultra intuitive command and features buttons, easy-to-understand menu and fast mount lens, you'll be expressing your thoughts and visions as never before. Even advanced features for photos and movies can be created with one-click ease.</li></ul>
- Camera TypeMirrorless Interchangeable Lens
- Sensor Resolution10.1 MP
- Screen Size3"
- Lens For SDVR 10-30mm and VR 30-110mm
- Auto Focus typeHybrid
- Light Sensitivity Max3200
- Flash TypeBuilt-In
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemorySD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card,SDXC Memory Card
- Weight8.3 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display Size3"
- Still Image FormatJPEG,NEF (RAW)
- Max Video Resolution1920 x 1080
- Additional Features1080p Full HD Movie Recording,DPOF Support,USB
- Exterior ColorWhite
Most relevant reviews
- hinchman101Jun 10, 2014by
A good buy for the money, and entree photographer.
Alright so overall this camera is a very nice "point and shoot" hefty upgraded version of a everyday camera so to speak. You can adjust some things manually, which is one of nice things. But is not really set up well at all for doing so. Picture quality is pretty decent, it does a good job. I did buy a lens adapter so it will fit standard Nikon lenses and it's definatly nice to have that exspeschally since it triples to lens zoom:) all in all it's a good buy for traveling, and "compact" (unless you're putting reg lenses on it) not something for real photography. But it's pretty good. Ps one other thing if you put regular Nikon lenses on it obviously the larger and Heavier than The j1's lenses so it's real top heavy and the j1 does not have a grip anywhere to hold it (or like the slr models the hand grip/station) so it's hard to hold. Anyways it's a good buy for entree photographer trying to learn the basics or as a travel camera. Read full review
- iwannabuyitrigh...Jun 13, 2016by
Nikon J1 Mirrorless camera - Perfect travel camera!
The Nikon mirrorless cameras are a great in-between for those who want quality shots without the bulk and weight of a DSLR. I found on Ebay an adapter that lets me use the J1 with any Nikon full-size lens (in manual mode). So, it's versatile and compact. I took my J1 and the 10-30 and 30-110 lenses to Hawaii and got some fantastic shots.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- huitsing87Jun 08, 2016by
The perfect camera for someone who wants good quality pictures but doesn't want to have to learn how to use the camera. You could learn and fiddle with settings but just for quickly taking a picture it's amazing!!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- seagurl2013Mar 06, 2015by
Excellent value and takes wonderful clear photos.
I bought this used in 2015 - it has a shutter count on it below 2,000. So hardly used. The screen and photo quality are great. I have the nikon dslr D5100 and D50 before that. This was purchased to keep in my hand bag and get better shots than my iPhone. I am happy with the price I paid used, and it came with 2 lenses the 1-30 and 30-110mm - I did look at purchasing this new, but it was far too costly for fancy point and shoot. That said, I highly recommend this camera for the budding photo enthusiast who wants to play around and get more than your average point and shoot.
- rudy7155Feb 18, 2014by
All in all it's a very strong contender in the mirrorless camera range.
I needed a small little camera with a DSLR feel. After having used almost all mirrorless cameras I ended up choosing the Nikon 1 J1. It's small size but hefty weight make it feel great in the hand. The lens could've been better made in my opinion and a little less costly. But I mostly use my own lens, all I had to do was buy a few adapters. The picture quality is amazing for a 1" sensor. There are few features and even fewer controls and buttons. If you want to go manual or change a setting, you usually need to go menu diving. The mode wheel has 4 modes and is barren. They could've added a manual mode but oh well. Aesthetically it's pleasing. It's cut lines and clean rectangular demeanor make it a very fashionable little camera. It also comes in a range of colors to suit every person.
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $1,207.93Trending at $1,399.00
- $2,999.00Trending at $3,299.00
- $1,149.00Trending at $1,217.47
- $5,249.99Trending at $5,999.00
- $2,215.32Trending at $2,496.95
- $1,369.00Trending at $1,415.00
- $794.00Trending at $996.95