CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Number One international bestselling author of Jurassic Park, Congo and Sphere blends fact and fiction to create a near-future where genetic engineering opens up a whole new world of terrifying, page-turning possibilities...
- Author BiographyAfter graduating from Harvard Medical School, Crichton embarked on a career as a writer and filmmaker, whose credits include `The Andromeda Strain', `Westworld', `Jurassic Park', `Rising Sun', `Prey' and `State of Fear' and the TV series `ER'. He has sold over 150 million books which have been translated into thirty-six languages; twelve have been made into films. He is only person to have had, at the same time, the number one book, movie and TV show in the United States. He is married and lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Michael Crichton
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/08/2007
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight280 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,A-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.