All listings for this product
Best Selling in Network Hubs
Save on Network Hubs
- $1,359.07Trending at $1,439.72
- $14.99Trending at $19.53
- $13.99Trending at $18.75
- $73.61Trending at $75.24
- $43.39Trending at $48.50
- $18.49Trending at $18.96
- $22.99Trending at $33.99
About this product
- Product InformationNETGEAR's DS100 Series 10/100 Mbps Dual Speed Stackable Hubs connect PCs to share e-mail, Internet access, printers, and files. Their exceptional adaptability enables you to mix and match 10 and 100 Mbps PCs, servers, and peripherals on the same network with ease and without any configuration required. Every hub in the DS100 family offers multiple capabilities in a very compact and affordable unit, particularly designed for small business use.Auto-sensing dual-speed ports individually sense and adjust to run at 10 or 100 Mbps, allowing you to upgrade your network speed effortlessly. Every port automatically operates at the proper speed, while the built-in 10 to 100 Mbps bridge automatically discovers where each user is and filters or forwards traffic accordingly. Network ports with built-in LEDs provide clear and intuitive status for instant feedback on hub connections and of network activity. All devices on the same network - whether connected at 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps - operate at maximum performance. Compact metal case design gives you an uncluttered desktop and enables wall-mount installation.
- Form FactorExternal
- Ports Qty16
- Data Transfer Rate100 Mbps
- Data Link ProtocolEthernet,Fast Ethernet (100-Mbit/s)
- Other FeaturesUplink, MDI/MDI-X switch
- Status IndicatorsPort status, link activity, collision status, port transmission speed, power, receive
- Networking TypeHub
- Connectivity TechnologyWired
- Interfaces16 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45 female - 16
- Power Consumption Operational18 Watt
- Power SupplyPower adapter - external
- Width11 in.
- Height1 in.
- Depth4 in.
- Weight2 lbs
- Enclosure TypeExternal
- Humidity Range Operating (Range)0 - 90%
- Max Operating Temperature104 ˚F
- Min Operating Temperature32 ˚F
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.