CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Nazi Zombies - Shi No Numa: .357 Magnum, Arisaka, Bar, Colt M1911, Double-Barreled Shotgun, Double Tap, Edward Richtofen, Electro-Shock Defenses, Flogger, Gewehr 43, Hammer Time, Holy Pistol, It's a Trap!, Juggernog, Knife, Lightning Bolt, M1897 Trench Gu by Source Wikia (Paperback / softback, 2011)
About this product
- DescriptionSource: Wikia. Pages: 38. Chapters: .357 Magnum, Arisaka, BAR, Colt M1911, Double-Barreled Shotgun, Double Tap, Edward Richtofen, Electro-Shock Defenses, Flogger, Gewehr 43, Hammer Time, Holy Pistol, It's a Trap!, Juggerg, Knife, Lightning Bolt, M1897 Trench Gun, M1919 Browning, M1A1 Carbine, M2 Flamethrower, MG42, MP40, Max Ammo, Molotov Cocktail, Mystery Box, Nikolai Belinski, Nuke, PPSh-41, PTRS-41, Panzerschreck, Perk-a-Cola, Peter McCain, Points, Quick Revive, Ray Gun, STG-44, Speed Cola, Takeo Masaki, Tank Dempsey, Teddy Bear, Thompson, Type 100, Wonder Weapons, Wunderwaffe DG-2, Zipline, Zombie. Excerpt: The .357 Magnum is a revolver in Call of Duty: World at War's Nazi Zombie mode. .357 Magnum In Nazi Zombies, it is a powerful weapon being able to kill up to 3 zombies in one shot. It is extremely common to find in early rounds to rack up points for a better weapon. The recoil is reduced compared to multiplayer and the reload time remains unchanged. It is an ideal backup gun for Hellhounds. The only drawbacks are that it reloads every six shots, possibly costing you your life and its one shot killing power is lost at Round 15.It is one of the greatest weapons for covering windows whilst camping. Apart from the Wonder Weapons it is second only to the Double-Barreled Shotgun, stronger even than the M1897 Trench Gun in some cases. In multiplayer you can fire the .357 Magnum Revolver as fast as you can, but in Nazi Zombies the fire rate has been capped, although this can somewhat be fixed with Double Tap Root Beer. When upgraded via the Pack-a-Punch Machine in Der Riese this weapon becomes . 357 Plus 1 Kil-u, which is believed to mean Plus, I kill you and gets an increase in damage.Packed-a-Punched Magnum This is one of three weapons (the others being the M2 Flamethrower and the Colt M1911) that is incapable of dismemberment in Nazi Zombies (without Insta-Kill). If obtained in Der Riese via modding or hacking, it can be Pack-a-Punched and will become T...
- Author(s)Source Wikia
- PublisherBooks LLC, Wiki Series
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooks LLC, Wiki Series
- Out-of-print date05/01/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.